Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a proofreader

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a proofreader who could help me find and correct... let's say, the instances of grammar awkwardness in my stories.

It would be really amazing to find a person who won't just criticize me and/or the language structures I use I'd like to find a partner whose opinion I can respect, and I really need more explanations of why this or that sentence doesn't sound right.

At the moment, I don't really need any help with the plot or direction. My story might have a lot of imperfections, but for the time being, I prefer to be the only one in charge of the creative part.
    However, I will mention your help in the author's notes to my story.

In my turn, I'm ready to offer my help if you need to figure out some problems with the script or anything else related to direction. I'll be eager to share what I know about coding for Episode.

I have published one story so far, "Destiny Dispatcher" (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6058381489209344), and I've started working on another one.

If you feel like giving me a hand, please leave a comment here or send me a PM. Thank you guys!

Hi! I would like to help you with the grammar problems.

Comment

Yes. You can also reach me at my instagram episode.mercedesally

Comment

Working...
    X