Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Does anyone need a CODER?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone need a CODER?

Hi Everyone!

I have published my own story on episode but I would love to help other people. I know that coding can be very daunting for many writers so I would like to offer my services.

CODING QUALIFICATIONS
    I completed AP computer science last year in high school and passed the AP Exam
    I have written and coded my own story on episode and am therefore familiar with the coding language for episode

PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
    I am a hard worker and I am passionate about what I do.

thanks guys xx

You could join my writing group, Episode Empire, if you're still looking for stories to code!

Comment

Hi. Could you please help me?

Comment

Hey, I am pretty alright at coding myself I guess but I really need some help because my story is quite stressful to be honest. In case you're not helping anyone yet, send me a message

Comment

Hello! I just started writing my first episode and I’ve been basically teaching myself the coding. So if you could help me out or give me a few pointers I would much appreciate it! Thank you!

Comment

Hi. I would love some help. My instgram is episode forever1996.

Comment

I posted something on his forum about needing someone to help with the episode directing commands! This is my first story so I don't have an instagram page yet, but I created an email just in case I do in the near future! @episydx@gmail.com

Comment

hi! I'm Deanna. I'm relatively new here, but I am currently looking for someone to help me code/direct my new story based on an anime called "Special A". I would be honoured if you would give me a chance and hear me out. I believe that this story can reach many heights with good coding and scripting together.

you can contact me on instagram for further details, if you're interested!! https://www.instagram.com/deannadurp/
                Last edited by dena; 02-11-2018, 12:30 AM. Reason: adding contact details

Comment

Working...
                X