Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

New to episode making! Need a partner!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to episode making! Need a partner!!!

alright, so its my first time making a story on episode and I'm excited buuuut I am just terrible at the whole coding thing (trust me I've tried so many times, I've even watched tutorials online)...and obviously thats the only way to make an episode so I was thinking if anyone would like to be partnered with me on making my dreams come true and having my fanficiton be turned into a story on the episode app. I have the whole story written out, the characters ready to go with outfits as well....I just need someone to help me CREATE the story. I will share credit with you on the story and you can also help me out with dialogue and choices!! I have most of the dialogue ready but if you have any great ideas to bring to the table I would be glad to listen to them! so please message me if you are interested

Fanfiction: based on the anime Vampire Knight with my own OCs

send you a pm.

Comment

Working...
    X