Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Seeking Co-Writer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Co-Writer

Hello, my name is Emily Smith, and I have been an Episode user for about a year. I always see different stories on this app that remind me of how unique each author is, and how they help readers break away from the real world. Writing is my way of inspiring others to keep moving forward and to dream big. So I have decided to start a series on Episode myself. I want to create something that with make the readers keep their eyes glued to the screen. But to do this, I need a writing partner who will be able to help me create this series on a daily basis. Someone who is active and wants to inspire every reader.
    I mainly write fiction stories, and in this particular story it includes some werewolves.. So if you are interested, please comment below or Private Message me. Do not contact me if you cannot use proper grammar and or spelling. I want a co-writer who loves the world of writing as much as I do Thank you for your time.

I'd love to be a co writer with you.

Comment

Bump.......

Comment

Hey, do you still need a co-writer?

Comment

Working...
        X