Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

NEW WRITING GROUP! Apply now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW WRITING GROUP! Apply now!

[CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
    Hey guys! My name is Sydney and I'm looking to start a writing group! I love mystery/action/romance stories and am great at writing and character design. I can direct and design backgrounds if needed though. Want to join?
    Fill out the google docs and I will be in contact with you shortly! Thanks so much!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IK8...s_0WejsFk/edit
    Last edited by chrisptine; 11-12-2017, 02:50 PM.

I’ve applied!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisptine View Post
      I will be in contact with you shortly! Thanks so much!
      Do we need to give an email or can we contact another way? I have Hangouts, so we can use that. Anyway, I applied!

Comment

• Maliyahxxmoore
        Maliyahxxmoore commented
        Editing a comment
        The form asks for an email, yes.

Hey Guys! I've officially sent out the email for the first cut of group members! Please check your emails if you applied! Also any others going to apply to the first form, it will not be checked anymore until I say it's back open! Thank you so much!

Comment

• Maliyahxxmoore
        Maliyahxxmoore commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to bother you, but if you didn’t receive an email, does it mean you didn’t make it..? I can’t seem to find an email..

Or could you tell me what the subject is? My inbox is sorta messy, so I could search through it.

Yassssssssss I’m excited... now nervous..

Comment

Yes if you didn't receive an email it means you didn't make it! Sorry I forgot to say! Those who made the first cut are:
        kahotshot
        Lizal
        DeltaBlues
        Alivia
        Maliyahxxmoore
        krob.episode
        Dan.
        Bebex.aliza
        NeonLeah
        reem1019
        @frickaleks
        Congratz to them! Go check your emails/instagrams to find the link to them next form!
        Last edited by chrisptine; 11-12-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Okay, it's only been a couple of hours but I've put together a group of individuals I feel are prepared to write with me! these are frickjosh Maliyahxxmoore Dan. reem1019 kahotshot ! Thank you everyone for applying! I will be PMing these guys to get this whole thing started and we'll see what happens from there!

Comment

Working...
          X