Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Looking for Someone to Create an Intro!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Someone to Create an Intro!

Well Hey There Everyone!
    I'm looking for someone to do something pretty specific for me. I want to create an "intro" to my story, similar to an anime-ish intro, but I'm just...stuck. I have no idea what to do at all. If someone could create something for me, that would be great! I'll list the summary of the story and some guidelines for you guys. I'll put the names of characters that I'd like to put in the intro in all caps.

SUMMARY:
    HERA is a normal girl living a lonely life in an orphanage. One day, when she's walking home from school, she meets one of her idols, IRIS, a member of the Band of Benders. IRIS notices HERA's unusual eye color, purple, and takes her to the headquarters, where she meets the other benders, LANCE, GALE, and IDOR. HERA discovers that she's the legendary bender of peace and harmony, and that she's practically a superhero now. Now, she's been pulled into a big war with her notorious father, NOTIMUS. With a new life, new friends, and a great big enemy, will she save the day?
    GUIDELINES:
    Must be experienced.
    Please reply if you are doing this project.
    Send a link to a document containing the script.
    Please use the character names in the script.
    It would be fantastic if you would include music and backgrounds.
    If you would like me to tell you more about the characters and/or story, please let me know and I'll reply.
    Thank You!

That is the most cliché story ever

Comment

• Little Potato
      Little Potato commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it is cliche. I'd want someone to tell me my story is cliche. But whatever, a summary is just a summary and if you can make the story somehow interesting then you do so, not trying to hold you back. Good luck

• Mia Turner
      Mia Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      I just wanna say that I don't reckon it'll be cliche, it seems to have elements of fantasy prehaps? And there could be many plot twists along the way.

Cliches to me are pregnant by blah blah blah stories, badboy stories, gangs/mafias love stories, kidnapped by blah blah blah, etc.

A summary is just a general idea of a story and can go much further than this.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I for one reckon this sounds interesting Episode_Sarah

• Episode_Sarah
      Episode_Sarah commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, this is getting too unrelated so I'm just gonna close it right here. Thanks everyone.

I would like to do it, but can you explain a bit more what you want?

Comment

• Episode_Sarah
      Episode_Sarah commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if you watch cartoons or any show that's pretty well known, you'd notice there's an intro in the beginning of each episode. The kind of intro I'm looking for is the type that usually shows up in cartoons. It would probably show a few of the characters and little clips that tell us more about their personality and even their relationships. I'm planning to copy and paste the script someone sends into each episode of the story, right at or around the beginning. If you want to see more of what I'm talking about, I'll link an example of an intro I really like down below.

Here's the link -----> https://youtu.be/4iyiyDMlEDg

• MeganTinista
      MeganTinista commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah okay, thank you. I’d like to make something like that for you.

• Episode_Sarah
      Episode_Sarah commented
      Editing a comment
      MeganTinista Great! Reply when it's done, please!

Episode_Sarah Hi, don't be so little on yourself, I don't see your summary is too cliche.

I may can't help you. But I hope you will finish your story. Post your story name when it's done, I want to read it.

Comment

• Episode_Sarah
      Episode_Sarah commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot. I thought it was for a bit.

• bolt2k
      bolt2k commented
      Editing a comment
      In my honest onion, the part where she suddenly meets her idol, who suddenly realizes that her eyes are funky, and she suddenly becomes a superhero seems a bit erm... sudden to me-- how come nobody else in the orphanage has ever noticed her purple eyes? If purple eyes means you're a superhero, they must be pretty damn rare, so why did nobody else ever check in on her?
      Also, has the MC actually done anything to deserve these superpowers or is it all ~~she's just the chosen one~~? Sorry if this came out rude I'm v curious

• Episode_Sarah
      Episode_Sarah commented
      Editing a comment
      bolt2k Well, only her idol and the group of superheroes know about the whole purple eyes thing.... I mean, they all know purple eyes is a pretty rare thing, but they didn't know that they had a chance of being linked to superpowers too. As for the "done anything" part, Hera's relationship with her father, the bender of Chaos and Discord, somewhat serves a role in it.

But still, what are the odds?

Okay that's good. If you need something to add in your story or if you stuck in the middle and can't think any. Let me know, I would love to help

Comment

Working...
    X