Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

EPY playwright!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPY playwright!

Hey Episodians! I’m Maliyah, and I am currently recruiting a few members into EPY. Playwright.

I love working with other writers, and together we could be great!

Some of you you may know that I myself am only 13 years old, but according to episode official rules, I AM allowed to write, and publish on the app, as I have my parent/ guardian’s assent.

If you, like I, are UNDER 18, your parent/ guardian must agree to the episode rules, and know that you are working with people you DO NOT KNOW.

I am currently looking for
    •Artist(s)
    •Director(s)
    •Writer(s)
    •Character developer(s)

Please reply down below with the following information:

Age-
    Applying role-
    Time zone-
    Contact information (hangouts, discord, etc)-
    Email-
    Discord (Working platform)-
    Extra information-
    Country-

You DO need discord OR hangouts google. We will vote in a group PM for who wants what, according to availability.

Thank you!
    -Maliyahxxmoore
    Last edited by Maliyahxxmoore; 11-13-2017, 04:25 PM.

Age - 13
    Applying Role - Writer/Director
    Time Zone - US Eastern
    Contact - Hangouts - Search for someone under wildstylesn@gmail.com.
    Email - (Is it okay if I'd rather not say?)
    Discord - (N/A)
    Extra Information - I have a busy schedule, so I'm not available on some days. I can't tell you exactly which ones because it varies a lot.
    Country - USA

Thanks!

Comment

• Maliyahxxmoore
      Maliyahxxmoore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for applying!

If we end up using hangouts, I will need an email (you could even make and episode email) as I do not want a bunch of group chats, for everything, so I will send out emails for announcements, and updates.

I plan on choosing who will be a part of this all after I obtain at least 1 person for EACH role.

-Maliyahxxmoore

• Episode_Sarah
      Episode_Sarah commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it okay that I want to be a writer and/or a director? Or do I need to choose one? I just want to do anything besides art or designing because I suck at those things

Episode_Sarah that is totally fine! But I will then need ANOTHER writer, and ANOTHER director, just Incase.

Comment

Age- 15

Applying role- Character developer (does this mean in the story or just making characters? I'm fine with either of those)

Time zone- Central time

Contact information - umm email? I don't have social media

Email- lovencat32@gmail.com

Discord (Working platform)-none

Extra information- sorry for having no social media. I would still like to be part of your team, you would just have to email me everything. I am pretty good at character design though

Country- USA

Comment

• Kittenlove
      Kittenlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Though it's ok if you reject me.

Age - 15

Applying role - Writer (and director if you need me to be, I do know a lot about coding) But if I had to choose one then I'd choose Writer.

Time Zone - SAST

Contact Information - Hangouts: lukemeyer152@gmail.com (Luke Meyer)

Email - lukemeyer152@gmail.com

Discord - Honestly, I don't have one I could use at the moment, but I will make one if necessary

Extra Information - I don't really have that of a busy schedule, but I would hate it if I receive 500 new messages on hangouts/discord from the group every hour. That kind of thing drives me nuts.

Country - South Africa

Thanks!

Comment

• Maliyahxxmoore
      Maliyahxxmoore commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for applying Luke!

I totally understand your position as not wanting a lot of notifications, and that’s why I tend to like discord.
      You can create 1 server, with chats and sub chats, so it’s way more organized, but with hangouts, it’s always a mess as you have multiple group chats

I hope to see you soon😁
      Last edited by Maliyahxxmoore; 11-14-2017, 04:47 AM.

Applying role: Director and artist
    Time zone: CET
    Contact information: discord, hangouts, instagram
    Email: Megantinista.episode@gmail.com
    Discord: MeganTinista#6115

Comment

Applying role: Writer and artist
      Time zone: MST
      Contact information: discord, hangouts, instagram: (hangouts)
      Email: Elhowes05@gmail.com
      Discord: nope

Comment

I was going to apply but I see most spots have been filled.

Comment

• Episode_Sarah
          Episode_Sarah commented
          Editing a comment
          You can apply anyway; maybe your application will be better than the other person's.

Age- 14
        Applying role- Director/character development
        Time zone- UTC+10
        Contact information (hangouts, discord, etc)- Discord
        Email- pickle.jelly101@gmail.com
        Discord (Working platform)- Mia#8404
        Extra information- I have been on episode for a number of years. I have published 3 stories in that time. When I first joined forums I signed up crazily to writing groups because I thought it would be fun but that is too much work. So I decided not to again but now I am deciding to sign up to this one and if selected commit. I believe your writing ability isn't based on your age. Just to put it out there I received the writing award for my grade last year (not bragging or anything) because I wrote some killer short stories (not talking myself up either). Honestly short stories are my forte and I love writing. For directing I can do a bunch of stuff which if you've got any questions about my level of that feel free to ask.
        Country- Australia

Comment

• Mia Turner
          Mia Turner commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh no :/ I chose music and coding/robotics so fingers crossed I get my picks Mia the Duckling

• Mia the Duckling
          Mia the Duckling commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait is that all? We have like 6, 1-semester classes. 4 of which are combined 9/10 classes. Ceramics and Business studies were just ones that i thought it was weird to get. We labeled this choice 1-4, Ceramics was a third choice but I literally know no one in. I had another 3rd choice on there but it turned out like 3 of my friends got it as their 2nd for that timeslot. Business studies? Wasn't even 1-4... I have no idea how it got it...

• Mia Turner
          Mia Turner commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh ok we pick ours differently. We have 2 lines: line 1 and line 2. They both have different subjects in it and you can only pick one per line Mia the Duckling

Members have been chosen!

Thank you all for applying!

I have sent all that have been accepted a Private message letting you know if I accepted you.

If you did not receive a private message, I have not accepted your application.

Apologies to those who didn’t make the cut. We may be willing to expand a bit later, but for now, I’d like to have only a few members, as too many people in a group cause Kaos.
        —————————————————————————
        For those who have been chosen, please be on the look out for a group private message with all members. It will include group information, rules, and I’d like you all to let us know your role(s), name, age, and a bit about yourself.

Hope to see you all soon!

Comment

Working...
        X