No announcement yet.

Story Cover Requests !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. I need a splash per se, and it has to be 640 x 1136 please.
    I really like the realistic one, so here is my request:

Story Title: M.I.C.C.K

Author Name: Cheyann M. d (but don't add it on there)

Simple Story Premise: Take a look into these five girls' life while they're trying to get through elementary school.

What the Characters you want on the Cover Look Like: I would like five girls sitting down just like your example, except with a school as the background.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

1st GIRL ON THE LEFT:

Short Brown hair
    Pink clothes
    Light - Brown skintone

2nd GIRL ON THE LEFT:

Black hair in a bun
    Blue tomboy clothes
    Brown skintone

GIRL IN MIDDLE:

Medium brown hair
    Olive green clothes
    Caramel skintone

1st GIRL ON THE RIGHT:
    Black Half up half down hairstyle
    T shirt and jeans
    Light tan skintone

2nd GIRL ON THE RIGHT:
    Medium Brown Hair
    Cardigan sweater
    Light tan skintone

Pleaseeeee let me know if you can do this for me.
    Thanks a bundle!! :3

Comment

• Mockingjay59
      Mockingjay59 commented
      Editing a comment
      *I made a mistake with the size. I need it to be 436 x 436 please.

Hello! I'd love to have a cover.

Story Title: Agent 99

Author Name: PensPaperandDreams

Simple Story Premise: Thrown into the world of espionage, will you be able to save The Agency while falling for your partner?

What the Characters you want on the Cover Look Like: I've attached the respective characters of Luke, Lamar and Sophie. Luke is the character with the gun drawn. Lamar is a person who deals with gadgets and technology, so being able to have him at a computer screen with like a headset would be ideal. Sophie should have wigs, and a pair of sunglasses if that
    s possible.

Story Type: Limelight

Thank you so much for opening this! I really appreciate it!
    Attached Files

Comment

Story Title: Heart Of Fay

Author Name: Adrienne Napier

Simple Story Premise: Cherish the moments you have with those you care about, before it's too late.

What the Characters you want on the Cover Look Like: The pictures are posted below, you can just use those I would prefer Fay to be on the left looking at Jake, and Jake on the right looking at Fay, or do some other cute poses with her if you want, everything else is up to you as long is you put effort into it, your covers are amazing and I am honored to be requesting from you, I will shout you out in my story once it is finished. Also I will need a small cover and a large cover, SMALL: (420x580) LARGE (966x642) Thank you so much!

Story Type: INK

This is Fay the main character
      image_35625.jpg

This is Jake her love
      download (10).png
      Attached Files
      Last edited by The Adrienne Napier; Yesterday, 03:25 PM.

Comment

My apologies for the recent delay on the cover art, I have recently been ill, but I have just begun working on the cover for ChelseaTelegram , and hopefully all of the requested covers will finished no later than Tuesday =)

Once again, my apologies,
        -Brooke

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke Johnson View Post
          My apologies for the recent delay on the cover art, I have recently been ill, but I have just begun working on the cover for ChelseaTelegram , and hopefully all of the requested covers will finished no later than Tuesday =)

-Brooke
          I hope you feel better soon Brooke!

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke Johnson View Post

-Brooke
            Get well soon (: #ILOVELITTLEBITESCHOCOLATECHIPMUFFINS and #MUFFINSARELIFE no need to thank me, although I did just put the thought of muffins in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by ChelseaTelegram View Post
              Story title: I’m a What?
              Author name: Chelsea Telegram
              Story premise: Girl finds out she’s a demon. So maybe more dark with comedic feel.
              Characters on the cover look like:
              Blonde girl in casual clothes with straight hair and guy in sparkly gray vest and pants who’s tan and dark haired
              Story is Limelight, but I’m prefer realistic cover style
              ChelseaTelegram

I created two different covers just in case =)

You can pick your favorite - but if you want anything changed let me know!

Comment

• ChelseaTelegram
                ChelseaTelegram commented
                Editing a comment
                The second is awesome. Thank you so much! But maybe have the girl in jeans and a t-shirt. I really should have been more specific...

Notice:

I will finish the cover art requests of all the people who replied to this thread before this, but I will be taking a break from the requests, as I am very busy at this point in time. I may open up requests again, but for now, this is it ;P

As for everyone who requested cover art and still has not received it, I am currently working on it, and it will be done in a few days time depending on when you submitted your request (as I am doing them in order of the date).

But on another note, I've really enjoyed doing this, a lot of your guys' stories sound really cool! But I'm just super duper busy right now, so I will be ending the requests here.

Thank you, =)

-Brooke

Comment

• The Adrienne Napier
                Editing a comment
                We love youuuuu And we love muffins ^.^ come be part of the muffin clan ^.^ #MuffinsAreLife XOXO

Story Title: Trapped

Author Name: Princess O

Simple Story Premise: Belief is a wonderful way to pass the time until the facts come in.

What the Characters you want on the Cover Look Like: The boy will be doing the injured animation The medium skinned girl is doing the scream animaton. And blondie will be doing the scared animation

Background: The Diner

Story Type: Ink

One question. Do you make exit animations or exit cards?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Brooke Johnson
                Brooke Johnson commented
                Editing a comment
                I may be able to put your request on hold, but it may take slightly longer for me to finish your request. Is that alright?

• Mystery Itself
                Mystery Itself commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course it's alright girl, take your time! Also, if you can't do the moving intros thing it's fine if you know someone you can just refer me to them instead! :-)

Story Title: You Don't Have to Be Alone (Ink)

Author Name: Amber Rik

Simple Story Premise: In University, the MC experiences lots of heartbreak involving love, family and dark secrets, and now she doesn't only have to worry about her marks, but also her life and everyone she loves.

What the Characters you want on the Cover Look Like:
              Main Character (YOU)
              Skin colour: Fair
              Face shape: soft heart
              Hair: straight (chestnut)
              Eyebrows: soft angled
              Eyes: Round classic (green)
              Nose: refined
              Mouth: blossom lips (ruby red)
              Outfit: Plain swimsuit top (white), tight wedding skirt (white)

Story Type: Ink!

Episode art style, also can you have some sort of dark, ominous background for BOTH small cover and large cover?

Thanks so much!!!

Comment

Story Title: The Distance Between

Author Name: Shawna

Simple Story Premise: About the journey of a group of friends, specifically a very sassy and strong lady who starts to become friends with one of her classmates that is a bit of a nerd. Then he goes through a make over to try and impress her and fit in her lifestyle.

What the Characters you want on the Cover Look Like: Here are the choices for the girl and the guy (before makeover)

Zoey:
                Skin: Olive
                Eyes: upturned bold (green)
                Face shape: soft heart
                Hair: Chestnut beach wave
                Eyebrows: seductive arch
                Mouth: full round (crimson)
                Nose: soft natural
                Outfit: Something black and leather

Jackson:
                Skin: light
                Eyes: round piercing (blue)
                Face: defined triangle
                Hair: emo boy hair black
                Eyebrows: bushy bold
                Mouth: uneven (blush)
                Nose: button
                Outfit: black pants and something kind of nerdy and glasses.

Id prefer an episode style cover if possible! If you have any questions let me know! Thank you so much!!!! You’re amazing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy_xo View Post
                  So sorry, may I request another cover for another story?

Story Title: Heir to the Throne (A cute crown for the dot of the I please)

Author Name: Sammy_Episode

Simple Story Premise: You are a sixteen year old female, your mother is the Queen, but when your mother dies, there must be a new heir to the throne, will you fight for the Crown against your sister, or give it up for good and leave the Kingdom?

What the Characters you want on the Cover Look Like: Sister and YOU back to back both arms crossed angry/ something starry like a starry night/ the writing kind of cursive but also bold/ something that makes the readers intrigued just by the look of the cover/ small and large cover please, but with the one of the covers can I just have YOU (CHARACTER) on the cover looking kind of sad (Sorry for being a pain)

I linked pictures with what I want the characters to look like and wear xo
                  Here you go!

If there is anything you want changed, let me know.

Comment

Story Title: Sekrim

Author Name: Katie Turner
                    In the gorums I go by Guineapiglover

Simple Story Premise: a group of criminals is sent to a planet to colonize it, but they will have to learn to work together to stay alive.

What the Characters you want on the Cover Look Like: No characters.

Story Type: Limelight / Ink: Limelight

I would like a small and large cover of the same picture: please make it look Episode style, not realistic. In outer space, with a big purple planet in the center that has light purple swirly clouds and lots of moons and the story title in the center in purple but make the letters kind of fantasy looking, kind of in the Harry Potter style of writing. And then at the bottom in small letters the words a story by Katie Turner in the same font. Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X