Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Writer with a Unique Story, Looking for Director or Directing assistance.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Writer with a Unique Story, Looking for Director or Directing assistance.

I am a new writer on Episode, and I have an exciting new story. I am in the process of writing a new Romantic Drama with Comedic touches, and I could use some help with the directing or a Director to help bring my vision to life. I believe that this story will be one of a kind with the right person to help with making the scenes flow and directing. If you're to be a part of a great story, please respond so that I can give you the details/summary of the story.

I would absolutely love to help you!

Comment

• Queen.J
      Queen.J commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, so much! I am going to make a group so that we'd be able to communicate more effectively and I can give the summary of the story. I'm needing a lot of assistance with the directing and the custom backgrounds and overlays. I appreciate you willing to help and I'm excited to get started!

Are you still looking for help? I'd like to hear more!

Comment

• Queen.J
      Queen.J commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, so much! I am going to make a group so that we'd be able to communicate more effectively and I can give the summary of the story. I'm needing a lot of assistance with the directing and the custom backgrounds and overlays. I am still getting used to the way Episode works and I want it go as smoothly as possible. I appreciate you willing to help and I'm excited to get started!

Sounds good!

Comment

Working...
    X