• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Need New Writer/Grammar Helper with a Unique Story *New beginning

Need New Writer/Grammar Helper with a Unique Story *New beginning

Today, 12:21 AM
    Need New Writer/Grammar Helper with a Unique Story

I am a new writer on Episode, and I have an exciting new story. I am in the process of writing a new Romantic/Drama with Comedic touches, and I could use some help with the directing or a Director to help bring my vision to life. I believe that this story will be one of a kind with the right person to help with making the scenes flow and directing. If you're to be a part of a great story, please respond so that I can give you the details/summary of the story.

I wouldn’t say I’m a new writer, but I wouldn’t say I’m experienced.

I’m great with the plot, though my directing still needs some work i’m not great at grammar.

I'm looking for:

-someone who can design some backgrounds or overlays for my story (Permanently)!

-someone who could check the grammar of my story since I'm not a native English speaker!

Thank you.
    Mona K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really need to get eyes on the story I'm currently working on and I'm also in search of some new ones to read so if you could read and give feedback on what I've got so far, I'd love to do the same for you!

Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling

Author: Mona K

Genre: Romance/Drama

Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her "friends" make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?

Episodes : 3 - going on...

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6610085609078784

Instagram: @monak.episode

Please take screenshots when you are proving.

I wouldn't mind checking the grammar for you! Once, I've finished reading, I could give you some pointers.

Comment

Your grammar isn't as bad as I thought! You spelled the words right! The only thing that may be a problem is that you either capitalize the wrong letter, don't put punctuation where it is needed or you get two words mixed up in the wrong order. Otherwise, I think your story is fine. Good read! <3

Comment

Working...
      X