Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Fairytale-d ! (Art Group)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairytale-d ! (Art Group)

Hey, y'all! As you know, I have a roleplay called Fairytale-d!
    I am turning it into an actual story, and I need help with backgrounds, overlays, splashes, and things.
    So, I am forming an art group.
    There would be as many members as possible, and we would email to discuss what overlays, backgrounds, and splashes I would need.
    I will give credit for everything you guys do!
    Please note you won't be writing anything, only helping with art, so it won't be too time consuming (hopefully!)

Name on forums:
    How active you can be:
    Example of art (Optional, but preferred):

Hope you sign up!

XOXO

Kittenlove
    Every other day
    I think you've already seen what I can do. Rip I don't want to have to go find it right now. :|

EDIT: also, if you do need some help writing, sign me up!

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
      EpisodeGirl5678 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yayayayyayay! You are in! Do you have 8nstagram? And yes, you may help write a bit,

• Kittenlove
      Kittenlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, no. I don't have instagram.

Name on forums: COVERS_just_for_you
    How active you can be: every day
    Example of art (Optional, but preferred): characters in it, cartoonish style...

Comment

Name on forums: Mashia
    How active you can be: Almost everyday
    Example of art: My art thread has a link with all my art (I can't be bothered to search for it xD)

Comment

Name on forums: allyy20
    How active you can be: Every singleday after school on weekdays!
    Example of art (Optional, but preferred): You can check out my character splash on my thread: Alyssa's Splash Thread!

Comment

When do we start?

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I will post a request now!

• COVERS_just_for_you
      Editing a comment
      So from time to time you will ask us to do stuff and make art?

Hello, everyone! I have some art requests. How this will work is I will post what I would like on here, and give all the information I can, and whoever comments first below it gets first dibs on it. Please only take the request if you know you can make it soon, and if you know you can make it WELL. If you can't make it look very good, please leave it for someone else so we can have the best art possible. You might want to subscribe to this thread so you know when there is a request. Thank you so much, guys!

Tagging Members: COVERS_just_for_you Mashia Kittenlove allyy20

Comment

Type of Art: Splash
      What I would like: I would like the splash to be fantasy themed, and magical themed, too. I want it to be mystical, and pretty. I want it to say, "This story contains sensitive topics. Read at your own risk."
      How Soon I need It: As soon as possible, at most, five to seven days! But sooner would be WAY better!
      Rate Of Importance: Pretty darned important. I don't want people to get offended by the sensitive topics if I don't have this!

-I will attach character photos (if needed)
      -Feel free to ask other questions
      -Remember to only call dibs/accept this request if you will finish it soon, and be able to do it well!

Thank you!

Comment

• Mashia
        Mashia commented
        Editing a comment
        I can do this! Are there any dimensions you'd like? Or will just a square work?

• EpisodeGirl5678
        Editing a comment
        Mashia Great! It has to be big enough to be an Episode background, but that is it.

I've got the splash!
      Link.

SENSITIVE TOPICS AHEAD SPLASH.jpg
      Would you like to change anything?

Comment

I'm going to put a lot of requests on here in a second. I don't want anyone to feel rushed, I just want everyone to have options, and to get everything I need out of the way.

Comment

Type of Art: Splash

What I would like: I would like the splash to be fantasy themed, and magical themed, too. I want it to be mystical, and pretty. I want it to say, " Follow Me on Instagram at EpisodeGirl5678! " Maybe an Insta logo could be added, if possible?

How Soon I need It: As soon as possible, at most, five to seven days! But sooner would be WAY better!

Rate Of Importance: Pretty important! But I can do without for a little bit.

-Remember to only call dibs/accept this request if you will finish it soon, and be able to do it well!

Thank you!

Comment

IMG_1351.JPG
      Link
      here you are!

Comment

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        I can edit it to be I fall on top of people if you like?..

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, if you want to discuss any ideas for the story with me, my email lovencats32@gmail.com (yes, my life does revolve around cats XD)

• EpisodeGirl5678
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that would be perfect!!! Thank you!

Type of Art: THE COVER

What I would like: This is probably one of the most important things that I will need, so I will be very specific, and will not hesitate to ask for anything to be changed. What I want is the MC standing, and looking awkward or worried, in the center of the cover. I want the title, "Fairytale-d!" at the very top, and "By Episode Girl" at the bottom. In the background, which should be the color baby blue, I want the other attached characters (all named BGCHAR) faded, and the same color as the background. Does this make sense? Ask me if you have any questions about it, I have no idea how to explain it LMBO! XD

How Soon I need It: As soon as possible, at most, five to six days! But sooner would be A LOTbetter!

Rate Of Importance: SUPER IMPORTANT.

Thank you!

Comment

Second Splash is done!

Comment

Here you are!

LINK

IMG_1352.JPG

Comment

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        *cough* gave you an hour *cough*

• EpisodeGirl5678
        Editing a comment
        I'm really sorry. But I had homework. And I have to reply to everyone, which is eleven replies. Please cut me some slack.

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, sorry, didn't know.
    Working...
    X