Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

director/coder/team needed for writing a story based on the anime 'Special A'!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• director/coder/team needed for writing a story based on the anime 'Special A'!!

hi!! my name is deanna, and although my account on here is new, i've actually been reading episode stories since 2012, i believe. it always starts with campus crush, doesn't it?

the point is, i've been reading a whole of diverse episode stories in many different genres and i've always aspired to write one. but the problem is, i'm inexperienced. i want to write a story with perfect grammar, a proper storyline, and definitely with directing on-spot that readers will enjoy.

i don't have any directing skills, which makes my goal difficult. that's why i'm currently looking for a director/coder to assist me. i don't have any previous story writing experience to help back me up on how efficient and devoted i will be to the story, but i would be truly grateful if you would give me a chance to live out my dream.

moving on, the story I want to write about is based of a Japanese anime called "Special A". it's quite old, but it's still one of my favourites nevertheless. I'm currently aiming to split each episode of the anime into 2 episodes each into this story, which would land us with around 48-50 episodes altogether. i understand that this will be a lot of work but i'm up for the challenge. i'll attach a link to the anime biography later so you can see what it's about and even watch it if you please!

the storyline revolves around a dense, teenage girl who attends an elite class with only 7 students, including herself. her ranking in the class is second place, as a certain male character has snatched the first seat, and always taunts her for being second place. he accepts every challenge that the protagonist lays upon him, and nevertheless, he always wins. the story will show how this dense girl will overcome her school life issues alongside her 6 classmates and newfound friends while discovering new emotions that she has never experienced before. and not to forget her struggle of trying to beat the first seat!

here's the link!! https://myanimelist.net/anime/3470/Special_A

please contact on me through a threat response, private message or through instagram if you're interested in helping! any sort of help or direction is truly appreciated <3 https://www.instagram.com/deannadurp/
    Last edited by dena; 02-11-2018, 01:08 AM.

Hi. The story sounded cool so I’ll PM you.

Comment

Originally posted by WinterMoon05 View Post
      Hi. The story sounded cool so I’ll PM you.
      thank you so much!

Comment

Hi.
        Sounds like a fun plot, just be careful with to much copying of the original serie as this is a big no no in writing.
        Have a good co-op you two, looking forward to reading when you're done.

<3

Comment

• WinterMoon05
          WinterMoon05 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Daisy!

Originally posted by HappyDaisy View Post
        Hi.
        Sounds like a fun plot, just be careful with to much copying of the original serie as this is a big no no in writing.
        Have a good co-op you two, looking forward to reading when you're done.

<3
        Thank you so much Daisy! I appreciate the kind words!

Comment

Working...
        X