Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Coders needed for amazeballs writing group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coders needed for amazeballs writing group

Hey everyone!

“Being in this writing group really made me see that there was more to life than just chatting online. It gave me a unique perspective about how all people should be appreciated in their work and not just their IQ level. I love all the new friends I made here and I wouldn’t change that to go to some excellent coded group with ME Bots anyday.” -Luke

While these quotes will be true for some episodians there are still people out there shuffling between groups. It took me 5 times signing up until I found this group. Maybe it took you only 2 tries or maybe it took 19 (I have met a person who still hasn’t met “their” group after 19 tries!)

Welcome to Nightshade Novelists where we don’t judge you for being uniquely crazy. All the members here do have some mental problems (just kidding). We all have our flaws and quirks about ourselves and we want to spread the welcome mat to more people.

At this moment we are only looking for coders, but keep an eye out! We may be spreading in the next few weeks with artists and writers, too!

If you want to be in this amazing group of creative friends then just comment down below and fill in your deets.

Name:

A little bit about yourself:

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?:

Any genres you prefer?:

Your Instagram name or email:

What is your star sign?:

Your time zone and country:

We will message you on instagram with a quick, fun interview! Our only requirement is that you will be available on Discord at least 4 times a week

(We also understand if school or work gets in the way and makes it a little hard to be available as often as we prefer. All though we still need you to be ON. You can’t leave and come back in 3 months time. I hope this isn’t confusing! )

-the Nightshade Novelists AKA the PAALM gang. (Popo, Alissa, Anna, Luke, Mia)

Name: Megan

A little bit about yourself: Hi, I like writing on Episode but I have a hard time continuing a story on my own so I would like to try and find the right people to work with and create an amazing episode story. I also like to watch Netflix and make Episode edits.

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?: I don't have one favourite flavour.

Any genres you prefer?: I like all genres!

Your Instagram name or email: megantinista.episode

What is your star sign?: Virgo

Your time zone and country: CET / The Netherlands

Comment

Hi! I wanna try and join! (I hope I still can.)

Name: Maayan.

So, I'm a writer on Episode, I love dogs (and animals in general) I can be really creative and English is only my second language, but I am really good at it (because I started learning it when I was really young) and I don't have a lot of miss spell words in my stories.

I like Vanilla!

All genres, but mostly Comedy, Action and Horror.

@maayan.dr

Hhhhmmm... Sorry, I don't know those words in English... (So I can't really tell you a word I'm not familiar with ... Though, I know what I am I just can't tell you...)

Israel, I don't know what time zone it is though... Would it be helpful if I told you it's ten hours forward from what it writes in the forums?

*If you want to know what my name means, it mean fountain. (Yeah, my name's kinda boring .....)*

It doesn't really matter when anyone sends a message, I'll answer when I see it.

Comment

Just bumping this!

Comment

Hi I would love to join here is a little bit about myself

Name: Harry Ricketts
          About myself: I love helping others achieve what they want I love making stories on episode.
          favourite icecream flavour: Vanilla
          Genres: Horror, Romance, Comedy, Action
          Instagram Name: Harryjosephricketts
          Timezone Country: Birmingham England

Comment

Working...
          X