• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVER ART REQUESTS ; [ o p e n ]

C R I N G E Y ' S
    COVER ARTS
    - - O P E N - -

Hello there! How are you doing?
    So, I've been scrolling through all the 'cover art requests' threads all over the forum, and have decided to make one of my own! Before we begin, here are a few things that you should know before requesting. Oh, and, do note that after you received your cover(s), please remember to credit me somewhere in your story! That's all I'm asking for

Requesting rules:
    a. I'm not a pro at graphic designing, so don't expect it to turn out soooo good! :c (but i promise i will be giving it my best! )

b. I specialize in colorful and vibrant kind of covers. This does not mean that if the cover you request is gloomy and sad and stuff, I'll reject it. This means that if you do request a cover with a gloomy and sad vibe going on, it might take a little longer for me to make it.

c. I might reject your request if; 1. the form is not complete/ unclear; 2. i don't have the skill to make what you ask for asdfghjkl; 3. i'm overloaded with requests. And if i do, please don't take it personally!

d. Don't push me. I also have a life, school, my Episode story that I'm working on, and also other requests. So please, don't push me. If i accept your request, it will be made. Just be patient.

e. It will take me up to 2 weeks to make your request, depending on how much request I'm getting. If I don't have that much request, your request can be done within a few days!

f. If you don't like the cover that I made for you, you can always ask for a redo!

And that's it! If you understand the rules above, you can now begin requesting your cover with this form!

x- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x
    R E Q U E S T F O R M
    x- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

1. Username/ Author's name: [Include? Yes/No]
    2. Story Title:
    3. Genre:
    4. Story Summary: *Please don't be lazy. Write down the summary as detailed as you can, so that I can portray what's going on to the cover.
    5. Color scheme: [Colorful and Vibrant/Dark and Gloomy/Dark and Mysterious/Dark and Action]
    6. Characters: *Take a screenshot of your character's Character Settings, or send me a picture of your character like
    this
    . (with a red/green/magenta background).
    7. Suggestions/ ideas: *Inspire me! The more ideas you give, the faster I might make it.
    8. How urgent your request is: [2 weeks/1 week/5 days/3 days] *Be honest!

Examples of my work

Here are some covers that I have made within the past few months. You could also, if you'd like, use one of these covers as a reference for the cover you're requesting!

Episode Covers:
    [ My upcoming Episode Story; The Bet ]

[ right click > open image in newtab for a HQ version ]

Wattpad Covers:
    [ A story I'm writing (unpublished), a request, another story I'm writing (unpublished)]

[ right click > open image in newtab for a HQ version ]

T H A N K Y O U !
    so, hours after posting this, i have just remembered that you cannot change the title of your thread. yikes. so, it'll always say open, when really, sometimes it won't lmao. sorry about that.

----------------

xoxo, jess. <3
    ----------------
    Last edited by cringey; 12-05-2016, 07:40 AM.

Hey cringey ! I was hoping if you could do a cover art for me?

1. Username/ Author's name: Episode.Nicole [Include? : Yes]

2. Story Title: How It Changed My Life

3. Genre: Romance And Drama

4. Story Summary: You just scored a modeling career. Got a makeover. But when you meet a ordinary boy, you fell in love. But found out he's only using you for fame! How will you ever fall in love again?

5. Color scheme: Colorful and Vibrant

6. Characters:
    ​ There's also one more character that is after the makeover. But the readers will be able to customize it maybe there's a way to show that that character is customizable?

7. Suggestions/ ideas: There are 3 love interests. Austin, Jay and Haden. Maybe They can be at the back admiring her.

8. How urgent your request is: My request is not that urgent so anytime would be fine.

Here are the other pictures..

148094558831043.png148094558831043 (1).png148094558831043 (2).png148094558831043 (3).png

If I missed anything, let me know

Comment

• cringey
      cringey commented
      Editing a comment
      hey there! of course, i'd love to accept your request! check you private messages

Can you do cover art for me?

Author: Samantha McDaniel
    The life between 3
    Genre: Romance
    Theme: Kidnapped. Falling love with a gang member. Make it look dangerous. INK. Holly falls in love with Wes.
    Holly: Hair: Straight (Fawn), Face: Defined heart, Eyebrows: Smooth arch, Eyes: Round bold green, Nose: Soft Natural Mouth: Classic Cherry red, Body: Light
    Can you make her wear black clothing?

Wes: Hair: Cropped (Fawn) Face: Defined triangle, Eyebrows: Bushy wide Eyes: Classic Round brown Nose: Strong Mouth: Small round taupe Body: Taupe
    Can you him wear black clothing.

Comment

• cringey
      cringey commented
      Editing a comment
      hello there could you please submit your request using this proper form? thank you so much!

1. Username/ Author's name: [Include? Yes/No]
      2. Story Title:
      3. Genre:
      4. Story Summary: *Please don't be lazy. Write down the summary as detailed as you can, so that I can portray what's going on to the cover.
      5. Color scheme: [Colorful and Vibrant/Dark and Gloomy/Dark and Mysterious/Dark and Action]
      6. Characters: *Take a screenshot of your character's Character Settings, or send me a picture of your character like this. (with a red/green/magenta background).
      7. Suggestions/ ideas: *Inspire me! The more ideas you give, the faster I might make it.
      8. How urgent your request is: [2 weeks/1 week/5 days/3 days] *Be honest!

1. Username/ Author's name: Space Unicorn
    2. Story Title: Cupid's Arrow: Retrospect
    3. Genre: Romance
    4. Story Summary:
    • Daisy is the main character
    • the story starts with her landing in the airport in Huston, Texas ready to work at NASA for the upcoming space pragram
    • Here she meets the only people she can properly relate to.
    • She meets on astronaut named 'Callum', he is the one that she falls for.
    • The story kicks in when he is stuck in space and she is the only one who can save him.
    5. Color scheme: I want the colour scheme to be romantic and bright but with a slight sinister feel.
    6. Characters:

7. Suggestions/ ideas: I kind of like the idea of her in the foreground and his space shuttle faded where the moon should be.
    8. How urgent your request is: I'm not in any great rush, take all the time you need 😊
    Last edited by Space Unicorn; 12-08-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• cringey
      cringey commented
      Editing a comment
      hello there! thank you for requesting. i'd love to do your cover!

Can you do cover art for me?

Author: Samantha McDaniel Yes
    The life between 3
    Genre: Romance
    Theme: Kidnapped. Falling love with a gang member. Make it look dangerous. INK. Holly falls in love with Wes.
    Summary: Holly get kidnapped by a man named Wes. He is a gang member. Holly starts falling in love with the gang member. Holly get kidnapped by 2 other people. And Wes was willing to sacrifice his life to save Holly's. Wes later ask Holly to be his girlfriend. Holly says yes. Holly is happy. But, she's not going to stay happy for long.

Holly: Hair: Straight (Fawn), Face: Defined heart, Eyebrows: Smooth arch, Eyes: Round bold green, Nose: Soft Natural Mouth: Classic Cherry red, Body: Light

Wes: Hair: Cropped (Fawn) Face: Defined triangle, Eyebrows: Bushy wide Eyes: Classic Round brown Nose: Strong Mouth: Small round taupe Body: Taupe
    Can you him wear black clothing.

Color scheme: romantic and vibrant and mysterious

Suggestion they are next to each other. How do you change the background color? It won't let me? Because when I do and then go my script it goes to white.

I need it done in at least 5 days! Thanks!
    Last edited by samrover18; 12-05-2016, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• samrover18
      samrover18 commented
      Editing a comment
      5 days. Thanks!

• cringey
      cringey commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for redoing your form! i'd love to do your cover. and 5 days? sure! you can expect your cover to be done in a few days!

Not in need of a cover, but I'm in love with your work! Absolutely amazing and very visually appealing

Comment

• cringey
      cringey commented
      Editing a comment
      that's very sweet of you! thank you.

Hello! Firstly, I just want to say, I'm really in love with your work! It looks amazing! I'm really excited!

1. Username/ Author's name: Kiki [Include? Yes]
    2. Story Title: Bittersweet
    3. Genre: Romance, Heartwarming Drama (?)
    4. Story Summary: It's a story of a girl named Amber, who is moved from house to house after losing both her parents during her childhood. She ends up staying in a house of her late Mother's best friend, Diane. Diane has two kids, Matthew and Skyler, who were Amber's "precious" childhood friends. Amber's memories of her childhood slowly begin to return and love begins to add colours back to her life.
    5. Color scheme: Colorful and Vibrant
    6. Characters: I've screenshotted the characters! .
    7. Suggestions/ ideas: I really really like your Wattpad covers! I was wondering if it was possible for you to help me make something similar to the Student Exchange cover art. Having Amber at the bottom and Skyler and Matthew at the top. Or maybe having Amber in the middle and the guys by her side!
    8. How urgent your request is: Honestly, 1 week+ is fine. I don't want to rush you

I'm really really excited ! I hope to see it! Do let me know how you would like me to credit you!

MATTHEW.pngSKYLER.pngAMBER.png

Comment

• cringey
      cringey commented
      Editing a comment
      hello there! that's very kind of you, thank you so much! of course, i'd love to do your cover! interesting story, by the way.

• Kikizxc
      Kikizxc commented
      Editing a comment
      WEEEE YOU REPLIED! HEHEHHE. I'm really excited now ! Thank youuu! I hope you'll be able to read it once it's out! Would love that xx

Oh!! And is it alright if you could include one cover without the characters?

• cringey
      cringey commented
      Editing a comment
      of course, i would LOVE to read it. and sure, i can include one cover without the characters, no worries

1. Username/ Author's name: YES ..... MARY & MIKE
    2. Story Title: COMING HOME
    3. Genre: DRAMA
    4. Story Summary: Hannah is a simple girl, hard on the outside and soft inside, who runs a supermarket and it's almost Christmas time and she doesn't celebrate Christmas because on this day her father died because of an accident and her mother thinks she is the reason of her father's death...she hadn't visited her family for almost 7 years..now her father soul helps her to make up with the family and start celebrating Christmas again.
    5. Color scheme: vibrant blue snowy romantic (a combination of sad and happy )
    6. Characters:

7. Suggestions/ ideas: *It could be like she is standing in the middle of the background and there is a house behind her with Christmas decorations and snow but the sky is black with snow on one side and the LA type skyscraper on the other side (meaning like showing her two sides...one her past and one her future) and half side of Hannah with suit on the LA side and dress side on the house side.... the title name could be in the middle on the top margin in some bright funky colour with the writer's name underneath it
    8. How urgent your request is: [2 weeks/1 week/5 days/3 days] 1 week

Comment

• cringey
      cringey commented
      Editing a comment
      hi there! i'd love to do your cover you'll get it within a week. thanks for requesting!

Hello there!First, I'm impressed by your covers!They are absolutely stunning!
    And I was wondering if you could make me a cover(If you have enough requests that's okay!).So here are the details:
    1. Username/ Author's name: Lanna G. (Include)
    2. Story Title: Cherry Lips
    3. Genre: Romance
    4. Story Summary: Dark nights, cherry lips and complete strangers.In world's biggest paradise Sierra discovers the price of true love.(That's in short,but if you need longer summary I will tell you!)
    5. Color scheme: Colourful and elegant

7. Suggestions/ ideas: I would like a mixture of these colours:grey,cherry pink(something between red and pink) and maybe with some glitter.
    8. How urgent your request is: Not urgent at all! Take your time!

Characters(my computer won't let me take a screenshot so I will tell you like this if that's not a problem):

Sierra: Skin tone is light, hair is straight (fawn), face is round, eyebrows are seductive arch, eyes are round bold (brown),nose is elven and mouth is blossom lips (blush). Her outfit contains Beige cardigan and summer dress combo,pantsuit light pink heels and diamond heart necklace.

Daniel: Skin tone is taupe, hair is modern pompadour (chestnut), face is diamond, eyebrows are medium sharp, eyes are deepset piercing (green), nose is button and mouth is uneven (taupe).His outfit contains tank top (cream), basic sneakers (black), large stitch jeans (clam beige) and blue open plaid shirt.

Thanks in advance! If you need anything else just message me!
    Last edited by Lanna G.; 12-21-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• cringey
      cringey commented
      Editing a comment
      hey! thanks a lot! sure, i'd love to do your request! could you please pm me a longer version of your summary, please? thanks a lot!

• Lanna G.
      Lanna G. commented
      Editing a comment
      cringey Thank you so much! And sure,I will do it now

Comment

ORDER PICK-UP!
      x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

The Life Between 3 by samrover18

x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

Hello! The cover you requested is finished. The reason why I did yours first is because everyone else's is not that urgent, whereas you need yours in five days.

I'm really really sorry if it doesn't turn out like the way you want it, or if it looks weird if you do feel like that, feel free to ask me to redo it! anyways, I actually made two version of the main cover. The first one is with characters, and the second one is without characters. I know you requested the cover to have your characters in it, but you know, sometimes less is more (plus i was inspired by beauty and the beast lmao). You can choose whichever you like though, I don't mind. I hope you like it!

( right click > open image in newtab for the HQ version )

Comment

• samrover18
        samrover18 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you make a different background and make it say season 2? Make a new one!

• cringey
        cringey commented
        Editing a comment
        ah, okay then. sure!

• samrover18
        samrover18 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx! Can't wait to see what it turn out like!

[ ANNOUNCEMENT ]
      Won't you look at that. I have just made this thread yesterday, and I'm already making announcements lmao

I just want to inform you guys that I won't be able to do your request this Wednesday - Friday, due to an exam I'm having at my school. Don't worry though, I'll be doing (hopefully) all of the covers this Saturday! Again, thank you for those who have submitted a request!

Oh, and don't worry, this does not mean that you are not allowed to request anymore. You still can! Just drop off your form in this thread, and I'll be sure to check and accept it as soon as I can!

love,
      jess.
      Last edited by cringey; 12-06-2016, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Kikizxc
        Kikizxc commented
        Editing a comment
        Noted! All the best for your exams! Don't worry so much about the requests for now. Focus on your studies and take the time off to do what you need to do Wishing you luck. xx, Ki

Hey,

I don't need one but I just wanted to say that you are very talented <3

Comment

• cringey
        cringey commented
        Editing a comment
        awww thank you

Username/ Author's name: Madeline [Include? Yes]
      2. Story Title: Who killed Emily?
      3. Genre: Mystery, but It does have romance and drama in it. I just can't choose multiple genres on episode
      4. Story Summary: Two best friend detectives have just closed the biggest case of their career, so of course they go out to celebrate. Suddenly the receive a call from their boss letting them know, the murder has been released from jail and now must work hard to put him back in jail before he kills another person.
      5. Color scheme: A mix of Dark and Mysterious and Colorful and Vibrant.
      6. Characters: You can pick which characters will fit best on the cover. I don't have a preference on who should be on the cover.
      7. Suggestions/ ideas: Something dark and mysterious that screams "A murder case", but with also a girly twist. Since the main characters are girls. I love the color purple, so I hope you can incorporate that somehow.
      8. How urgent your request is: [2 weeks/1 week/5 days/3 days]; Well I would like it if it was done on Sunday, so in 5 days. I'm hoping to release my story on Sunday, But of course I'm willing to wait as long as it takes you since you seem to do a good job with the covers.
      I hope you will be able to create a cover for me, I'm new to the episode community and have no creativity whatsoever when it comes to art

Comment

Hello
        I'm just here to say that your cover is absolutely amazing and you're very talented

Comment

Working...
        X