Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

~Fragrance~ An Art Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! So I made a quote art for my own purposes, but I screwed up the sizing for my purpose reeeaaallllly badly, and I don't want it go go waste, so I thought I'd put it here. Feel free to use it for whatever you'd like

Here's the link. Enjoy!

PS: As a little 'gift' of sorts, this has NO watermark, and crediting me separately is 100% optional I'll probably do occasional freehand freebies like this and put them out here for y'all to have if you want

Comment

Quote art:
      Forums username- JessicaPinkSquash

The exact quote-“When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.” – Chris Colfer

The author name of who said it Don't want the author.
      A mood/tone (optional)- Strong, Uplifting
      Urgency- Within 1-2 weeks.
      Password- pumpkin
      Other- The quote is about bullying and bullies

Comment

Jinx901 your order is ready! Here's the link, just put it through imageenlarger.com and let me know if you need a redo. Thanks for your request !

Comment

JessicaPinkSquash your order is ready! Here's the link, let me know if you want a redo, just put it through imageenlarger.com Thanks for ordering!

Comment

Cover Art:
            Forums username- LozzoMamo
            Story title- Misfortune
            Author name- Lori Mamo
            Description of your story- Ariana grieves her mothers death after a car accident. What happens when she finds support in 2 boys?
            Inspiration (REQUIRED)- I was thinking purple/dark pink or blueish backgrounds, it's a sad, dramatic story but has plenty of romance involved! Maybe the MC is looking in the mirror sadly? Idk
            Size(s)- Small and large cover
            Urgency- ASAP
            Password- Pumpkin Spice
            Other- here's the MC:

ariana.JPG

Comment

Forums username- Briana M.
              The exact quote- Secrets are waiting to be uncovered
              The author name of who said it (optional)- Briana M.
              A mood/tone (optional)- dead, dry, and mysterious
              Urgency- I would like to have the cover by tomorrow or after tomorrow
              Password- Pumpkin Spice
              Other- I want it to be to be a splash cover so you can put "Previously on My New Life"

Thank you

Comment

I wonder if you got my request.

Comment

• Mehek
                  Mehek commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't get a notif for your earlier post but I got one for this one! I'm gonna try my best to get it done by the end of tomorrow, but I can't make any promises for sure since I've got some things to do!

• Briana M.
                  Briana M. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ohh okay. Thanks for telling me that!

• Briana M.
                  Briana M. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey, did you forget all about my request?

Sorry If it's two requests at the same time but I really need it fast and you can make it as simpel as you want c:

Forums username- Dan H.
                The exact quote- Move on it's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page.
                A mood/tone (optional)- Sad and happy ish not natural.
                Urgency- About two days...(So ASAP)
                Password- Pumpkin spic
                Other- Can it say "Chapter 2 - Death's door" At the top center?

Forums username- Dan H.
                The exact quote- Everyday is halloween, isn't it? For some of us. - Tim Burton
                A mood/tone (optional)- Sad and happy ish not natural.
                Urgency- About two days...(So ASAP)
                Password- Pumpkin spic
                Other- Can it say "Chapter 3 - The choice is your" at the top center?
                Last edited by Dan H.; 09-22-2017, 04:50 AM.

Comment

I'm not requesting, but your artwork is pretty good!

Comment

Cover Art:

Forums username- Trying_To_Help
                    Story title- THE Slaves.
                    Author name- TreasureTV M.D. Jackson
                    Description of your story- What do you do, when all the Mythical creatures around you, have been enslaved by Fallen Angels for far too long???
                    Inspiration (REQUIRED)- "What does this mean? My Inspiration, or yours??" I looked at other people's cover art request, and, here it is: It's a Fantasy Story, the story takes place AFTER the slavery was over, but it does show some flashbacks of, or into each of the character's who HAVE experienced slavery at the hands of the Fallen Angels in their lives right at that time, sometimes, they'll still deal with them from time to time, and they have trouble with them. The Angels used sin to take over, in which, sin had caused their downfalls, and not only put them into spiritual slavery, but in physical slavery, as well. They had been slavery in for 100s of years until they were freed.

Size(s)- Both.
                    Urgency-
                    Take as long as you want/need.
                    Password-
                    Other- pumpkin spice! pumpkin spice! Lady, Lady, pumpkin spice! Pumpkin Spice! pumpkin spice! Lady, Lady, pumpkin spice!
                    Last edited by Trying_To_Help; 10-31-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

I think I should probably mention this is CLOSED and has been inactive for a while. Apologies to anyone who requested, but I don't have the time to do this anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X