Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Software & websites editing suggestions!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, I'm trying to make a background with Canvas that says "This story uses sound!" How do I enter it in with episode interactive? Usually, you need a command, like INT. DUMPY ROOM APARTMENT - DAY. Is there a simple way to use the completed canvas to enter it in? Sorry if it's obvious, this is my first story!

Comment

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      You have to upload it in the Art Catalog section and then you can put it in your script
      For example, if you have the background as INT. SOUND - DAY, you can write it in your script as normal
      So, basically, you need to upload it first.

Thank you very much! This really helped, and I love how you responded so quickly! Again, very sorry on how obvious that was. Mega facepalm! And sorry again, last question, I promise! When I upload it, it says "Images must be at least 640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall! Yours was only 1080x1080. I was using Canvas, and was wondering how to make the image bigger without paying for it. Sorry!
    Last edited by Pink Iris; 10-30-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      You can create a new one with a custom size (640x1136 pixels) without paying on the home screen However, you would have to start all over again, but it is easier than to pay

Oh my god! Thanks so much! You're literally a angel from heaven sent to save me! I really want to give credit to you in my story! Would you like me to refer to you as Mashia? Thanks so much!

Comment

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha you don't need to credit me but if you really want to, you can just say Mashia

Okay! Thanks! Kisses were sent your way!

Comment

Working...
    X