No announcement yet.

Ridiculous Bans - Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secretz_lol is banned for holding the meaning of life.

Comment

• Praecantatia is banned for having a username that rhymes with fantatsia (Well, at least the way I've been pronouncing it).

Comment

• Chidimma is banned because I pronounce it differently

Comment

• ~Girly Girl~ is banned because this is the first time I've banned her.

Comment

• PurpleReaperGurl is banned because I like the Classic style which nobody really does.

Comment

• Praecantatia is banned because I HAVE TO BAN HER AGAIN!

Comment

• Caroly.episode is banned because they don't have to reply right away. They can always wait for someone else to reply.

Comment

• L375 is banned because that's true

Comment

• ~Girly Girl~ is banned because I bet you her eyebrows are better than mine XD

Comment

• Unicorn Kisses is banned because I know her eyebrows are better than mine!

Comment

• PurpleReaperGurl is banned because I don't know how you can judge eyebrows to be good.

Comment

• Praecantatia is banned cause I'm back

Comment

• k.w.episode is banned for posting the 7122th post.

Comment

• PurpleReaperGurlUnicorn Kisses I'm sure your guys's eyebrows are amazing. Mine are not that fabulous lol
                              Caroly.episode is banned for being the person I have to ban

Comment

• ~Girly Girl~ is banned for having alliteration in their username.

Comment

Working...
                                X