Poll about Male/Female protagonists.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll about Male/Female protagonists.

If someone were to be haunted by the Devil (a girl), should the person who is haunted be a boy or a girl?

What do you prefer? Female or male protagonists??

A female protagonists
    20.41%
    A male protagonists
    16.33%
    It really doesn't matter
    63.27%

i think obviously a female protagonist is most common, but it'd be super interesting to see it from a male perspective bc i know many authors opt for a female to appeal to readers!

Comment

in my story for the creator's contest, the mc is going to be a male because i prefer it like that for me personally

Comment

I'd perfera male protagonist because in most stories the MC is female. I've played a few stories where you get to be male, and I thought it was better than having the female MC's (who are emotional 95% of the time)

Comment

There aren't many stories where the male character is the protagonist. If you want to stick out from the crowd, you should have a male protagonist. You could get a lot of views, as it isn't as common and many would want to read it.

Comment

I don't really have a main protagonist because in my stories I usually make them in third person so the reader can have an enhanced reading experience by choosing choices for different characters.

However, when I do first person stories I tend to create Male protagonists but I admit to using a Female protagonist a lot.

In fact, I was going to make a Female protagonist today but I might just use a Male instead - it depends.

Comment

Working...
            X