Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Amii's Art Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amii's Art Thread

AMII'S ART THREAD (UPDATED)
    Firstly, let me just say that I'm not an expert, merely a beginner.

Request will ONLY be accepted via https://linktr.ee/epii.amii
    If you don't have an instagram account, that's fine. Just post your forum name in the section where it asks for your IG name.
    Comment on the thread once you're done.
    You can provide pictures of your character or the description. I prefer the description but that's merely up to you.

RULES:
    • Please, do NOT request on another thread for the same story as well. I won't take your request if so.
    • Be kind and understanding; I have a life outside of Episode.
    • Don't be afraid to ask for a re-do if you don't like the cover I made you.
    • Request can take up to 3 days from the time it was accepted so please be patient.
    • Crediting is not necessary but if you want to thats fine.
    • I take request on Instagram as well so PATIENCE is key
    • I'm not a character editor as don't expect any changes to them
    If you're looking for my Instagram it's @epii.amii and my story is The BodyGuard by Amii Fay.

BodyGuard.pngCryogenic1.pngUnNatural Love.png
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aicened; 11-18-2017, 02:35 PM.

Title: Supermodel
    Summary: Ashlynn's a huge diva.... and the world's most famous supermodel.
    Author's name: Sabrina M. Rain
    Any ideas of what you want?: I would like Ashlynn to be in the middle, and her animation to be the very end of the talk_apathetic animation. On either side of her but further back so smaller I would there to be Em doing the frustrated animation and Austin doing the flirt_shy animation. I also want them to all be wearing the same outfits as in the photos.
    Pictures of your characters (if you want some in your Cover): This is Ashlynn: https://imgur.com/a/8cmxv This is Em: https://imgur.com/a/cOvsW This is Austin: https://imgur.com/a/Krxdy
    Small cover, large cover or both?: Both, please
    Anything else?: Cool fonts!

Comment

• aicened
      aicened commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you please provide the description for your characters.

• Sabrina Auteberry
      Sabrina Auteberry commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure!

Ashlynn:
      Hair- Beach Waves (Chestnut)
      Face shape- Oval
      Eyes- Upturned Feline (Purple)
      Eyebrows- Mature Round
      Nose- Upturned
      Lips- Classic (Cherry Red)
      Skin- Ink Female (Olive)

Em:
      Hair- Double-bun updo (Blonde)
      Face shape- Soft Heart
      Eyes- Classic Round (Black)
      Eyebrows- Seductive Arch
      Nose- Roman
      Lips- Full Round (Bordeaux)
      Skin- Ink Female (Tan)

Austin:
      Hair- Spiked Up (Platinum Blond)
      Face shape- Defined Triangle
      Eyes- Round Piercing (Black)
      Eyebrows- Thin Arch
      Nose- Button
      Lips- Smirk (Taupe)
      Skin- Ink Male (Tan)

Hope this helps!

• aicened
      aicened commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it does. Request Accepted.

I LOVE seeing art creation threads! As a beginner, what is your favorite genre to create backgrounds for?

Comment

• aicened
      aicened commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have a preference at the moment. Currently open to anything. I like the opportunity to try new designs.

Title: Arranged Marriage OR Love
    Summary: MC is a regular College girl minding her own life. Then one day a guy proposes to her and asks her hand in marriage.

Author's name: Mira Crystal
    Any ideas of what you want?: The background should be something sweet yet so mysterious. What Im looking for is that the girl is going to face right and look at the character with glasses and he is facing left, he looks at her. Then the other character thats idle_rear to be standing away from them, like he is looking at them but from afar and I would like him to be seen as a shadow, like his character it dark its just all black.
    Pictures of your characters (if you want some in your Cover): From left the girl, guy with glasses and the idle_rear guy
    Small cover, large cover or both?: I would like both please
    Anything else?: If you want to and any details that you think will fit please add them. If you could write the title it would be great.

Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Mira Crystal View Post
      Title: Arranged Marriage OR Love
      Summary: MC is a regular College girl minding her own life. Then one day a guy proposes to her and asks her hand in marriage.

Author's name: Mira Crystal
      Any ideas of what you want?: The background should be something sweet yet so mysterious. What Im looking for is that the girl is going to face right and look at the character with glasses and he is facing left, he looks at her. Then the other character thats idle_rear to be standing away from them, like he is looking at them but from afar and I would like him to be seen as a shadow, like his character it dark its just all black.
      Pictures of your characters (if you want some in your Cover): From left the girl, guy with glasses and the idle_rear guy
      Small cover, large cover or both?: I would like both please
      Anything else?: If you want to and any details that you think will fit please add them. If you could write the title it would be great.

Thank you so much!
      Hey Mira, Here are your covers. If you click on them, they should expand to full size. If they don't fit, PM me and I'll send you them there.

Comment

• Mira Crystal
        Mira Crystal commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG Its really cool. I love it. Thank you so much. You are going to be included in credis. Andain, thank you so much

Its perfect.
        Last edited by Mira Crystal; 09-24-2017, 08:50 PM.

• aicened
        aicened commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm happy you like it. You're welcome

Originally posted by Sabrina Auteberry View Post
      Title: Supermodel
      Summary: Ashlynn's a huge diva.... and the world's most famous supermodel.
      Author's name: Sabrina M. Rain
      Any ideas of what you want?: I would like Ashlynn to be in the middle, and her animation to be the very end of the talk_apathetic animation. On either side of her but further back so smaller I would there to be Em doing the frustrated animation and Austin doing the flirt_shy animation. I also want them to all be wearing the same outfits as in the photos.
      Pictures of your characters (if you want some in your Cover): This is Ashlynn: https://imgur.com/a/8cmxv This is Em: https://imgur.com/a/cOvsW This is Austin: https://imgur.com/a/Krxdy
      Small cover, large cover or both?: Both, please
      Anything else?: Cool fonts!

Hey Sabrina, Here are your covers. If they don't fit, PM me and I'll send you them there.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Sabrina Auteberry
        Sabrina Auteberry commented
        Editing a comment
        I LOVE THEM!!!!!! Thank you so much. I'll be sure to give you credit.

• aicened
        aicened commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome, I'm glad you like them

Originally posted by aicened View Post

Hey Sabrina, Here are your covers. If they don't fit, PM me and I'll send you them there.

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1432111}
      {"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1432112}
      You're welcome

Comment

Title: Pure Alina
        Summary: Alina is your average geek.
        Luke is your "average" bad boy.
        One night. That's it.
        One night of pure freedom.
        Author's name: Ellelou14
        Any ideas of what you want?: I want the guy with the tattoos and the girl in the blue dress to be standing together in a dark bar with a spotlight on them for the small cover. Fo the large, I want the guy with horns and the girl in a white dress to be standing in a fiery background. Also I want the quote "She's more pure then an angel. Hurt her and I will release my demons!" on the large cover.
        Pictures of your characters (if you want some in your Cover):
        Small cover, large cover or both?: Both
        Anything else?: Can the title be bold with a gradient font of white that goes into red. And can the quote be in a really cool font.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ellelou14 View Post
          Title: Pure Alina
          Summary: Alina is your average geek.
          Luke is your "average" bad boy.
          One night. That's it.
          One night of pure freedom.
          Author's name: Ellelou14
          Any ideas of what you want?: I want the guy with the tattoos and the girl in the blue dress to be standing together in a dark bar with a spotlight on them for the small cover. Fo the large, I want the guy with horns and the girl in a white dress to be standing in a fiery background. Also I want the quote "She's more pure then an angel. Hurt her and I will release my demons!" on the large cover.
          Anything else?: Can the title be bold with a gradient font of white that goes into red. And can the quote be in a really cool font.
          The bigger cover didn't come out how I wanted it to, fiery background made me limited but if the sizes don't fit episode, I can PM them to you. Let me know.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Ellelou14
            Ellelou14 commented
            Editing a comment
            Omfg i love it your amazeballs!!!

Title: The Past Shapes Us
          Summary: Alissa and Samuel are detectives trying to uncover the truth about the series of murders that have been happening.
          Author's name: Solete
          Any ideas of what you want?: A dark cover, like mysterious one. Since they are detectives they need clothes that are kind of formal
          Small cover, large cover or both?: small cover
          Anything else?: Thank you!! Take your time
          Attached Files

Comment

• Solete
            Solete commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course
            Female:
            Hair - Beach Wave hair chestnut
            Face Oval
            Eyebrows Seductive Arch
            Eyes Downturned Bold toffee
            Nose Refined
            Mouth Blossom lips Cherry red
            Body Honey

Male:
            Hair Modern Pompadour Black
            Face Chisseled square
            Eyebrows Straight Bold
            Eyes Deepest Gentle Green
            Nose Button
            Mouth Classic Taupe
            Body Caramel

And if you could make both (small and large) cover would be awesome too if not don't worry. Thanks!

• aicened
            aicened commented
            Editing a comment
            I can. It's no problem. Your cover is next.

• Solete
            Solete commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you soooo much!! You're a sweetheart!

Title: Mariposa
          Summary: When Alicia was 8, her sister vanished. 7 years later, Alicia is still searching. But are some things better left alone?
          Author's name: Erika Howes
          Any ideas of what you want?: Okay so can Julietta have purple wings? I forgot to include that. Also, next to Julieta I would like Aitana thinking. Isabel and Irene can be kinda in the corner by themselves, sort of looking like they're trying to solve a riddle. Alicia is the Main Character so can she be the main focus? I would like the background to be fairly neutral.
          Aitana.JPGAlicia.JPGirene.JPGIsabel.JPG
          Small cover, large cover or both?: Both Please
          Anything else?: No <3

Comment

• aicened
            aicened commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Erkia,

Which one of your characters are Julietta? I only have Alicia, Irene, Aita and Isabel.

LOVE your covers! I'm going to make a request.

Comment

Title:Sophisticated and Deceived
            Summary: A 26 year old young lady is a student at Yale University. She considers herself to be "smart" and "sophisticated." But little does she know that she's been deceived by her family and friends her whole life.
            Author's name: Briana M.
            Any ideas of what you want?: Basically, I want the girl with the curly hair to stand on the left of the cover and transparent book in the back of her. The other can stand on the right side, and I want a transparent theater curtain in the back of her
            Pictures of your characters (if you want some in your Cover): Down below
            Anything else?: I want the girl with the curly hair to have her arms crossed because she's mad, and I want the other girl to be disappointed. It doesn't matter what colors you use.

ash.pngStarley.png
            ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Briana M.
              Briana M. commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know how to do that.

• aicened
              aicened commented
              Editing a comment
              Screenshot the Characters section from the episode portal and post in a new reply. Or you can type it out .

• Briana M.
              Briana M. commented
              Editing a comment
              Hold on, I'm gonna screenshot it.

Waiting List:
            1. Gwenevieve ( IG)
            2. Solete
            3. Erika
            4. Briana
            Ellelou14 , I saw the request for "Princess Psycho" where an art was created just a few days ago for the story.

Comment

Here are the descriptions:

Comment

Working...
              X