Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Amii's Art Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title:The mystery wolf
    Summary:Mommy why do I have purple eyes?Daddy why do you hit me? Dad why did mom leave?
    Why are you doing this?
    Will Bella escape her dad? What is she ? Why does the title say "wolf" whats that about?
    Author's name:Skay
    Any ideas of what you want?:Maybe the background of the dirty couch Picture down below Bella (flirt_shy) on the left and Jake Doing the flirt with the winking and tapping his head on the right
    Pictures of your characters (if you want some in your Cover):
    Small cover, large cover or both?:Large only plz
    Anything else?:Please put that you did it on thiere so others will come to you (I think that's a good thing) Tysm for when you have a chance to get it done your truly amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by SASB View Post
      Title: Beyond Appearance
      Summary: The main character (Aviana) she is new to the city in L.A. Also the love interest (Calum) is also new to the city L.A. The main character is a normal girl, but people at school judge her by her looks and assume she's a nerd or outcast of some sort. Calum gets to know her one day, when she becomes his tutor and they start off with a good friendship and the main character (Aviana) she dresses the way she wants, either comfortable, high-end, or sexy!
      Author's name: SASB
      Any ideas of what you want?: I want the main character (Aviana), love interest (Calum) , the main character bestfriend (Royce), one of Calum good friend (Jesse), a bad guy (William) and the mean girl (Laila) to be on the big cover. On the small main cover just the main character (Aviana), love interest (Calum), and the bad guy (William) with the mean girl (Laila)
      Aviana (Main Character)
      Hair : Beach Wave (Blue Light)
      Face : Oval
      Eyebrows : Thin Soft Arch
      Eyes : Upturned Luxe (Green)
      Nose : Upturned
      Mouth : Classic (Blush)
      Body : Ink female (Light)
      Aviana glasses : Rectangular glasses

Calum (Love Interest)
      Hair : Long Bangs (Charcoal)
      Face : Defined Triangle
      Eyebrows : Thin Arch
      Eyes : Stoic Almond (White)
      Nose : Button
      Mouth : Small Round (Taupe)
      Body : Male (Tan)

Royce (Main character bestfriend)
      Hair : Short Cropped Hair (Cayenne)
      Eyebrows ; Thick Arch
      Eyes : Classic Round (taupe)
      Mouth : Classic (Taupe)
      Body : Male (Olive)

Jesse (Calum good friend)
      Hair : Spiked Up Hair (Mint)
      Eyebrows : Thin Arch
      Eyes : Classic Round (White)
      Mouth : Small Round (Terracotta)
      Body : Male (Peach)

William (Bad guy)
      Hair : Boy Bun (Platinum Blond)
      Face : Chiseled Square
      Eyebrows : Thin arch
      Eyes : Classic Almond (Green)
      Nose : Roman
      Mouth : Classic (Blush)
      Body : Male (Peach)

Laila (Mean girl)
      Hair : Rebel Half Shaved (Coral)
      Face : Soft Heart
      Eyebrows : Seductive Arch
      Eyes : Upturned Feline (Purple)
      Nose : Soft Natural
      Mouth : Full Round (Crimson)
      Body : Ink female (Light)

Small cover, large cover or both?: Both please
      Anything else?: The small cover I want the main character (Aviana) to look awkward or uncomfortable because the love interest (Calum) is looking down at her with a smile or like a grin or something sweet and she never had someone look at her like that so she's a bit nervous. The main character (Aviana) has glasses, and in the small/main cover she's wearing like a sort of outfit that is comfortable but a bit stylish but not so much as she's portraying a nerd a bit with glasses please. Calum is just in any outfit you want to make it's fine, as long it's stylish. A far in the background, just the mean girl (Laila) and the bad guy (William) looking at them like their jealous or pissed off but there very close to each other. If possible the bleacher background, or any school background
      In the big cover, is all the characters I put in the the question "Any ideas of what you want?", just I want Royce to look at Jesse in a romantic way across from each other, and Aviana and Royce standing next to each other because their friends. William, Jesse, and Calum are somewhere talking with each other and Laila somewhere pissed off. If you can, You can make Aviana have glasses in this one too or not, you can make her normal.That's it, you can pick any background, they are still in high school

Take as much time as you want, and please please put your credit on there! Thank You
      Attached Files

Comment

• SASB
        SASB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much, it's perfect! Love your work!

Originally posted by salony2000 View Post
      Hello... I wanted to request covers for my upcoming story... It would mean a lot to me if you accept my request...

Story title: Anjuman
      Author name: Samra Nadir
      Quote: I just want to feel that I'm important to someone.

Story plot: The story is a tragedy based on a tawaif (courtesan/prostitute) 'Anjuman' , who is a "tawaiif" who flirts with the emotions of a wealthy Santosh Kumar and later falls in love with his younger brother Mohib. In order to save his older brother's marriage, Mohib decides to frequent Anjuman's "kotha" in an "exchange" demanded by Anjuman, although Mohib being in love with another girl. Sabiha plays the role of wife of the older brother's character in the story, and eventually implores Anjuman to forsake her own love so that Mohib's Character can live happily. At the end, Anjuman has to face a fate worse than death, where she is invited to sing at the wedding of her lover. Lovelorn and disappointed Anjuman offers a woeful song, as she has swallowed poison, and dies at the feet of her lover.

Small/Large: I want both covers please.

Character Details:

1.Anjuman:

Hair: Diva Curls (Black)
      Face: Oval
      Eyebrows: Defined Natural
      Eyes: Upturned Bold (Black)
      Nose: Perky
      Mouth: Full Round (Ruby Red)
      Body: Ink Female (Fair)

2.Mohib:

Hair: Short Cropped Hair (Black)
      Face: Defined Triangle
      Eyebrows: Medium Sharp
      Eyes: Round Piercing (Black)
      Nose: Strong
      Mouth: Uneven (Blush)
      Body: Male (Fair)

You can decide the outfits for the characters. And Anjuman is a courtesan/prostitute so maybe you can choose her outfit which suits it.

Thank you so much in advance and if you've any questions you can DM me on instagram (@samra.writings)...
      If you need bigger versions, you can find your art in this shared folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...S1RTENpcGN1Q2c

Anjuman.png
      Anjuman1.png
      Anjuman BigCover 1.png
      Attached Files

Comment

• salony2000
        salony2000 commented
        Editing a comment
        These covers are so fabulous and breathtaking... These are perfect... 😍😍😍 Thank you so much... ❀❀

Originally posted by GodOfFlowers View Post
      Title: Sweet Dreams
      Summary: Jaw is a prophet,her quest to put an end to the demon-witch war.Will she achieve that? Or will her quest be passed on to the next prophet?
      Author's name: GodOfFlowers
      Any ideas of what you want?: Since it's a story about war, I'd like for it to have dark,moody colours.I unfortunately don't have a specific background in mind,just that I want the Large Cover to be outside.Sorry if that compicates things.
      Small Cover Character Placement: I'd like Jaw on the middle of the screen in the slap_face_recieve how it looks at the end,alone and surrounded by darkness.
      Large Cover Character Placement: Jaw on the left, closer to the screen than the rest,in the arms crossed animation. Chrys to her right in the idle_hold_gun animation (if you could add the gun too that'd be great). Lycan next to Chrys(Lycan is taller than Chrys by about half a head) in the idle_hold_baseballbat (again,if you could add the bat please?),that bat emitting a soft glow as if enchanted.Then Layen a little further away from them in the disappointed animation.
      Small cover, large cover or both?: both please!
      Anything else?: I actually don't mind if this takes a while,since it's a story I'm re-writing.
      Thank you very much!
      You can also find larger versions here if needed: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...S1RTENpcGN1Q2c
      Sweet Dreams.png

Sweet Dreams Big Art.png

Comment

• GodOfFlowers
        GodOfFlowers commented
        Editing a comment
        oh wow, I love them!Thank you so much!

Title: Infatuation
      Summary: Danielle’s life starts to spiral out of control when she becomes infatuated by the guy she met in a grocery store.
      Author's name: Queen Bri
      Any ideas of what you want?: Both characters are in the center and are facing each other. Danielle is on the left side and is doing the flirt_shy action while Alex is on the right side and doing the flirt_wink action.
      Pictures of your characters (if you want some in your Cover): My Phone isn’t allowing me to add an attachment so ill just have to type it out.
      Danielle: Black beach waves, soft heart face, smooth arch eyebrows, brown upturned feline eyes, soft natural nose, classic cherry red lips, and honey skin.
      Alex: Black short cropped hair, diamond face, medium sharp eyebrows, brown stoic almond eyes, button nose, classic toffee mouth, and caramel skin.
      Danielle Outfit: cross front top (hot pink), cowgirl boots, denim shorts.
      Alex Outfit: Black tight pants, blue hipster high top sneakers, black sleeveless tee.
      Small cover, large cover or both?: Small (might request a large one later.)
      Anything else?: Can you make the font in cursive and gold? And may I also have an ombre background with pink and turquoise?
      Last edited by BriLove416; 10-20-2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Hello love, do you still accept any requests? xx

Comment

REQUEST ARE OPEN AGAIN.

I will only be doing the 3 requests above this post, all others must be made to this google form: https://linktr.ee/epii.amii

Comment

Oh wow, ignore my last post.. Thought the join date was the date for the last reply, my bad

Title: Dusk Till Dawn - Chapter One
          Summary: This is my real life story so it's quite hard to put a summary.. I really hope you won't mind, I will give you some keywords though: gangs, love, drama, romance, murder, depression, violence, sexual abuse etc.
          Author's name: brittany byrd
          Any ideas of what you want: The two guys are rivals and they should may be be a little faded, kind of as in a memory.. Just an idea, open for anything though!

Character 1 - Male

Hair: Modern Pompadour (Black)
          Face: Chiseled Square
          Eyebrows: Thick Arch
          Eyes: Stoic Almond
          Nose: Button
          Mouth: Smirk (Toffee)
          Body: Male (Toffee) + Cade Tattoo

Character 2 - Female
          Hair: Straight (Platinum Blonde)
          Face: Soft Heart
          Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
          Eyes: Upturned Luxe (Taupe)
          Nose: Soft Natural
          Mouth: Full Round (Toffee)
          Body: Female (Honey)

Character 3 - Male
          Hair: Short Cropped
          Face: Square Jaw
          Eyebrows: Thin Arch
          Eyes: Stoic Almond (Brown)
          Mouth: Classic (Taupe)
          Body: Male (Tan)

Small cover, large cover or both?: Both
          Anything else?: I do not have any actual wishes for the cover but it would be great if the large cover looked different and if I had a little space under the titles

P.S. your art is amazing!!

Last edited by brittany byrd; 10-20-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rae.simone.1012 View Post
            Title: Addicted
            Summary: Young Woman loses Bilogical family, moves into a terrible foster home, finds love in a Drug/gang empire who knows more about her than she anticipates.
            Author's name: Raven Simone
            Any ideas of what you want?: Something Dark but not creepy dark, with the light radiating off of the main character.
            Pictures of your characters (if you want some in your Cover)
            : {"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-attachmentid":1449241}{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-attachmentid":1449243}{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-attachmentid":1449244}{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-attachmentid":1449245} (main character, love interest, love interst brothers)

Small cover, large cover or both?: both
            Anything else?: I'd really like it if the two brothers were in the back laughing at the Love Interest.
            If the colours of the font doesn't fit your theme, let me know and I can change it.
            https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...S1RTENpcGN1Q2c

Addicted.png
            Addicted Large.png

Comment

• rae.simone.1012
              rae.simone.1012 commented
              Editing a comment
              Omg its prefect!
              Thank you!

Originally posted by Skay View Post
            Title:The mystery wolf
            Summary:Mommy why do I have purple eyes?Daddy why do you hit me? Dad why did mom leave?
            Why are you doing this?
            Will Bella escape her dad? What is she ? Why does the title say "wolf" whats that about?
            Author's name:Skay
            Any ideas of what you want?:Maybe the background of the dirty couch Picture down below Bella (flirt_shy) on the left and Jake Doing the flirt with the winking and tapping his head on the right
            Small cover, large cover or both?:Large only plz
            Anything else?:Please put that you did it on thiere so others will come to you (I think that's a good thing) Tysm for when you have a chance to get it done your truly amazing!

Comment

• Skay
              Skay commented
              Editing a comment
              TYSM I love it sorry I just saw today

• aicened
              aicened commented
              Editing a comment
              You're very welcome

I just wanted to say you are such an amazing cover creator! I'll definitely be ordering from you in the near future!

Comment

• aicened
              aicened commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you I look forward to it.

Use a app called PicsArt. It's really helpful for Episode art!!

Comment

• aicened
              aicened commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. I'll check it out.

Hey there, just checking and making sure you got my cover request I sent 1-2 days ago. Hopefully I didn't send it to someone else on accident.

Comment

• aicened
              aicened commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol, no I got it. Right now you're number 2 on the updated list.

Originally posted by brittany byrd View Post
            Oh wow, ignore my last post.. Thought the join date was the date for the last reply, my bad

Title: Dusk Till Dawn - Chapter One
            Summary: This is my real life story so it's quite hard to put a summary.. I really hope you won't mind, I will give you some keywords though: gangs, love, drama, romance, murder, depression, violence, sexual abuse etc.
            Author's name: brittany byrd
            Any ideas of what you want: The two guys are rivals and they should may be be a little faded, kind of as in a memory.. Just an idea, open for anything though!

Character 1 - Male

Hair: Modern Pompadour (Black)
            Face: Chiseled Square
            Eyebrows: Thick Arch
            Eyes: Stoic Almond
            Mouth: Smirk (Toffee)
            Body: Male (Toffee) + Cade Tattoo

Character 2 - Female
            Hair: Straight (Platinum Blonde)
            Face: Soft Heart
            Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
            Eyes: Upturned Luxe (Taupe)
            Nose: Soft Natural
            Mouth: Full Round (Toffee)
            Body: Female (Honey)

Character 3 - Male
            Hair: Short Cropped
            Face: Square Jaw
            Eyebrows: Thin Arch
            Eyes: Stoic Almond (Brown)
            Mouth: Classic (Taupe)
            Body: Male (Tan)

Small cover, large cover or both?: Both
            Anything else?: I do not have any actual wishes for the cover but it would be great if the large cover looked different and if I had a little space under the titles

P.S. your art is amazing!!
            Also posted to my instagram page, @epii.amii and google drive folder.

Dusk Till Dawn.png

Dusk Till Dawn Big Art.png

Comment

Hi Amii! I sincerely apologize for what I am about to ask.
              A few days ago I requested a cover for the story "Infatuation" but I just had a realization that I wanted to take the story in a different direction. Can I change the title to "Best Friends" and change their actions please? I actually need both characters to be ding the flirt_fingersnap action but with them facing each other.
              again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused you. Take however long you need.

Comment

• aicened
                aicened commented
                Editing a comment
                Sure, It's nothing to be sorry about. I'm glad you commented again because I had missed your request the first time.

• BriLove416
                BriLove416 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you!
            Working...
            X