Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brinn's Graphics Requests!

Brinn's Graphics!

hi, I'm brinn, and I can do cover arts, backgrounds, splashes, and profile pictures! I'm definitely not a professional, so hopefully this thread will be good practice for me.

REQUEST HERE (CLOSED FOR NOW)

SEE EXAMPLES HERE

DOWNLOAD BACKGROUNDS HERE

SEE THE QUEUE HERE

Rules and Notes:

-please be patient! I'm currently in high school, so please understand if I don't finish your request as fast as you want!
    -let me know if you want me to redo your cover. If so, please be as detailed as you can with what you want me to fix!
    -the password is
    clyro
    -be respectful. Not just to me, but to everyone on here.
    -let me know if your request is for a contest and I'll try to finish as soon as possible.
    -credit is appreciated, but not necessary.
    -don't take credit for my work. seriously.
    -if I message you with a question because your request was too vague or doesn't make sense, you have 7 days to respond from the day I messaged you until your request is deleted. you can see how many days you have left until deletion on the queue.
    -if for some reason you will not be able to respond within 1 week when I get to your request, please tell me or write that in the form under 'Anything Else?'

Last edited by brinn; 10-11-2017, 07:32 AM.

hi! this request for a background was from someone who did not have a forums account, but they've been kind enough to let others use their requested backgrounds.

so if you want to use these backgrounds, feel free to download them from this folder.

credit is appreciated! and if you have any tips or pointers for me, please tell me, after all, I'm a beginner.

(also, if you know a better way to upload photos please tell me haha cause I don't think they're supposed to upload this way)

Comment

hello! e. greenwood, your request is finished!
      IMG_5595.JPGIMG_5594.JPG
      since e. greenwood agreed to let other people use their request, anyone can use these backgrounds! download them from this folder.

also, I originally made these as bunk beds since I misread e. greenwood's request... so anyone can also download those backgrounds from this folder!
      IMG_5593.JPGIMG_5592.JPG

as always, credit is appreciated! and again, if you have any tips or pointers for me, please let me know! I'd love to hear your feedback.

thanks for ordering!

Comment

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        btw, the quality of these was extremely depleted from the forums, so don't worry about how they look here! they should be full size and quality in the folder.

These backgrounds look great! Keep up the awesome work!

Comment

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        aww, thank you so much!!

Sorry, I previously submitted a form and stated my username as @Ally.episodeeee
      I changed my account as there was a problem with my account, so i submitted another form for the same story.
      Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        That's fine! Thanks for letting me know!
        By the way, I'll be starting your request after school today, so it should be done pretty soon.

happy friday! Heart_Live your request is complete!
      crime_table.JPGUntitled_Artwork.jpg

since they agreed to let anyone use their request, anyone can download the background in this folder! don't get scared off from the low quality displayed here, the actual quality is much better in the folder!!

credit is appreciated! please let me know if you want a redo. I'm not as proud of this one as I am of others...also if you have any tips for me, let me know.

Comment

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        Heart_Live ok! when you say flat wood surface, do you mean like a birds eye view of the table?

• Heart_Live
        Heart_Live commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea like that, thank you

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        ok! I'll get started!

hello! happy saturday! Heart_Live, your request is finished!

you can download it from this folder!

please don't be afraid to ask for another redo if this isn't what you wanted!

Comment

• Heart_Live
        Heart_Live commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s perfect thank you

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome!

hey! axlxlxy, your cover art request is done!
      IMG_6187.JPG
      IMG_6191.JPG
      I'll pm you the links so you can upload them.

don't be afraid to ask for a redo! also, I'd love to hear any tips you might have! credit is appreciated.

Comment

• axlxlxy
        axlxlxy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much! It's really nice!

hi! Solete, your request is finished!

I'll pm you the actual better resolution one. credit is appreciated! please let me know if you want a redo. and as always, if you have any tips or pointers, I'd love to hear them.

Comment

• Solete
        Solete commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally love it!! It's beautiful an of course I'll give you credit! I'll do it on instagram, whats your username?

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        sorry I saw the pm before I saw this. my username is brinn.episode! thank you!

hi! I have one more finished request for @Solete!
      IMG_5678.JPG
      IMG_5679.PNG

anyone can use this background + overlay! you can download here in the folder 'mirror'.

also, I added a document in the folder if you need help figuring out how the overlay and background work! if you've already read the document and you're still confused, let me know and I'll be happy to help!
      Last edited by brinn; 10-01-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        Solete (the tag did not work)

• Solete
        Solete commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!!! This works so much!

hi! Isabella Smith , your cover art request is done!!
      forbiddenwordslarge.JPG

forbiddenwordssmall.JPG

I'll pm you the better quality covers! credit is appreciated. don't be afraid to ask for a redo! and tell me any tips or pointers you have!

Comment

• Mashia
        Mashia commented
        Editing a comment
        This obviously isn't my request but wow, that looks amazing!

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        ahh thank you!! your covers are amazing too!

hi! Dan., your request is complete!! sorry if you don't like the outfit, I have like no fashion sense.

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 5.27.41 PM.png
      I'll pm you the better quality picture. credit is appreciated! also, don't be afraid to ask for a redo or offer any tips.

Comment

• Dan.
        Dan. commented
        Editing a comment
        I love it! Thank you

• brinn
        brinn commented
        Editing a comment
        you're welcome! it was fun to make.

hello again! I created a a google doc so anyone can see what spot they are at in the queue. so if you have a request and you want to see your spot currently, you can click here!

I updated the first post also so you can find the link up there with all the other links.

Comment

hey! today I've got a cover art request ready for @Ellelou14!
        queenofheartslarge.jpg

queenofheartssmall.jpg

I feel like the quality of the pictures I upload increases as I upload more haha. anyways, I'll send you the better quality art. I noticed you've been requesting a couple of other cover arts from different people? just make sure to use this because I worked pretty hard on it.

especially the text. ughhhhhh text. I don't know how I feel about the 3 different fonts. I hope you like it, though.

annnnd as usual, don't be afraid to ask for a redo. credit is appreciated. please let me know if you have any tips or pointers for me!

Comment

• Ellelou14
          Ellelou14 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m absolutely in love with it. Just one problem the little girl on the large cover is suppose to have black pigtails. So if u could change that it would be great. But again I love it and thx.

• brinn
          brinn commented
          Editing a comment
          oops, sorry about that! I’ll fix it right away!

Ellelou14 here's your redo!

queenofheartslarge.jpg
        I remember looking at the request and thinking, 'wow, the girls look so similar except for like different outfits, their HAIR STYLES, ...
        and then I left her hair as the actress's default hair.

I hope this works. I moved the title a little bit, I hope that's ok. please don't be afraid to ask for a redo! credit is appreciated, and any tips or pointers are also.

Comment

• Ellelou14
          Ellelou14 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love it! It’s amazeballs! Thx sooooo much

• brinn
          brinn commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you!!
      Working...
      X