Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

NEW STORY IDEA! Tell me what you think about it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW STORY IDEA! Tell me what you think about it!

So I was thinking on doing a comedy story called "My exes wedding", it's a short story and it's about a girl who gets invited to her exes wedding.
    All the story revolves around the girl getting freaked out because she doesn't want him to get married.

What do you think?
    LOOVE IT!! LOL
    45.45%
    Sounds good but meh
    54.55%
    Noooo, it sounds awful wtf?
    0%
    Last edited by Solete; 10-08-2017, 04:23 PM.

I don't know why it's not letting me vote but I choose: "LOOVE IT!! LOL". Tbh, you should write it regardless whether people like the idea or not. It's not like your going to be selling it for money, it's purely for entertainment reasons and when you write it, it should entertain you.

Comment

• Solete
      Solete commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!! And yes of course you're right, actually I didn't even wait for the votes and already started it hahaha, but regardless I wanted to know the opinion

You should have a twist at the end that shows that she still loves him

Comment

• Solete
      Solete commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if its going to be the twist at the end but yeah the idea is that she is still in love with him thats why she wants to stop the wedding

It sounds really funny! It wont ket me vote.

Comment

• Solete
      Solete commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!! Yeah I don't get why its not letting people vote

I vote LOVE ITTTTT.....

I think it's unique of story, especially when that girl seen her exes got wed while she don't. Have you publish your story yet in Episode?

Comment

• Solete
      Solete commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi!! No not yet, I am on chapter 2 right now and I am trying to make them perfect! But I'll let you know when I do. Thanks!

Great, I will looking forward to it. If you need help on making progress on your story or if you stuck in the middle let me know, I may can help you with some ideas.

Comment

• Solete
      Solete commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!! That is so nice
Working...
X