Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Background And Cover Art Requests!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veronica L. here's your cover! If I need to change anything, plz let me know!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Veronica L.
      Veronica L. commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much Chloe!

And Chloe can you make me a background that says "This story uses sound. Turn up your volume for a more lively effect."
    Still the same story like I requested before.
    Mood: Lively
    Lighting: Depends on what you make.
    Additional Requests: Just use a galaxy background

Comment

Veronica L. here you go! Tell me if I need to change anything.
      Attached Files

Comment

Form for COVER ART:
        Story name: The Slaves.
        Author: TreasureTV M.D. Jackson
        Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Adventure, and I guess some Action. But, it depends on how that goes in the story. and it has some Horror
        Short Summary: What do you do, when all the Mythical creatures around you have been enslaved for too long?, and It's a Fantasy Story, the story takes place AFTER the slavery was over, does show some flashbacks of or into each of the character's who HAVE experienced slavery before, at the hands of the owners.
        Characters: They're in development, But, I guess I can show The ones I have made.
        Type of character (Limelight, INK, Classic): INK
        Extra Requests: Make sure the owners have wings, that is only if it's decided that they be put in. And some of the owners, whateves' in the cover demons, if you want to, or if you can..
        Background: Any that would fit the story line.
        Time: Any time, or as Soon as possible.
        Last edited by Trying_To_Help; 11-01-2017, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• ChloeDraws
          ChloeDraws commented
          Editing a comment
          Can u plz add the characters?

• Trying_To_Help
          Trying_To_Help commented
          Editing a comment
          Alright, But, I have to wait till my mom is done, at Work, because she needs the internet off.

Hi, I left a background request on page 3... just making sure you saw it and that it didn't get lost in the shuffle.

Comment

• ChloeDraws
          ChloeDraws commented
          Editing a comment
          Just saw it, sry. I'll get to it and it'll be done by next Wed. the latest.

Story name: Stars Carved in Our Hearts
        Background request 1 and 2
        Mood: None
        Lighting: None
        Description: I need a background consisting of 2 zones. The first zone should be for blood testing and the second zone should have something like a machine connected to 2 pieces of flat glass(those 2 pieces of glass are for 2 blood samples hope you got how should they look.) and the monitor or the screen of the machine should be green in color. And if you can do an overlay
        saying not matching with a capital red font do it but if you can't just put NOT MATCHING in the green screen. with a red handwriting. Request 2 :Also do the same background but instead of NOT MATCHING do Matching with a light green capital letters.
        Requests:
        Time:in 2 days if possible cause I can't write my story without them.

Background request 3
        Story name: Stars Carved in Our Hearts
        Mood: None
        Lighting:None
        Description:I need an empty hospital room in which I will put a bed overlay inside it. And don't do it in a realistic way. I just need it the same style of the episode backgounds. I also need it an empty surgery room.
        Requests:
        Time: 2 to 5 days please.

Thank you so much. If you feel this is too much please tell me to find another person to request from.
        Thank you again.. really appreciated

Comment

Necklace.png
          Can you make a cover for me please?!

Story name: Guardians
          Author: Courtney
          Genre: Mystery/Fantasy/Drama
          Short summary: Mackenzie (in blue/ main character) and her sister Stella (in yellow) are left with a mystery due to a mysterious/confusing poem their mother left them when she died
          Characters: (as above)
          Type of characters: Limelight
          Extra requests: Can you in some way have this necklace in the background - mainly the gem?
          Background: Anything you think will go well with it
          Time: Day

Thank you!

Comment

• ChloeDraws
            ChloeDraws commented
            Editing a comment
            Can u attach another image of the char.? The images don't show up

I don't mean to rush mine, but how's it going? (Element of Unusual)

Comment

• ChloeDraws
            ChloeDraws commented
            Editing a comment
            It's going well, it'll probably be done by Friday or thursday, because I was pretty busy all week.Sry it's taking a while. I've created the actual cover, and I'm in the middle of shading.
            Last edited by ChloeDraws; 11-07-2017, 03:00 PM.

Hi!
          i don’t mean anything but when will my backgrounds be ready, just making sure u received them .
          and thank u !

Comment

• ChloeDraws
            ChloeDraws commented
            Editing a comment
            What do you mean by flat glass?

Means something like the photo I attached below.
          Attached Files

Comment

I made the empty hospital room background. I didn't continue the tube, because it is where the bed is supposed to be. If you don't like anything, plz let me know .
            Jana A. 13
            Attached Files

Comment

• @Jana A. 13
              @Jana A. 13 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi ! Can u please remove the tv and the tube. I need it an operation room . Not just a patients room. Thankss

Is this good?
            Jana A. 13
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi ChloeDraws just wanted to check if you saw my comment. No rush, was just wondering how it was going. I don't think I mentioned it before but your work is amazing

Comment

• ChloeDraws
                ChloeDraws commented
                Editing a comment
                Ur pix don't show and thx

Form of BACKGROUND:
              I'd like one "Warning this story contains some mature content" and one "For the best experience, put up your sound" scene
              Mood: Apocalyptic
              Description:For the SOUND Sign: Use the city background saying, "For the best experience, put up your sound" and center it with the light part in the picture
              For the WARNING Sign: Use the hospital scene saying, "Warning this story contains some mature content"
              Time: Day-1 week
              Thank you so much!
              Attached Files

Comment

Story name: Pearlridge Manor
                Author: Maliyahxxmoore
                Genre: Horror/Thriller/Mystery
                Short Summary: Joules family is falling apart. They seems to think a vacation in the middle of nowhere will help then bond again, except she knows everything can and WILL go wrong.. but she NEVER expected this to happen!
                Characters: I just want a silhouette of a lady in a mansion window.
                Type of character (Limelight, INK, Classic): N/A
                Extra Requests: I’d like this to be a Large cover, please!
                Background: N/A
                Time: Take LITERALLY however much time you need hon! I want it to be awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                X