X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ➢ Joyous Art Thread

WELCOME TO
    JOYOUS ART THREAD !

Hey guys! I'm fairly new to Episode, but I thought it'd be cool to offer my services as an artist!

I'm offering to make small and large covers, and have recently decided to offer splashes as well, since some people are interested in me doing so.

RULES

1. Please be patient. I have a life outside of this forum. Wait a week before reminding me of your request.

2. Don't request from multiple art threads. Seriously, don't. That's being disrespectful of both me and the other artist.

3. Credit me. You only need to give me credit in the first episode. I'll be checking your story to see if you did!

4. If you read the rules, answer "anything else?" on the form with your favourite food. I won't accept your request otherwise.

EXAMPLES

Check out this link to be directed to the graphics I've made. Right now you'll only find cover art, but I'm hoping to have examples of splashes/etc. once people start requesting them.

COVER ART FORM updated!
    Story Title:
    Summary:

Other text:
    A short tagline or anything else
    Type of art: Small, large, or both covers
    Characters: Optional; if you want your characters on it, attach pictures only!
    Specifics: Mood, genre, preferred colours, character placement, etc.
    Anything else?
    SPLASH FORM new!
    Text:
    Background: If you have a picture, attach it here, or just give me an idea of what you'd like
    Characters: Optional; if you want your characters on it, attach pictures only!
    Specifics: Mood, genre, preferred colours, character placement, etc.
    Anything else?
    Last edited by Joyous; 12-08-2017, 07:40 PM.

Background: A splash that says, "Thank You for Reading!"
    Specifics: A chevron/ galaxy pattern would be perfect!
    Anything else? Subwayyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Joyous
      Joyous commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I actually only do cover art right now. :/

Bumping!

Comment

Story Title: Maxily Maybe
      Other text: A romance between 2 teens perfect for each other, but life gets in the way
      Cover art: Both Please
      Characters: Emily and Max are in the middle. They're the main love story. The other 2 are their best friends.
      Specifics: Whatever you think is best, I only ask that it looks awesome
      Anything else? Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for me.

Comment

• Joyous
        Joyous commented
        Editing a comment
        Please read the rules and fill out the form accordingly; I won't be able to accept your request otherwise. Also, the picture of the characters is too small to work with - could you possibly give me a larger picture?

Story Title: Upside Down
      Other text:
      Written by Alyssa D.
      Cover art: Both covers
      Characters: Camille in the center(and upside down please), Davis and Kendall(kendall is wearing the bra) on the left side and Maelani and Danielle(danielle wearing headphones) on the right side
      Specifics: The genre is drama, but for the mood, do whatever you think! And, could you have them doing the animations on the picture. And maelani has to small, as she's seven in my story.
      Anything else?my favorite food is chicken om nom nom.
      Screenshot 2017-12-03 at 1.46.08 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-12-03 at 1.45.23 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-12-03 at 1.43.33 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-12-03 at 1.42.50 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-12-03 at 1.50.58 PM.png
      Attached Files

Comment

• Joyous
        Joyous commented
        Editing a comment
        Accepted! Your request will be finished shortly!

REQUEST COMPLETED - allyy20

I made two different versions for both the large and small cover, one with the characters outlined in white and one without.

You can find them here / here / here / here. Hopefully one of them works for you!
      Last edited by Joyous; 12-03-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• allyy20
        allyy20 commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG! I love it so much! Almost cried! Thanks, and I think you would work great with splashes, I just have a feeling! Will definitely credit you in every episode!

• Joyous
        Joyous commented
        Editing a comment
        allyy20 I'm so glad you love it! I might try my hand at splashes, we'll see, haha. Also, you don't have to credit me every episode! Once is enough.

• allyy20
        allyy20 commented
        Editing a comment
        nonono, every episode sounds great for meee.

Not a request, but rather me playing around on Photoshop. Please do not use these as covers for your story. These were made just for fun!

(The character png I used was a random one pulled from this forum; if the character is yours and you aren't comfortable with me using it, let me know and I'll switch it with a different, original character png asap!)

Last edited by Joyous; 12-03-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• RuthJones007
        RuthJones007 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome cover arts, Girl!

Story Title: The Mind-Reader

Other text: "Life is magic, honey."
      Specifics: Fantasy, pink or purple colors, mood should be somewhat magical type-ish like. Please add 'Ruth Jones' at the top/bottom of the cover . It should be in CAPITALS

Anything else?: Chocolate!

Characters: Only one. The picture's below. The action is <talk_neutral_forward>
      Screenshot_1.png
      Last edited by RuthJones007; 12-04-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Joyous
        Joyous commented
        Editing a comment
        Accepted!

Story Title: Maxily Maybe
      Other text: A romance between 2 teens perfect for each other, but life gets in the way
      Cover art: Both Please
      Characters: Emily and Max are in the middle. They're the main love story. The other 2 are their best friends.
      Specifics: Whatever you think is best, I only ask that it looks awesome
      Anything else? Mashed Potatoes
      Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 7.55.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-04 at 7.54.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-04 at 7.55.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-04 at 7.55.31 AM.png
      Attached Files

Comment

• Joyous
        Joyous commented
        Editing a comment
        Accepted!

REQUEST COMPLETED - RuthJones007

You can find your completed requests here and here. I used a palace background for them. Hopefully that's "magical" enough for you!

Comment

• RuthJones007
        RuthJones007 commented
        Editing a comment
        Joyous Thank you so much. I am much so obliged! For the gratitude, I shall credit you in the first episode of my story.

REQUEST COMPLETED - LittleLlama

Check out your cover art here and here. Let me know if it works for you, and don't forget to credit me in your story!

Comment

• LittleLlama
        LittleLlama commented
        Editing a comment
        It's perfect except, if it's not too much work, can you switch the two girls? The one with the blonde hair is the lead. Other than that they look perfect.

• Joyous
        Joyous commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, sorry about that! You can find the updated cover art here and here!
        Last edited by Joyous; 12-05-2017, 07:53 PM.

• LittleLlama
        LittleLlama commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much!! They're perfect!

Story Title: Forever is A Long Time
      Summary: "Rose" doesn't age. She's 180 years old and struggles to keep life interesting. She's lived as many different people. She goes back to New York to be a lawyer again, but meets someone special, but what will happen? She can't stay in New York forever...
      Other text:
      What's so great about forever?
      Characters: Rose is attached. If you need another screenshot of her, let me know.
      Specifics: Dramatic
      Anything else? Lasagna

If possible, include something with different time periods, such as Victorian and the Deep Depression. (since she's lived though them) And if you want to include my username it's CatEyedGoddess
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kayc889; 12-07-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Joyous
        Joyous commented
        Editing a comment
        Read the rules and fill out the form accordingly! I can't accept your request otherwise.

• kayc889
        kayc889 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I forgot about the fav food thing

• Joyous
        Joyous commented
        Editing a comment
        It's alright! You added it now. Accepted!

Might request this weekend

Comment

• Joyous
        Joyous commented
        Editing a comment
        Then I'll look forward to it!

UPDATE

Since some people have expressed an interest in it, I've decided to offer to make splashes as well!

You can find the new form specifically for splashes on the topic post. Check it out.

Comment

SPLASH FORM

Text: To be continued...
        Type of art: To be continued splash
        Background: Can the background be the INT. BLUE SCHOOL HALLWAY - DAY background?
        Characters: No chars
        Specifics: Can the color be dark red and the words centered?
        Anything else? My favorite food is a donut :P

Thank you!

Comment

• Joyous
          Joyous commented
          Editing a comment
          Your request's accepted! It should be completed in a day or two.
      Working...
      X