🏆 Episode Forum Awards: 2017 Edition 🏆 Official Voting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🏆 Episode Forum Awards: 2017 Edition 🏆 Official Voting Thread

Now that the nominations are over, it’s time to vote for the winner of each category. I have to thank you guys for letting me host this, you are tremendously sweet with everyone and reading through your nominations has been amazing to me.

Here are our nominees for each category, I’ve added my favourite nomination reason to them (I know some of them have two but I just couldn’t resist):

Member Categories:
    Most Changed Member
    Anonymous100
    “Anonymous was a shy member when she first joined, but now she is, to me at least, queen of the general chat. She's friendly and vibrant.”
    Darling_episode
    “I've really watched her grow a lot as a writer and a person, and it's honestly just been amazing for me as a friend of hers to watch her develop her writing skills and personality and I don't think she'll ever see this unless you release nomination quotes, but if she does, DARLENA YOU ROCK GIRL <3”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “We have been able to see Fallen grow up, graduate high school and develop from a quirky roleplayer and writer into an amazing young woman, she is responsible, sweet, dedicated and this year has made me appreciate all the things she is.”
    LHT
    “Oh god, how to I explain. She's just awesome xD”
    Once Upon A Time
    “You just have to look at Once’s posts on the million replies thread to see how much she’s changed this year. I may not have know her before but she went from a shy fox to a dreamer who keeps going forward while based on dreams and wishes and hope and childhood.”
    SillyCupcake22233
    “The great Silly, she has always been here and yet we have got to see her change and mature in a way that makes me proud of knowing her.”
    Stargirl
    “She’s changed quite a lot if you ask me.”
    Most Innovative Member
    Dara Amarie
    “She created the best helping thread.”
    donutlover05
    “Because she creates fun forum games”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “Started the "Let's talk about" threads on the "Episode Fan Community" board. These threads are fun and get people talking about stories rather than just trying to promote their own. “
    Mehek
    “Mehek is constantly coming up with new ideas to improve the roleplay community and the forums in general! Each of her roleplays are absolutely amazing with unique ideas and an interesting plot. She was the first one to host the RP/SG Awards last year, and she's recently created the RP/SG calendar too! “
    “I absolutely love her ideas. If I ever need any ideas for RPs or SGs, I always try to see how she gets her ideas (but not copying obviously) and try to make mine as professional as hers. It's gotten to the point that I became really intimidated by her, and she probably doesn't really know about my existence (unless someone brings me up, of course), but I still love her work.”
    Mia the Duckling
    “Her rant in New Ideas is really inspiring the RP Community to take action and implement new ideas (no pun intended on the thread itself XD) and I'm excited to see how it turns out
    SillyCupcake22233
    “All her RP ideas are super creative and fun”
    Most Welcoming Member
    AwesomeAnon
    “I have to say that when I first joined the RPing section, I already had a grasp, albeit very weak, at the concept of the whole thing. The first few people I talked to included AwesomeAnon and at that time, she was probably the most helpful person at that time. Even then, she also made that awesome RP/SG guide which also helped a lot of newer members get the hang of RPing and I appreciate her for that.”
    Cam Boulder
    “She is the mom of the ranting thread. She has always been so welcoming. She is accepting and kind.”
    Episode fan
    “She is always messaging people that she thinks is nice and will always comment on people's posts to make them feel welcome.”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “When I first joined the forums, she was the owner of the first RP I ever joined. I thank her so much for keeping my interest in RPs and welcoming me to this great community.”
    Mehek
    “Mehek, the living legend. You can be intimidated by her greatness at first but that won’t stop her from being super friendly and helpful to everyone.”
    Once Upon A Time
    “She is one of the first people to greet you on the forums, and she makes her best to make everyone feel a warm welcome.”
    SillyCupcake22233
    “She is one of the happiest and warmest people out there, she will immediately help you feel like you belong in the community”
    Most Endearing Member
    Cam Boulder
    She without a doubt is literally one of the sweetest, kindest, smartest, most caring members here- the community wouldn't be quite the same without her, and her replies to everything on the ranting thread and general life advice and you existing, and she’s honestly such an awesome person ahhh <3”
    Darling_episode
    “I haven't really known Darling as much as other people, but from my previous conversations, I can tell that she's the sweetest person I've ever met. Other than her cute Pusheen gifs, her words are very encouraging, and I've always loved talking with her. There's just something that makes me feel a lot happier when she's around, and even if I'm just a huge cloud of pessimism, she never seems to care about that.”
    Once Upon A Time
    “xD she's great.”
    TheBluGeek
    “I never can imaging Blu being mean. Thus, she is the most Endearing and loving member. She's a little kitten (or puppy!)”
    Most Helpful Member
    Cam Boulder
    “I'll have to say that she is probably the best person to go for if someone wants advice or help, whether it be about life problems, homework or assignments, or just some technical difficulties not associated with those other things. And even if she has her own problems, she still takes her time to help people.”
    Dara Amarie
    “She's a pool of directing knowledge and is so super helpful and fast at replying to questions.”
    “She has a thread dedicated to helping anyone out with their directing issues, she is quick to respond and is very nice!”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “She’s always up to help someone from the community”
    Gimere
    “Because she helped me remember a story”
    Best Advice Giver
    Cam Boulder
    Mehek
    “You can always go to her if you have some kind of problem, and she will do her best to give you advice. There’s a reason she is an online counselor.”
    Once Upon A Time
    “Her replies on the ranting thread are super useful and recomforting.”
    Best Friend
    Cam Boulder

Catarla
    “You can talk to her about anything, from the silliest puns and grammar errors, to mental health issues and she will always be there with some words of advice, comfort or will simply listen to you. She is a very smart and logical person which is what keeps me sane, she will immediately chase away those pesky intrusive or paranoid thoughts in ways you can’t deny.”
    Mehek
    “Mehek is Mehek, what’s there to hate?”
    Once Upon A Time
    “She is the kind of friend you meet once in a lifetime.”
    Queen Faith
    “She's the first member i talked to. She's nice, wild, and overall just supportive.”
    TheBluGeek
    “Blu is the kind of girl that you can talk to about anything, she is super sweet, smart, dedicated to her friends and will always support you.”
    Craziest Member
    FallenAngelNight13
    “Fallen is just so crazy it's awesome- I'm so glad I've had the chance to know her on the forums because they'd never be the same without her and her crazy plot twists and posts and everything about her.”
    “From personal experience, I have to say that she truly is a quirky individual. I never got to talk to her much, but I definitely did get to see her interact with others in RP and out of RP and they are probably either really random or just outright funny.”
    losersam
    “For lighting up my day when I talk to her about her crush.”
    MADEpisodeCretor
    “It’s crazy how she roleplays”
    Mehek
    “Always has the most craziest and out there posts.”
    Mooshoo
    “I mean I can't explain it she's just hilarious oh my god”
    Once Upon A Time
    “Because she doesn’t know who Mario is XD “
    Queen Faith
    “She's wild and just crazy. She doesn't care about what others think. She comes up with the craziest story ideas...the problem is she never writes about them LMAO.”
    Funniest Member
    anime
    “While I may not have actually talked to her, I've seen her old posts before, and it made me laugh a few times, especially since I could relate with some of them like Vocaloid but that's been a long gone interest. Still, I like how she can be funny in her own way without really caring about what others think (although I probably got this all wrong because I never actually knew her. I still like her humour though).”
    Catarla
    “She’s a demonic grammar nooble who makes bad puns”
    Erkia
    “erkia never fails to crack a smile on the dullest of days”
    losersam
    “I have no idea, but something about her posts just has this crazy ability to make me laugh XD”
    Mehek
    “I love her childish humour, it's great xD”
    Once Upon A Time
    “Always has something funny to post on the "Let's get 1,000,000 replys" thread.”
    SillyCupcake22233
    “They are really fun and hilarious “
    Best Gif Spammer
    AwesomeAnon
    “Gif war, enough said”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “Fallen + gifs = cat overload”
    Darling_episode
    “She has the cutest Pusheen gifs ever.”
    Jeremy
    “He also posts gifs on all of his posts “
    LHT
    “Oh my…
    Joy to the world - LHT has posted”
    Mehek
    “Memehek”
    TheOlims
    “Has a birthday thread dedicated to posting a gif and a message on someone's birthday.”
    Best forums Ship
    Catarla and Fate
    Fate and Cam Boulder
    losersam and her crush
    LVB and LHT
    Mehek and the Forums
    Mehek and losersam
    SillyCupcake22233 and Mehek
    SillyCupcake22233 and her crush

Most Active Member
    EpisodeGirl5678
    “She is always the person with the last/most recent message on a thread.”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “She’s always on here.”
    Mehek
    “She's on here everyday I swear”
    Member with Best Username
    #Yeah09
    “I don’t know why, I just love it”
    AwesomeAnon
    “I've admired her username for ages- it's just pretty cool to me for some reason haha”
    Catarla
    “It’s nice to pronounce”
    certified goofball
    “It’s just a certified goofball”
    Chidimma
    “It’s cool”
    ConspicuousSpace
    “It raises many questions”
    donutlover05
    “It’s accurate”
    EGG
    “Well, I don't really know what to say for this. It's EGG, full on capital letters and just... Egg. That is all.”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “I don’t know why, I just love it”
    FallenAngelNight13 Jr.
    “I died.”
    losersam
    “It’s so honest and cool.”
    Mehek
    “That’s it, that’s her.”
    Mia the Duckling
    “She’s the best duckling”
    Once Upon A Time
    “It’s just magical somehow.”
    SillyCupcake22233
    “How is a cupcake Silly?”
    Unofficial_BeautyQueen
    “I've always been jealous, like it's just amazing and I always thought she was really cool because of it”
    Member with Best Profile Picture
    AbbyGG
    “It’s powerful”
    Darling_episode
    “It's so cuteeee”
    donutlover05
    “It looks so pretty, and it goes with the holidays!”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “It's really cute and well-drawn, I like the style”
    KatyAnderson
    “It's so cute halp”
    Kittenlove
    “It’s so cute.”
    LHT
    “It's so artsy and so representative of her (go red king!)”
    Mia the Duckling
    “It's just plain adorable”
    Mia Turner
    “A Wonderwoman edit automatically wins in my books.”
    Once Upon A Time
    “It’s beautiful and very meaningful, I just love it!”
    Member with Most Developed Writing
    Cam Boulder
    “Cam's writing is absolutely beautiful! Her descriptions are detailed yet concise, and you can tell that she puts genuine effort into each character's response. It's no wonder that she's majoring in English!”
    Caylie Moore
    “I've seen her writing before, and I'd give her a round of applause for being able to write that much and still be detailed and organized. Again, she probably doesn't even know who I am, but I admire her work, even though it's been a while since I've seen her active.”
    Darling_episode
    “Darlena started here kinda a regular writer like most of us, but she's really developed and honed in on her style this year I think.”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “It never fails to elicit a reaction from me”
    Fate
    “Paragraphs . . . just to answer yes or no . . .”
    kitty4322
    “I have RPed with her since 2015 and her writing used to be pretty good but now it is just amazing! She is still very active in RP's now.”
    Mehek
    “The stories she creates are amazing”
    Once Upon A Time
    “I've seen her style and I really like how she manages to easily write nice long paragraphs that are interesting to read.”
    Best Story Game Writer
    Arabella
    “I love her writing and how she managed to portray certain characters. I may not be personally in her SGs, but I'm also rather surprised that she's able to upload new chapters at a fast rate. Not many people can handle that, and I was rather surprised, since she was able to keep her SG active and not leave it dead after the first chapter.”
    Catarla
    “Her story ideas are amazing and she is very dedicated to them.”
    catsharp53
    “For making great SGs and encouraging people to make more of them”
    Mashia
    “She has a good premise for her SG.”
    SillyCupcake22233
    “Her creative process is so interesting”
    Best Roleplayer
    Arabella
    “Her writing is so addictive to read. Especially in her work in the "School for the Magical and Mystical" RP.”
    AwesomeAnon
    “No idea. I guess I really like their writing style.”
    Cam Boulder
    “She is a bouldery cam”
    Catarla
    “She is the best role player around.”
    Chidimma
    “No idea. I guess I really like their writing style.”
    DandelionKate
    “I absolutely love her unique characters and how she interacts with other people. She can practically change any situation if she wanted, and when she does, it always flows well and doesn't look forced. She also makes the best romances with some other people, and I feel like she's not scared of tackling serious situations, no matter what it may be. RPing with her has been a great honour, and even if my characters are huge disappointments to mankind, she always finds a way to give them a little more personality.”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “For being great in general, I'm always impressed by how she can manage so many characters at once, it must take skill xD”
    Fate
    “She always gives detailed responses that always strike emotion in me when reading. This makes it easy to respond. She is also a very inclusive player and her writing just leaves me in awe!”
    Mehek
    “Her RPs are simply the best.”
    Once Upon A Time
    “She has amazing depth, style, flow, and control of language- even if her responses take time, they're always worth waiting for!”
    SillyCupcake22233
    “I love her ideas!”
    Best Story Reviewer
    Anonymous100
    “Her proofreading skills are impeccable.”
    Kittenlove
    “She's the only person who actually has a thread that lasts more than one month xD”
    LTea
    “So, I never really read much story reviews, but I briefly read through some, including LTea's, and I'll just say that I was amazed at how she managed to review stories. They were very detailed, yet concise, and while she didn't sugarcoat her words, she was never outright mean either. I don't really have any stories to review as of yet, but if I ever do, I wouldn't hesitate to visit her thread sometime (if she's still active and not busy, of course).”
    LusciousLavenderxox
    “Her reviews are popular for a reason.”
    MateaH
    “She has a thread where people can post their stories and she gives super in-depth analyses and reviews. She will do any story that's posted and help them improve their story as much as she can”
    Queen Faith
    “She just started a thread called Truth Tread ii think and she's really insightful on it. She points out everything she can see.”
    RachelQuartz
    “The help she gave me in reviewing my story was phenomenal.”
    Best Cover Artist
    aicened
    “I really loved the cover arts that they made for me.”
    Joyous
    “I really love her covers.”
    Bethanyk14
    “I really love their examples and the art they made for me.”
    losersam
    “All of Sam's art is so stunning! Each of her covers are designed according to the preference of the user and the main theme of the story. She puts so much time and effort into digital art, adding little details that really make a difference. And she's soooo great at it! Sam is also super nice and tries to make time for everyone.
    Mashia
    “I really loved Mashia's and cover arts that they made for me.”
    Best Background Artist
    Alissa Turner and Mia Turner
    “The backgrounds are amazing and they always manage to turn an artwork into a masterpiece”
    “She's probably dead by now (not really, I hope not), but since I don't visit a lot of background artists' threads, I'm just gonna give her a mention, since her backgrounds are probably the only ones I've seen before. It's still somewhat odd for me to do this, especially since nobody probably knows her in 2017, but I feel like an honourable mention is worth saying.”
    Favourite New Member
    AshlynnA
    “She's not exactly a member . . . but like she's new!”
    Audrey Austen
    “She seems like a very smart, kind and gentle person, the things she writes are beautiful and enjoyable, and I hope she comes to the RP community.”
    DanicaBescae
    “She’s nice”
    Fate
    “This might be biased because she's probably one of my more close friends, but I am serious when I say she makes me laugh a lot, and when the situation calls for it, she can be great at advice and comforting other people.”
    LHT
    “The dynamic duo has brought something new and awesome to this community- getting to know them was amazing and I definitely hope they stay on the forums for a while to come”
    “Always kind and helpful.”
    LVB
    “The dynamic duo has brought something new and awesome to this community- getting to know them was amazing and I definitely hope they stay on the forums for a while to come”
    “Ships.”
    ScarletSwanHunter
    “She is a very good roleplayer, her characters are interesting and fun, and her writing style makes it really enjoyable to RP with her.”
    Favourite Old Member
    AwesomeAnon
    “She’s just awesome.”
    Catarla
    “One of the best RPers the world has ever seen, Catarla has been goals since day one and continues to be to this day.”
    Chidimma
    “I like roleplaying with her.”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “She’s a good roleplayer.”
    Episode fan
    “Honestly one of my best friends and this has been due to in-numberable amounts of kind comments and lovely conversations. She is also always willing to help anyone and will pour her heart and soul out to help someone. She gives the world to anyone that talks to her and is also hilarious!”
    Mehek
    “She is one of the best and oldest roleplayers out there!”
    Mistystar88
    “I've only ever talked to her in RPs (notably the first few ones I joined), but even then, she was one of the people I liked a lot at that time before I got to meet more people. She was probably one of the nicest people to talk to as well, and I'm glad that she's back (at the time of writing) for more RPs.”
    SillyCupcake22233
    “Silly is so funny and nice and talented at writing and singing and an insanely awesome and creative person in general!”
    Forums Legend
    #Yeah09
    “I've seen her around, and while she's still intimidating to actually talk to, I think she's genuinely nice and funny. I have nothing much to say else compared to my other answers, but I really do hope I can talk to her more (if I even can).”
    “I’m pretty sure I squealed when I rped with her and HAVe you SEEN HER WRITING???”
    anime
    “She is the person who created the most beautiful thread in existence, allowing us to rant and express all kinds of emotions.”
    Catarla
    “She is a legendary roleplayer who recently came back to life!”
    Caylie Moore
    “She used to be a moderator and absolutely killed herself by helping so many people, she's so hilarious and kind to everyone that she meets. She's also one of the oldest members.”
    Dara Amarie
    “Dara has done so much for the Episode community. She goes out of her way to create templates, guides, and how-to's for everyone to use. She also helps authors with any type of directing problem they have.”
    EGG
    “Their RPs and SGs”
    FallenAngelNight13
    “The lady, the myth, the legend- everyone knows and loves fallen (#FallenForMod2017) including me, and she's been such a crucial and amazing part of my forums experience, I'm glad to know her!”
    Meegs
    “Their RPs and SGs”
    TheCupcakeAddict
    “The creator of the best thread out there.”
    Member you want to know more
    Anonymous100
    “I don't know who she is. She's so "anonymous"... “
    Audrey Austen
    “They're pretty fascinating- they're new but interesting and intelligent.”
    Cam Boulder

Darling_episode
    “She seems such a nice person, I wish I could be friends with her.”
    EpisodeGirl5678
    “She seems interesting :^)”
    LHT
    “She seems like a cool individual, and since I was gone for a really long time, I haven't had the time to be acquainted with her, but seeing her previous posts, I feel bad for not being able to talk to her, and at the time of writing, she probably doesn't even know I exist (like practically everyone else).”
    Mehek
    “We have a good friendship but I feel like there is still a lot more to know about her and I wish I could develop this friendship as she is such a lovely person and is absolutely hilarious!”
    Stargirl
    “I think she's crazy”
    Honorary Member
    Apes
    Cam Boulder

Dara Amarie
    Darling_episode
    FallenAngelNight13

kitty4322
    Miss Molly
    Once Upon A Time
    SillyCupcake22233

TheBluGeek

“Joke Categories” - the categories that were created for one and one person only:
    Best Duckling
    Mia the Duckling
    “Because she is a great duckling and everyone constantly tells her so”
    Best (worst) puns/jokes, also, Biggest nooble
    Catarla
    “Have you seen the million replies thread?”
    Most Bouldery Cam
    Cam Boulder
    The Most Scrubby Girk
    Fate
    “She is the scrubbiest girk of all girks and nothing can change that.”
    Thread Categories:
    Best Announcements Thread
    Fallen is the New Mod
    “It's coming - just wait xD hahahha”
    Web Previewer is now LIVE!

Announcing Pass Free Featured Stories!

Most Helpful Thread
    Dara's HELP THREAD for Directing & Coding
    “I wish I could have put all of Dara Amarie's threads, but this is the main one. She knows so much about directing and coding, and she has tutorial and help threads that are super helpful for new or even experienced directors”
    How to RP/SG
    Let's get 1,000,000 replys!
    “It helps you brain storm”
    The Ranting Thread
    “You can blow off steam - and Cam will be your mom for you.”
    Tips, Tricks, & Advice For New Or Soon To Be Authors
    “A very good read of almost everything you need to know before starting a Episode story.”
    Best Feature Request
    FEATURE: A 'Random' Button to Create Characters
    FEATURE: Being Able to Delete Your Story
    “It's very true. A lot of us want to delete our terrible Episode Stories so it doesn't take up so much space and give us cringey memories. I think it's the best feature because who wouldn't want it?”
    FEATURE: Body Features
    “It would help the app become more diverse”
    FEATURE: Minor Update Check Box
    “Episode NEEDS THIS”
    FEATURE: Public Background Folder

Best Story Game
    Crimson Summer
    Road Trip
    Willow Tree

Best Roleplay
    Amor Nervosa
    DICE
    Galileo School of Magic
    REHAB
    The Spirits
    Twins

Most Emotional or Inspiring Thread
    “Those cat memes man *sniff* they get me everytime.”
    The Ranting Thread
    “It gave us all a place to pour out our feelings with no judgement.”
    Most Comedic Thread
    Joke Thread
    “That thread man, once you are in, you can't get out.”
    Warring Kingdoms

Most Enjoyable Thread
    “You can post whatever you want, you meet new people, and you can spend half your day just spamming and no one will care
    The Birthday Thread
    “The thread brings so much love to the forums because everyone is wishing each other a happy birthday on their birthday which honestly warms my heart.”
    Warring Kingdoms

Craziest Thread
    “It has so many different things happening at once but it's a whole community full of spam, conversations, roleplays, etc.; there's just a lot going on “
    The Ranting Thread Best Forum Game
    Break Up
    “It’s creative and hilarious”
    Don't Get Me Started
    “Ranting just for the sake of it? Count me in!”
    Have you ever... ?
    “Asking weird questions help get to know your fellow Episode Forumers is very addictive and fun.”
    Username war!
    Ridiculous Bans
    “Because it is fun”
    Warring Kingdoms

Honorary Thread
    Content Guidelines
    The Birthday Thread
    The Bragging Thread!

Replies Categories:
    Best Lighthearted Post
    Originally posted by Cam Boulder View Post
    I understand your situation, my parents are homophobes (not low-key though) and it really gets on my nerves that I can't even mention LGBTQ+ without being hit with bible verses and prayers. It's hard when parents think being LGBTQ+ is a bad thing, but (in my experience) once you show them you stand your ground, they'll begin getting used to it. Parents know their children are not puppets they can control, and even though it's hard for them to accept that, they'll do it some time.

I'm sorry they don't understand the situation with anxiety and depression, but a good way for people to understand that mental health issues are serious is by letting someone (your counselor or therapist) tell them that it's caused by an unbalance in the chemicals the brain produces and that you can't produce them voluntarily, just as you can't force your body to produce more/less of any hormone.
    But don't blame yourself for this, you're doing what you can. It's not your fault that your brain isn't producing enough of this chemicals, just as it isn't a cancer patient's fault that the cancer cells are reproducing.
    Maybe you can write all about how you feel and give it to them. Having written evidence may help people understand (it helped with my father).

I really hope you can take all of this, I trust you'll be strong enough to take it, even if you just find that strength by hitting rock bottom. This may sound weird, but hitting rock bottom is what helped me begin getting better. Still, I hope you don't have to get there to begin going up once again. Not bottling everything up and letting yourself feel is already something so I'd say you're on the right track.
    I won't tell you not to self harm because I understand there are reasons behind it, but I'd suggest looking for another alternative.

(Alright, this is longer than I intended, sorry haha)

Originally posted by Mehek View Post

The Millionth Reply something that's probably gonna be stupid, forgotten and pointless by an old yet youthful geezer Hello reader. You're probably either one of the people reading this right now as I post it or ages in the future when you're much closer to the millionth reply. For the sake of this note, I'm gonna assume you're the latter. This thread has been the baby of generations of forumers. From TheCupcakeAddict who created it to legends who you've probably forgotten like EGG and #Yeah09 and CaylieMoore, kitty4322 and MissMolly and RandomGirl and it belongs to everyone from the people who've posted here like once ever to those who post on it regularly. As I write this, it is in the hands of an extremely capable and amazing group of people, SillyCupcake22233 with their randomness and excellent RPs, Mia the duckling with their coolness in general, Once Upon a Time with that foxy fox and Tay Swift luv, PechaBerry with their general awesomeness, ConspicuousSpace the newbie who has earned the title of "wow there's a mature guy here", LHT and LVB the besties who may or may not be the same person, FallenAngelNight13 the legend RPer and forums coolio, Cam Boulder the amazing group parent, losersam the art senpai, Darling_episode the sweet one, MotherFricknut the kewl young one and ofc, me, Mehek, among others I'm probably forgetting because my memory is worse than the Trending Section of Episode (I hope by the time you future forumers see this you don't understand that ref) But you probably don't give two hecks about all of us. Chances are you have no clue who Milly Mupcakes is though I do hope you're keeping the 'this will be forgotten' post alive still. It's a meme we want you to carry on if you can. But that's not the point. This thread is our baby. The goal isn't to get to 1,000,000 only anymore. It's to talk together, laugh together, cry together, period bitch and fan theorize and gif and meme and life together. So I want to know that your generation is gonna have your fun with it. Make crazy weird awesome friends here like I have. And even when you hit 1,000,000 don't lose them. Make a new thread or continue this one or do whatever your generation wants to do- I don't know if I'll still be here by then. I hope to be around to see this reach 1,000,000 someday but if I amn't, have fun with it future forumers. I hope you find this note someday (even though you'll probably dismiss it as an old rambling geezer you never knew) I hope y'all have as much fun here as we did/are. Finally signing off this long winded rant, Mehek and the 2k17 million reply forumers PS: you were not born in the wrong generation just cuz you missed out on this awesome squaddd, you just get your own awesome squad. you were born in the wrong generation only if The Script isn't making music in your generation.

Best Serious Post
    Originally posted by Audrey Austen View Post
    Audrey's poem of the day # 1

I was so afraid to be broken by you
    I was all in over my head
    So I eventually broke myself instead

- Audrey Austen
    Originally posted by FallenAngelNight13 View Post
    PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THAT - RUDE and SAVAGE aren't the Same things.

I cant talk about how this out come happened but this girl was cursing at the bus driver. With curses. Her bi*** a** friends where like "SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE!" No. No. NO. NO. this ISN'T savage its just plain rude.

Categories that only had one nominee (winners will be announced after the voting anyway):
    Best Admin
    Best Gifs
    Honorary Reply

And now, without further ado:
    Here is the form to vote for members
    Here is the form to vote for threads and posts

Notes:
    If you want to say you wrote some of these reasons go ahead
    You can only vote ONE TIME, please don’t vote twice because that would be unfair to other nominees.
    You will have until Friday, January 5th, 11:59pm EST to vote.
    Whoever nominated me for “member you want to get to know more”, go ahead and PM me if you’d like ^-^
    Last edited by Cam Boulder; 12-31-2017, 01:40 PM.

HHAHAHAOMGGGG hahahahh that thread one tho oo o o HAHAHAHA

Comment

This is so sweet! Congratulations to all the nominations right now, and thank you to those who nominated for me. <3 It means so much and makes me so proud to be part of such an amazing and wonderful community.

Comment

Yay! Congratulations to all the nominees! Id lovw to get to know whoever nominated me more, too! Shoot me a PM if you want.

Comment

Y'all literally made my hecking day, I mean week, I mean month, I mean YEAR. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE NOMINATIONS AND THE KIND WORDS, I LOVE Y'ALL, AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU <3

(but wait seriously did I actually get nominated for things what h o w)

IF I COULD VOTE ALL OF YOU FOR EVERY AWARD I WOULD EXCEPT I CAN'T, SO TIME TO MAKE SOME HARD CHOICES :' )

Comment

• #Yeah09
            #Yeah09 commented
            Editing a comment
            YES GURL!! You deserve them all

• #Yeah09
            #Yeah09 commented
            Editing a comment
            Omg I just read your post about the 1 million replies, so touching ahahah can't believe I was mentioned 😭💕 Love that post so much

I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS NOMINATED AT ALL AHHHHhHHHHhHHH!
          Thank you all *sobs and runs away dramatically*

Comment

• Mashia
            Mashia commented
            Editing a comment
            Eek, I don't want to be weird but I wanted to let you know that my name wasn't on the SG vote section Cam Boulder

• Cam Boulder
            Cam Boulder commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh gosh, I'm so so sorry! I fixed it now

Oh wow I got nominated?! That's amazing

Congrats to all who got nominated , I wish you all good luck .

And thank you for those who nominated me ,It's a real pleasure
          Last edited by Audrey Austen; 12-29-2017, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Well, I don't really deserve to be nominated for anything but..
            Congratulations to all the nominees~ I honestly have no other words, but I look forward to the voting process haha.

Comment

Wow! I can't believe I got nominated for multiple categories! I'm super honored and thank you so much to whoever thought to nominate me. I really appreciate it. Good luck to all the nominees!

Comment

Whoa! Good work on this, must have taken some time! I really hope that votes for gif are based on quality and not quantity Also note, my gif's are not spam, they are always related to the topic at hand and hope ya'll like them! Really great idea and can't wait to see the results!

Comment

All these nominations, quotes, and this thread are so, so sweet! ^-^ Congrats to all that were nominated and I look forward to voting soon. Thank you so much to Cam for making these awards happen this year!

Ahhh I can't believe I was actually nominated for anything at all haha. I've been here for a little more than a year and a half, and you all never fail to make me feel like I'm floating every single day I log onto the forums. Gosh, I'm writing too much again aren't I. Thanks to everyone who nominated me - each of your messages are too kind. <3

Comment

Congrats to all the nominees, and I'll be sure to cast my vote.

Comment

Omg CONGRATS to all the nominees!! And a huge thank you to everyone who nominated me and my threads!! <3

Comment

Congratulations to every nominee! Also thanks to the people who nominated me ^.^ I’m so happy I could implode Everyone here is so nice and it’s been an honor getting to know you all

Comment

• #Yeah09
                          #Yeah09 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You deserve all your nominations!! <3

• TheBluGeek
                          TheBluGeek commented
                          Editing a comment
                          #Yeah09 Oh thank you! You too .0. You’re an absolutele legend

i lovE THIS SO MUCH - i literally have this saved and i am ready to look back at this if i ever feel sad because i read through this last night and my heart exploded w/ love. i never really expected that this community would feel sm like home to me :') ily guys (also do i really talk about my crush that much the answeris yes)

Comment

• Queen Faith
                          Queen Faith commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You should hmu so we can both talk about our crushes
                      Working...
                      X