°° Episode's Edits© °°

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• °° Episode's Edits© °°

Hey there! I've started to do some edits, and I actually enjoy it! So I've decided to do some for others! Requesting is easy peasy. All you newd to so is send me a picture of your character in the pose you want. If you want a clothing edit, then the character must be naked.
    Please fill out the below form:

Character (photo):
    What you want:
    Colors you want:
    When you would like it by:
    Anything else?:
    Favorite animal:

The character MUST be naked if you want a clothing edit, and the character image you give me must be the character in the pose you want.

I will do my best, and don't be afraid to ask for something different. Please don't rush me before a week and a half has passed, I have to go to school sometimes!

Xoxo!

I'd like to request clothing edit (Imma make it a challenge hehe)

Character (photo): Attached below!
    What you want: Can I have my character with a body suit as an ice-cream cone and have the flavours on the head? Like the shirt is the shape of a cone and then on the head, there is a chocolate scoop, vanilla scoop and then strawberry scoop? xD
    Colors you want: The cone of an ice-cream so like a creamy colour, brown for chocolate, white for vanilla and strawberry is pink
    When you would like it by: As long as you need; no rush.
    Anything else?: Can you take out the ear bud? Its just there because it was the only way to get a pose
    Favorite animal: Kittens!
    Attached Files

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
      EpisodeGirl5678 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's fine! Ill try to work with it... I think you'll like what I'm doing!

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Can't wait

• EpisodeGirl5678
      Editing a comment
      Hope you like!

A bump a roo!

Comment

Originally posted by Mashia View Post
      I'd like to request clothing edit (Imma make it a challenge hehe)

Character (photo): Attached below!
      What you want: Can I have my character with a body suit as an ice-cream cone and have the flavours on the head? Like the shirt is the shape of a cone and then on the head, there is a chocolate scoop, vanilla scoop and then strawberry scoop? xD
      Colors you want: The cone of an ice-cream so like a creamy colour, brown for chocolate, white for vanilla and strawberry is pink
      When you would like it by: As long as you need; no rush.
      Anything else?: Can you take out the ear bud? Its just there because it was the only way to get a pose
      Favorite animal: Kittens!
      Mashia , Your edit is finished! I know it is a little different from what you wanted, tell me if I need to change anything!

Xoxo

Comment

• Mashia
        Mashia commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooooooooooo YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS! IT lOOKS AWESOME! THanK YOU SO MUCHHHHH

• EpisodeGirl5678
        Editing a comment
        Mashia glad you like it!

Bumping! Anyone?

Comment