WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY

(stupid caps rule)

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Kisses View Post
    Fine i'll put in one MCR gif for ya erko XD
    Thank you for bringing out my (no so hidden) emo side out

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Kisses View Post
    And we crawl, and we crawl, and we crawl. You be my detonator. Love, gimme love, gimme love. I don't need it, but I'll take what I want
    FROM YOUR HEART AND I'LL KEEP IT
    (more caps)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darling_episode View Post
      The question was "Who or what inspires you?"
      This girl turned to me and told me that her best friend who died of cancer inspired her. Her bff taught her not to judge a book by its cover, to always look inside people, and that it was someone's heart that truly matters not their appearance or anything else. It was just so sweet and sad.
      Fuuuck! This is so relatable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehek View Post
        I'm looking at this one college that's pretty well rated but it has 117 one star student reviews which is an eyebrow raiser so I looked at them. 95% of them complain about no Greek Life. 4% complain about no good partying/nightlife. and the 1% complaint? no diversity.
        What is Greek Life?

Comment

• Anonymous100
          Anonymous100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Greek Life means like fraternities/sororities, but I might be wrong.

• I'll check my notifications from threads of the general chat and then I'll continue my spam

Comment

• I want to spam but down know how

Comment

• Hmmm I will do a mini spam with the rules I follow for Who Posts Next

Comment

• Rule number one: I can only post on the thread after I've been tagged

Comment

• Rule number two: I will tag someone who is online at the moment

Comment

• Rule 2.1: it can't be the person who had the last post on that thread

Comment

• Rule 3: if I have the second to last post in that thread I can't post, not even if I'm tagged

Comment

• I think that's it

Comment

• That was too short for my liking

Comment

• Once there was a shy girl. Even if it was Silly, she was really wanting to ask her crush to the dance and she was nervous.

“I can’t do this.” She said nervously. Her friend sighed. “There is no Mehek-ing way you are getting out of this! You Cam do it!” Her friend insisted, pushing the girl toward her crush.

”Hey... I was wondering if-if you’d want to go to the... Dance with me?” She asked. The girl’s crush smiled.

”I was just about to ask you the exact Sam(e) thing.” He said. The girl smiled.

”I was going to do some Anonymous thing.” He said sheepishly, pulling something from behind his back. They were beautiful Blu flowers.

”These are for you.” He said shyly, and the shy girl blushed.

Turns our she didn’t have to be nervous at all

Comment

• LHT
                            LHT commented
                            Editing a comment
                            And then the guy screamed" ALL HAIL LHT THE RED KING"

I'm trying to feel included in this

• SillyCupcake22233
                            SillyCupcake22233 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            IM SORRY LHT !
                            I’ll make sure to include you in the next one.
                        Working...
                        X