No announcement yet.

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like actually they stole an opportunity that was important to me and never gave me any explanation or even told me, I found out myself and now I have to email them and pretend to be polite because based on the specifics of what it was, they have no idea the true magnitude of what they've really done to me

Comment

• and I am 90% sure it was no mistake. assuming it was and I'm wrong, I'll be prepared to be cool with them and move on and pretend it never happened, but right now I am a seething ball of rage and sadness and to anyone else it would seem like nothing, but based on certain events in my past and certain things people in my past have done, something like this really affects me

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not a vengeful or impulsive person. this person is important enough that if I sent them an email with all the expletives and insults and ranting I want to, I'd be sued within seconds of hitting send

Comment

• Something I thought I would never feel

Comment

• Anyway... during that period I learnt to appreciate the people around me better

Comment

• And I grew close with my classmates

Comment

• Well, since I can't really think of something to spam this thread with, I'm going to take Dalken's (ConspicuousSpace) suggestion and spam about the different kinds of pizza toppings (I know this sounds completely random and well, it is.)

Comment

• So, um, I guess I'll start with cheese.

Comment

• Next is pepperoni.

Comment

• Then sausage.

Comment

• Peppers (10 char)

Comment

• akodkapowdkapodkpoad

Comment

• Pineapple (10 char)

Comment

• well I sent the person a polite formal email. I looked closer and realized they did the same exact thing to someone else so I'm a little more hopeful that it isn't what I think it is but I'm still angry

Comment

• Bacon (10 char)

Comment

Working...
                                X