No announcement yet.

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told her to tell my grandparents this and then hung out. Upset that she didn't believe me and since my camera was next to me, I took a picture of it, as proof to show later.

Comment

• Then I left the room, since I was alone and freaked out by the snake and didn't know what to do. I didn't even close the door. I just went into the living room and watched TV or something until my grandfather came over soon after.

Comment

• Another thing you have to consider: You won't know what someone's intentions actually are anyways. You can't judge what you don't know. You aren't them. You don't know if what they're doing has a deeper meaning.

Comment

• Anyway, then he took care of the snake, which luckily hadn't really moved.

Comment

• I have no idea where I'm going with this. XD

Comment

• qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Comment

• Well, that's that story (though, I've had a couple of other similar ones). And the snake was just one of those garter snakes, so not poisonous or harmful, but I still will probably never forget that experience. Oh, one last thing. To this day, I still don't know how it got into the house and more specifically, my room. I have my theories about it, but I don't know for sure.
                Last edited by Anonymous100; 10-30-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Tommorow I have school again.

Comment

• hey guys check out my new RP (signup) thread

http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...C-rp-signups-~
                    Last edited by donutlover05; 10-30-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

• And yeah, I know that story probably seems weird or something, but it happened to me and it was one of the few somewhat interesting things that have happened in my life. At least recently.

Comment

• It's also the beginning of a new quarter tommorow, and I have mixed feelings about it.

Comment

• Let's see. Is there something else I can spam about?

Comment

• #SpamNation

Comment

• pommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X