Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone seems to be talking about a story on here. . . guess I should give it a go.

Comment

• Happy 7100 posts

Comment

• Sooo I guess I will talk about my work.. ..

Comment

• Ooo...! Sorta storytime with Fallen! *plops down*

Comment

• So I started working as a hostess a year and half + ago.

I was 16 at the time (I'm 17 now)

Comment

• I of course, didn't really know what I signed up for. . . because it's my first job . . . hehe. . ..

Comment

• So on my first weekend was the busiest in restaurant history, but not only did I not have a 'teacher' host. I had to learn myself. . . so luckily the boss took over. I think we sat like 400 people during lunch (for a large chain restaurant that is like a really busy Saturday night!)

Comment

• SO that was lovely. . . but I gained 'rep' if that makes sense, because I didn't totally lose my mind.

Comment

• But alot has changed over the past year and 1/2

My whole 'generation' of employees are gone (kinda).

Comment

• So you got the 'front' (servers and hostess, side note our place is so small host and bus is the same thing, and bartenders.)

And back, which is the kitchen. For the kitchen, they don't leave. Ever.

But in the front, only Senpai notice me and my manager are left.

Comment

• Yes, I have a Senpai at work.

It's really bad and hopeless. No one really knows about him as my Senpai because 1 - people are pretty sure he is gay. 2 - he's older than me.

Comment

• How old, well a few years. But I am a minor and he drinks sooo like meh

I will never have romantic feelings for him, because of the age difference and he smokes cigs but I admire him because he reminds me that there are guys who are 100% my type out there.

Comment

• I've made friends, which I am happy about.

My best friend, her name is Jennifer. She's older than me

Side note, I am hecka young there. They finally got someone around my age - then they quit - so I am still a child.

Comment

• OKAY but I will go to an actual story.

Sense I've worked there the longest i've gained the title of 'manager' (unofficial) so literally I deal with like when to cut servers (send them home), and when to call servers in.

Comment

• SO why is this important??? (and totally cool)

So regulars (locals who come in way to much) really really hate me now. I've gone from a little timid teenager to a like commander and no - tolerance to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X