Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be honest, most people hate the regulars. For some reason, they think they get like special privileges because they are regulars. Hell nah. Some will be like, we are regulars can we sit now? And I'm like, No because there is a 20 minute wait for EVERY TABLE. Then they will go like But I see a table open. You don't THINK I know that??? So lately i've been replying to people who have attitude and ask that, I go I know.

Comment

• One yesterday wanted to combine two tables, and I said no, because you are going to be blocking the door to the wine cabinet.

So this lady, asks another server - who says to ask me if she can.

I died, and I explained it to her once again, I cannot have you blocking this door, we have 2 other tables that work.

Lady was like, we won't want those tables.

Comment

• Another person tried to do the same thing, but go around my words, by going through the owner . . . who agreed with me.

Comment

• There is really aweful mean regular, who a - lot of people are upset when I have to give them to him.

Comment

• Today he came in, and sat himself (GAH!) and then I said hello, and it would be a few minutes before a server could get to him (as we were busy) and he stood up, right after I said that - and complained to the bartender - then stormed off.
            Dude, you had to of been sitting for like 1 minute before I came up to you, and like 5 seconds after I left.
            None of us really cared because we don't like him, he's a very arrogant ass.

Comment

• I mean, while it is true that he has PTSD (I hate to gossip but he was in an avalanche like 2 years ago in the Himalayas and was buried alive for like 2 weeks with dead bodies) but he is still an arrogant ass.

Comment

• but enough about regulars - let's talk about employees!

Comment

• Gossip :

So like, most of the employees smoke alot of pot. Yuck.

There is this one employee who is 20 and will only date people over 32. . .

Comment

• Most are in their early 20's to mid 20's . . . a few outliers like me

Comment

• Galileo Episode 2 is about to go up (yey)

Comment

• hello world

Comment

• to help get to 1 mil

Comment

• i will post some random facts

Comment

• uub on the periodic table is ununbium

Comment

• there r 3 bones in your ear

Comment

Working...