Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I did have 4 friends, but like we were really shitty to each other. (Okay to be honest, it was just the three of them. I was an angel.)

Comment

• Lmao, I'm fat and filthy rich but eh.

Comment

• Then in third our friend group opened up and my friend group expanded to at least 8 people, and like, I think I had my official 'best friend' her name is Emma, I highly doubt she will see this so I will use her real name. She was part of the original 4.

Comment

• Awh that's cute.

Comment

• 4th grade. . . Emma became friends with Ella and then Ashley came while I was just friends with Nat

Comment

• Awh .

Comment

• 5th grade is where shit happens sooo like Ashley was nice, but she did this 'Oh I'm not friends with Ella, I just hang out with her." Then to Ella, "I'm not friends with Emma, I just hang out with her." and so you know, a few of us are like - -- - uhhhh emma ella you know what's going on right?? So like the three of us made a hate club. Got awhole bunch of people involved. Cailtin (bullied kid at school) I had become friends with being one of the people we dragged in (she wasn't liked by any of the others to much!)

6th grade - out hate club shatters as Em and El get into a physical altercation.

Comment

• Cam Boulder
                  Cam Boulder commented
                  Editing a comment
                  mean girl Fallen
                  That's something I didn't think I'd see

• 6th grade - I was so done with these people, as LEGIT THE NEXT DAY they all hung out like nothing happened. . . . (I got in the least amount of trouble, and I was the most pissed!) So for 7th . . .

Comment

• 7th - I went to a Charter to avoid all of them, where I was friends with Caitlin, Zoe and Sara (Caitlin being the bullied kid I became friends with, Zoe being one of the kids who bullied me in kindergarten, and Sara being a new girl who avoided the hate - club) I mean, most of it was nice. Caitlin did become upset that I wasn't her only friend. Then Zoe got very ill and left for Homeschool and Sara transferred to who knows where and then I was alone. . ..

7th Grade pt 2 - I went to the middle school where all my old friends were at. I got 9th wheeled so bad, I was quite lonely. I don't really recall who I hung out with

Comment

• 8th - Zoe transferred, and I hung out with her until she started hanging out with that group that bullied me in kindergarden so I was like, bye. and hung out with a really good friend from 6th.

Comment

• 9th grade - OH BOIIII SO like totally new friend group, almost. I finally had a best friend - Julien . . .HAHAHAHHAHA She went all bully on me, and started telling me, 'the voices are telling me to , hurt someone I don't like'- glares at me. She's a fucking phyco. I am so glad she transferred out for 10th, but back to 9th, I eventually stood up for myself, and the group picked me over her. I was nice, you weren't deal with it. I think it was because I called her Mihow even tho I was Miwho so like : /

Comment

• 10th grade - Uhmm so I was heavily excluded again. I think it was because I didn't really like the new group we joined with. I did however, date. (you all can read that depressing experience in the ranting thread) .. . for the rest of it, I think I 3rd wheeled with Cailtin and her boyfriend until their break up. Occasionally Emma.

Comment

• 11th - Where life went happy. I think I went to like some personality change, as I had gotten a job where I needed to be more assertive or was just done with these people. Emma left the group because the group had picked Grace over her (note, Grace was from the original 4, who hates me and I don't even know why, and I wanted her gone to!) So more lonelyness. I would go all days without talking. I had to bribe my own group to talk to me. How depressing is that? October, I broke it off with Emma because she had her final staw. She just became a friend who didn't understand me, and was hurting me when she tried to help me. She left me crying Halloween, because she last minute changed her mind.

Did I mention I hold grudges? I'm forgiving, but once 'grudge' you, you have to make me forgive you. (it's not that hard)

Comment

• Then, I finally made my current best friend. Haley and I were both some - what excluded from the group. So like, we became friends. Then, it became official when in Febuarary, where I used my grandmother's death to just be like, Fuck you friend group, I rather be on my own. She followed, and so did a few others.

Comment

• 11th cont - So like, after her break - up I told her my darkest secret soooo she was the first person i've told in over a year and it felt nice

Comment

Working...
                              X