Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been doubting my decision but I already told it to the other jury members so

Comment

• Anyway, I put the jury as my first choice because they didn't have to do any public speaking stuff.

Comment

• My history teacher really made it seem like the jury didn't have to do any public speaking stuff.

Comment

• But then after the trial, she says that we have to read our verdict statements for the class tomorrow.

Comment

• Externally, I just nodded, but internally, I was freaking out.

Comment

• It is so hard for me to speak in front of the class, and it's going to be worse since it's an opinion thing. I'm afraid people on the defense team are going to get angry that I didn't pick their side.

Comment

• I just hate speaking in front of my history class. For some reason, that class gives me extra anxiety over performing.

Comment

• I got a 92 on my last history project, and I know I got most of the points off because my presentation sucked. I was just not feeling it so I sped through it.

Comment

• But then again, when do I ever want to do a presentation? Oh... never

Comment

• The funny thing is, my history teacher has ACKNOWLEDGED that some people hate public speaking!

Comment

• I want to vomit and cry at the same time honestly

Comment

• All this fretting over an 100 word verdict

Comment

• No, but I actually feel sick, and not from the whole performing thing.

Comment

• Time to go eat spaghetti and ponder stuff

Comment

• Gotta make it an even 3040 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X