Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll probably end up doing it tomorrow night cause I'm tired and just finished my homework at last

Comment

• I have to finish my CSE project by Friday which means I have to do the design, content, write about myself, add my nonexistent experience, create an official resume, create two more pages, and add special effects.

Comment

• I have a Spanish quiz, math test, CSE quiz, and three projects due all on Friday + still need to do RP sign ups

Comment

• In Spanish today we just reviewed and played another game. The pink team won again like usual.

Comment

• English was writing time for our persuasive letter, all of the other classes were super boring

Comment

• Huh, I guess I don't have that much to spam about tonight. I'll just do the evolution of friends thing then.

Comment

• Ooh, I'm gonna get to 2000 posts tonight!

Comment

• When I was small, I was a very sheltered child since I was the first child after all. My parents bought me countless amounts of toys and animals, and they would always be there to keep me happy.

Comment

• So when I entered preschool I cried for the entire first two weeks because I couldn't handle being away from them. I was sad and lonely until I finally made two friends, Amber and Monique.

Comment

• Basically, I stuck with those two girls throughout preschool. Monique was the first friend to ever give me a gift and together we'd hang out in the playground. It was just too bad that another girl named Anna would never let us play with Monique because she wanted Monique to only be friends with her.

Comment

• In kindergarten, my social skills didn't get any better lol. I cried for the first week again and gave my teachers lots of stress. Eventually I found my way to Amber again even though she was in another class. Monique had moved to a different city by now. But you know, history repeats itself and this time a different girl with her whole clique bullied me, isolating me from any new friends/acquaintances I made. I couldn't tell the teachers either. The girl was their favorite, practically the teacher's pet plus I was too shy. I did appreciate the effort some members of her clique took to try to console me though. One of them (Sh) would go on to be a close friend of mine later. The girl earlier only allowed me to hang out with Amber (who probably felt so bad for me) and we became closer than ever. We'd spend weekends at each other's houses, our parents were close friends, and we'd gossip about school and boys.

Comment

• First grade was when life started to get better, for the most part. This was when my popularity began to rise and I was known for something more than crying. I quickly befriended Ellie and Sah and together we formed a small trio. Now in that time, after school ec was really cool and the majority of my class was in it including Ellie who began to make more friends. Since my parents worked close by, they always picked me up so I wasn't a part of it. Anyways, I also happened to make friends with my teacher and her daughter who was one year younger than me. Her name was Ashley. It all started when I brought a fairy book (Rainbow Magic series haha) to read during free time. Soon it caught on throughout the classroom girls and I made even more friends. This included the girl that had bullied me previously - we were on good terms now. Little Darlena was officially a trendsetter, and the next time she brought little animal erasers from Daiso it spread as well. Perhaps the only bad part of first grade was Amber's betrayal. She had officially found a new best friend and was now sharing all of her games and secrets with Sydney. I actually still remember the two of them holding hands with their matching bracelets, walking away from me with no remorse.

Comment

• You get Thanksgiving break but the time I break up for school is 15th December

Comment

• But the holiday is 17 days long so that's pretty good.

Comment

• Until you realise it's the end of the holiday.

Comment

Working...
                                X