Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean... sure, I felt like my head was going to explode from all the information I crammed in

Comment

• It strikes me that I don't even know a decent portion of her life, even though we've been friends for so long. I don't think I'll ever know anyone's life completely. That's what makes humans so interesting. Once you think you've hit their true emotions, you realize there's a deeper level you couldn't even comprehend.

Comment

• And I may have gained some weight from the cookies, brownies and candies I stuffed myself with after that

Comment

• Heck, I don't even know anything completely about myself! How can I even begin to fathom and understand other's life?

Comment

• Recap on my friend evolution! Last time we had left off at the end of fourth grade.
            • Preschool: Shy Darlena
            • kindergarten: still shy but doing better Darlena
            • first grade: Trendsetter & Sweet Darlena
            • second grade: Social Darlena
            • third grade: Artsy, Friendly Darlena
            • fourth grade: Mean girl/popular Darlena
            And now onto fifth grade - the "I don't really know what's happening" Darlena.

FallenAngelNight13
            Last edited by Darling_episode; 11-14-2017, 05:38 PM. Reason: Fallen wanted a tag

Comment

• And I may have misspelled my last name, missing some letters and changing the final z for an s

Comment

• BUT I was able to translate the whole text

Comment

• AND I could conjugate all the verbs properly

Comment

• FOR THE PEOPLE I'M CURRENTLY RPING WITH OR THAT I STILL HAVE TO SIGN UP:
                    I'm sorry I haven't responded to anything nor finished my sign ups but I haven't been able to get the time and clarity of mind to Rp properly and I don't want to be mediocre with my replies nor characters so I'm waiting until I have more time.
                    Again, I'm sorry.

Fate ChloeDraws FallenAngelNight13 certified goofball Hail the Stxrs Once Upon A Time

Comment

• First, here's some background info. For elementary school, I went to this private school with top notch academics. It was the kind of school you'd hear about in a roleplay bio - sheltered, most people were from well-off or priveleged backgrounds, tuition was high, scholarships were offered, high test scores, high tuition.

Comment

• Hey guys, how's life?

Comment

• I'm feeling so guilty right now. It was one of my close family members performance day today and I chose to do my homework rather then to watch one of the most important days in their life. I regretted saying no the moment they asked me if I wanted to come watch. I wish I could just redo it and go but I can't. >.<

Comment

• Okay, so my friend history. This should be relatively short.
                            Last edited by Anonymous100; 11-14-2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• And I think I'm just going to use their first names, since I had two friends with similar names at one point so using initials for that would be confusing.

Comment

• In kindergarten, I was friends with a girl named Alexa. I think I met her before school started because she moved into the neighborhood soon before that, but I was five and I don't remember the details. Since I hadn't gone to preschool, am an only child, and didn't really spend time around other kids before that, I was really naive (I still kind of am) and shy (which I still completely am). I pretty much followed her around and hung around her all the time. I also kind of became friends with the teacher (which I know sounds really weird. What might be weirder is that I did that in fifth grade too). I guess I was just more used to talking to adults than people the same age as me (and I still am). At some point later that year, I became friends with a girl named Quin. I don't remember anything about that, but I've found a picture from Halloween of the two of us in our costumes at school.
                                Last edited by Anonymous100; 11-14-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X