Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In first grade, I was still friends with Alexa. I think I forgot about Quin over the summer and years later I learned she left my school in the middle of first grade. I think I might've been friends with another girl in my class that year, but I don't remember.

Edit: I just found a picture of my first grade class and I'm pretty sure I was friends with one of the other girls, but can't remember who it was.
    Last edited by Anonymous100; 11-14-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• In fifth grade I lost touch with a few close friends unintentionally. Because of our different classes, we just drifted apart. Aileen had just moved away to a new school. This was the year where I gradually grew more confident. I was the student with the most papers on the wall (all of these were tests/quizzes/assignments that I got 100% on, the more the better) and I had a very good reputation. The thing was, most of my close friends had gotten very into sports, especially this one game (I forgot what it was called). Since I wasn't very athletic, I began to drift from them as well. I soon became closer with P and Sh and Daphne. We'd talk all the time about books, classes, etc. This was also the year I told everyone that I'd be leaving the school next year to their dismay.
      Last edited by Darling_episode; 11-14-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• In second grade, I think I became friends with another girl named Hailey and continued being friends with Alexa. Later on that year, towards the end, I think, I started playing with a girl younger than me (by like 2.5 years) who lived across the street named Alexis and became friends with her.

Comment

• In third grade, I started going to the program for gifted kids and made friends with the only other girl in my grade from my school. Her name was Elizabeth and she was my closest friend in that program (of course, I didn't really talk to the other kids either). I was still friends with Alexa, but she was in a different class that year so we didn't spend as much time together. I think I stopped being friends with Hailey that year (or maybe it was at the end of 2nd grade). She moved away soon after. I also stopped being friends with Elizabeth when she wasn't in the gifted program anymore, which was sometime before Christmas break. In the second semester, towards the end of the year, I became kind of friends with a girl named Emily after we did this math board game project together. I still was friends with Alexis, I guess, but she had her own little group that fall and didn't really try to include me. For some reason, I still tried to be included. I think later that year, I became friends Alexis's other friends (who were also younger than me) in the neighborhood and we spent afternoons together. At the end of the year, I became friends with a girl named Mackenzie, who also lived in the neighborhood, but was in my grade, and I started going over to her house every afternoon.
          Last edited by Anonymous100; 11-14-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• I might have a crush on a dating boy............................................... ..... might

Comment

• hoi peeps!!!

Comment

• In fourth grade, I was friends with Emily. I think she was my closest friend that year. I was also friends with Quin again, in the gifted program, but I stopped going to that soon after the year started, and I wouldn't talk to her again until 6th grade. Alexa was still my friend, but we were in different classes that year again, so it was like the previous year. I was also friends with a boy named Jay and a girl named Maddie, though I didn't spend that much time with them. I was kind of friends with a girl named Katelynn, but didn't get to talk to her much. For my 10th birthday, I had a sleepover with Emily, Alexa, and Alexis, and after that Emily started coming over to my house nearly every day, which continued over the summer.
                Last edited by Anonymous100; 11-14-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Last night when I said that I'd do an evolution of friendship thing, I didn't realize that doing so would reveal my age/the grade I was in.

Comment

• I guess it doesn't really matter but I like to maintain an air of mystery :3

Comment

• However, I did start to notice that friendships really do change a lot over the years.

Comment

• 3075 posts

Comment

• Now I'm going to go do stuff

Comment

• In fifth grade, I was friends with Emily at the beginning of the year, but she moved away early on. I went to her house on a Saturday once and we talked on the phone, but we lost contact not long after. Alexa was in my class that year and I remained friends with her. I became friends with another girl named Ashley for a short while when she moved into the neighborhood, but that friendship didn't last long. I became friends with various people that year, all of which lasted short amounts of time. I stayed friends with Jay and became friends with a boy named Samuel and a girl named Helena, who moved after the end of the year. I started drifting away from Alexa, but had a new group of friends. I'd already drifted apart from most of the neighborhood kids by then, but spent time with Alexis over the summer, before drifting apart from her when I went to middle school.
                            Last edited by Anonymous100; 11-14-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• In sixth grade, at first I was friends with Jay and Maddie, but I drifted apart when I stopped sitting with them at lunch. I was kind of friends with Alexa and Katelynn again, since we rode the bus together (previous years I'd been driven to school, so riding the bus was new to me), but that's pretty much the only time we talked. Not long after the year started, I met Quin again and we started sitting together at lunch. I'd become friends with a boy named Quentin, who was one of Quin's friends, and talked with some of their friends who sat with us at lunch, but that was it. There were a lot of people I talked to at school before class or something, but wouldn't consider friends.

Comment

• In seventh grade, I started being homeschooled and didn't really have friends anymore. I tried keeping up with Quin for the first couple of months, but she was always so busy, and I eventually gave up. I felt awkward whenever I called her and never knew what was happening, so it didn't really bother me.
                                Last edited by Anonymous100; 11-14-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X