Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it when you go crazy

Really? I think your english is really good! I'm assuming that it's not your first language?

Comment

• You take all my inhibitions..

No, as I told you I'm from Germany. :P

Comment

• Baby, there's nothing holding me back

Yeah, sorry, stupid question. I should've probably thought that through when I was writing it. I'm kind of tired but it's only 9:30pm.

Comment

• You take me places that tear up my reputation..

Haha, no worries. My mom is from Australia but I was born in Germany.

Comment

• Manipulate my decisions

Yeah... Sorry about that, I'm only human... (well in this case I'm a duck but sure). Where in Australia was your mum from?

Comment

• Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ( Ouoh) - lol

She is from Wollongong. My aunt and my cousins are still in Sydney.

Comment

• There's nothing holding me back

Nice, I'm from Canberra and I also have cousins in Sydney. I know Mashia is also from Sydney

Comment

• I feel so free when you're with me, Baby...

Aww, that's nice. I would love to go there some time. But I'm afraid to fly, lol.

Comment

• Baby, there's nothing holding me back

Canberra or Sydney, Probably Sydney as Canberra is a pretty boring place.

And it looks like that's the end of the song!

Comment

• I want to go to Syndey, Canberra and Wollongong. I would love to see where my mom grew up.

Yeah, end of the song, yay, lol. It's getting pretty boring after the first five lines, lol.

Comment

• Being honest Canberra is pretty boring and there are not many touristy things. It's also pretty annoying when people (typically those from the US) don't know that Canberra is the capital and it's not Sydney or Melbourne

Comment

• Haha yeah I know. My teacher used to ask the question in every test, lol. But thanks to my mom I knew the answer, haha.

Comment

• Fair enough, when I was talking to a bunch of others about this a while back, they were pretty surprised. They all basically just know because of me xD

Comment

• That's funny but also sad. People should know simple things like that.. :/

Comment

• We're already on page 1998 YAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X