No announcement yet.

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew. I just needed a good rant. It's really frustrating trying to work with people who just won't stay on task. I don't mean to be arrogant, but honestly, if I wasn't there again today, they wouldn't have gotten anything done. Again.

Comment

• WHY DO YOU BUILD ME UP

Buttercup babbyyyyyy

Comment

• I want to spam something, but I don't know what.

Comment

• I really hope this dizziness wears off soon because it's getting kind of annoying.

Comment

• But based on past years, it probably won't completely wear off until at least the weekend.

Comment

• Anyway, I can't believe there's only like 19 more days until Christmas.

Comment

• My wifi keeps flickering on and off lately and idk why.

Comment

• Oh, remember that science test that I was super stressed about? Well my science final with fifty multiple choice questions on everything (I'm not very good at science in my opinion) is next Friday and I have not started studying since we just got the review sheet.

Comment

• I'm really excited for Christmas.

Comment

• But that's not the point here! Ahem, the point is that I basically completely guessed on the last two questions and I didn't know what I was doing,

Comment

• Luckily question five and half of question six were turned into extra credit, and I guess I'm smarter than I think I am because I got 104% on the hardest exam we've had so far!! I only missed one small thing in the entire thing and got all the extra credit what.

Comment

• We have finals soon AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Comment

• Tomorrow we're going to do a lab where we make bacteria GLOW. Apparently there's a 75% success rate.

Comment

• For the last 3 days before break starts we have finals

Comment

• For some reason, I kind of want to memorize How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X