No announcement yet.

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know which is the worst of the three...

Comment

• ...being remembered for being a horrible person, a famous person, or not remembered at all...

Comment

• ... but being not remembered at all is probably the kindest.

Comment

• I hate it when people start talking in class when we're all trying to listen to the teacher.

Comment

• Ugh these girls in my class won't stop talking and even when my teacher tells them to be quiet, they still talk. It's very annoying especially since they sit behind me.

Comment

• I would use earphones to block my left ear so I don't hear those people talk but it's not allowed :/

Comment

• I have a presentation and a test tomorrow and I'm not ready for either of them.

Comment

• "because in a year many people wanted to tune out, music gave us a reason to keep listening" -spotify

Comment

• In Science, I tried making a rainbow with a prism and light but it didn't work. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Random ≠ Funny

Comment

• I am having fun typing episode 6 & 7 of Galileo.
                      Pretty much, if you aren't Time or Death - you see the crap going down in those plots while navigating your own.

Spoiler not spoilers

Comment

• 7700 posts but I guess it's not tooo important 7777 is where it's AT BOI

Comment

• Why do Wednesdays always have the most things to do?

Comment

• It's official, I am evil.

I just get more and more evil ideas.

Poor poor Pyromancers. . .

so poor . . .

I will make you scream because you are to angry to cry

Comment

• so according to Spotify and my calculations based off what they gave me, I have spent approximately 39.4 days listening to music in 2017
                              Last edited by Mehek; 12-06-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X