• Show
Clear All

• 'O I am Fortune's fool'

Comment

• 'Disobedient wretch!'

Comment

• 'Speakest thou from thy heart?'

Comment

• 'Speak not to me, for I'll not speak a word. Do as thou wilt, for I have done with thee'

Comment

• O sweet my mother, cast me not away!

Comment

• 'She is the hopeful lady of my earth'

Comment

• 'There has never been a story of more woe than that of Juliet and her Romeo'

Comment

• I would the fool were married to her grave

Comment

• 'Proud me no prouds, nor thank me no thankings!#

Comment

• thought that the curry was soup/I had to feed these fools
                      -raja kumari

Comment

• My friends and I have been singing along to songs from musicals for the entire lunch period and I absolutely love it.

Comment

• __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
                          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
                          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Comment

• 9D87EFEA-A14C-422A-A2D9-4B73199D0697.jpeg

(Stupid10charrule I have nothing else to say and this picture should be enough! What happened to a picture is worth a thousand words! You are discriminated against pictures forums! They are just as important as words!)

Comment

• Today my art video group was actually productive and we got some stuff filmed. Well, not that productive, but much more productive than usual.

Comment

• Just as the "No Homos In Chemistry" (see my post on the ranting thread) drama wrapped up yesterday with Mrs V apologizing again and then going home because she's on new meds or something... more drama had to just happen. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X