BUT

Comment

• everywhere
                ​​​​​​is the
                fires
                i see
                bias!

Comment

• Whelp, might as well ask here. Anyone know who to ask to close a topic? (not this one, obviously)
                  Didn't want to open a topic for one question. Is there a specific Admin, or just... anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous100 View Post
                    I don't think I have anything tomorrow, but I signed up for that volunteer thing again on Thursday, I have to go to something on Friday, I'm putting up Christmas decorations on Saturday, and I'm not sure about Sunday.
                    I remembered earlier today that I have that class thing again on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTea View Post
                      Whelp, might as well ask here. Anyone know who to ask to close a topic? (not this one, obviously)
                      Didn't want to open a topic for one question. Is there a specific Admin, or just... anyone?
                      Well, you can always delete it by going to the thread and clicking on the gear button to delete it. But if that's not the case, you can always just ask an Admin instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous100 View Post
                        I think I'll try it if I can find my book before this weekend. I just tried looking for it, but couldn't find it. I guess I'll try looking again tomorrow. It's probably in my garage (which is partially used for storage in my house) or something.
                        Yeah, I was right. It was in my garage. Now to try to figure out how to memorize a book in 2.5 weeks.

Comment

• I hate how when people ask "What's up with your life?" or "How's life?" or "How are you today?" a million truths pops into my mind that I've been keeping inside of me, but all I can say is, "Good."

Comment

• I haven't spammed in a while, and no one else is on right now so I guess I'll spam all my recent thoughts here.

Comment

• So I'm looking up memorization techniques and a lot of these are specifically for studying, not necessarily just memorization. Anyway, some of the websites actually list getting enough sleep as one of them.

Comment

• First of all though, sincere apologies to the people who have been waiting for me to respond to RPs, personal and school problems have been getting me a bit down lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X