No announcement yet.

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which I found a little odd since that's more of a generalized health thing, but can understand how that might help your memory.

Comment

• A few of these websites also list things like exercise and eat properly. I mean, I'm sure these too could help with your memory, but that's not really what I meant when I googled memorization techniques.
      Last edited by Anonymous100; 12-06-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• I always feel bad when someone gives me a gift, I'll never be able to reach the depth and meaning of the gift they gave me, and overall just feel guilty when I can't give them something in return. There's always that lump in my throat when someone does give me a gift, and I'm glad they thought to give me one, but at the same time I wished that I could give them something as amazing in return.

Comment

• I'm often stuck in the past, and these days... well, I've been stuck in the past more and more often.

Comment

• I'm always thinking about what could've happened, what should've happened, what might've happened. I hardly ever live in the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Once Upon A Time View Post
              I hate how when people ask "What's up with your life?" or "How's life?" or "How are you today?" a million truths pops into my mind that I've been keeping inside of me, but all I can say is, "Good."
              I'm kind of like that too. Although, then I analyze what I was going to say and wonder whether it's major enough to even bother mentioning and most of the time, I decide that it's not and in the end, say fine or okay. Either it's that or I don't even know how I really feel anymore from saying fine so often and just continue to say it out of habit.

Comment

• I know the past is unchangeable and everything... but gosh darn it I wish I could just go back and comfort past me and tell past me not everything will go smoothly, but that's life.

Comment

• Life has not been the greatest lately, with my emotions and homework and tests and my personal life and such. At least Winter Break is coming soon...

Comment

• I've noticed that whenever I've been feeling down these past few weeks, I've always said, "Winter break is coming soon," instead of actually trying to relax for a few moments and addressing whatever is making me feel that way.

Comment

• One of my friend's birthday is coming up real soon. She's a bookworm, a Star Wars lover, dancer, singer, band member, scientist, and more. Everyone else is getting her books, so I'm thinking of something else.

Comment

• I have a group presentation this Friday, and my whole group is so unprepared. This is the final grade of the semester too... Of course, one of the group members had to wait until today to tell us he wasn't going to be able to make it to school on Friday, since he had some other plans. My other two group members are irritated at each other and both want their ideas on the poster, so I always have to be the compromiser of the group.

Comment

• I kind of want to make a gingerbread house this year for Christmas.

Comment

• I got my math tests back today, and the scores are horrible, 2 A's, and a B+. I'll be doing test retakes next week to get that B+ up to an A.

Comment

• Like one made from scratch instead of from a kit. And made out of actual gingerbread rather than graham crackers.

Comment

• The science unit right now isn't really hard for homework... just really time consuming and I need all the time I have right now, as I'm beginning to fall behind on homework.

Comment

Working...
                                X