No announcement yet.

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been saying this every year for the past few years, but haven't done it yet.

Comment

• A lot of my teachers have taken the idea of 'making the whole class stay behind for misbehaving and then have them be counted late to their next class!' from my Social Studies teacher. If they make us late in every single class, I'm in trouble, both from my parents and from the after school detentions or lunch detentions I'll have to be serving.

Comment

• And the weird thing is I don't even really like the taste of gingerbread too much, so I don't know why I want to do this so much.

Comment

• Cool, we reached Page 2100!

Comment

• Hello page 2100!

FallenAngelNight13 And tagging Fallen for her reserve!

Comment

• Once Upon A Time
              Once Upon A Time commented
              Editing a comment
              Fallen come get your reserve before we post and reach the next page!

• Well hello there page 2100!

Comment

• I think I want to do it just to be able to decorate it, not actually eat it.

Comment

• Hello, 2100!

Comment

• Please enter a message with at least 10 characters

Also, happy page 2100 : p

Comment

• Happy 2100! watch this be on 2101 lmao smh

Comment

• IT'S LIT Y'ALL but not really

my life is not lit

my life is the boring-est thing ever

Comment

• Hello page 2100!

(please let me be on it)

Comment

• Hi page 2100!!!!!!!! :P

Comment

• Alright, sooooooooooooo.................

Today, I attended an event which celebrated the nominees who won excellences in something (they don't tell us what). I so happened to be one of them. Now before I continue this, I must say I am ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, UNFIT, AND NOT WORTHY OF ANYTHING PHYSICAL. Since that's out of the way, this year I've been very proud in my scores in science. I've been getting first place in my year for it. Naturally, I thought I'd won a prize for science because I'd been getting (98%, 97%, 94%,98%, 96%) throughout my study, but no. As I sat amongst the smartest people I knew, I heard my name getting called and the prize I'd won. PE/Health. I was shook, the teachers were shook, and the sporty people who work hard and are very passionate in physical education were so annoyed. Now I dislike PE with a passion (though I respect it) and I am not worthy of the award I received. I'm the person who when asked to participate in PE, will go out of their way to avoid all forms of physical effort. Other people who were really interested in the topic would sweat from hard work and injure themselves from trying so hard. I later found out why I won it which was because all the PE/Health assessments had been written work, not practical. Besides, I have zero interest in pursuing anything PE/Health related when other people are and could've used my award to push their careers forward. Sorry for the long sort of rant. I hope those hardworking people get awarded for what they truly deserved soon, and thanks for reading my long pitiful story.

Comment

• AHHH Last one thanks fam (hopefully) <3

Comment

Working...
                              X