Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SillyCupcake22233 View Post
    So, interesting story from my auditions today.
    alternate version of whatever this story turns out to be: silly's crush saw silly. he looked to the person next to him and was like "that's silly cupcakes the 22233rd right?" and as soon as they were like "uh duh" he walked up to silly and said "I'm feeling a slight episode story vibe, whatever that is, but I have suddenly fallen deeply in love with you and you alone. also I'm a gang leader." then #sillush shippers everywhere rejoiced and silly became the most popular person in school and her and her crush got the leads in the play. the end.

Comment

• Anyway, right when the person before me went into audition my nose started bleeding.

Comment

• And when I say bleeding I mean really bleeding. I’ve had three really really really bad bloody noses this year and this was (I think) the worst. And the thing is about these bloody noses is that they always happen at the worst times.

Comment

• So I’m in the bathroom trying to take the volcano and I’m crying and I don’t even know why. I’m not even worried about not auditioning at this point but I’m still crying and my twin is trying to comfort me.
          Last edited by SillyCupcake22233; 12-07-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• But then, my turn to audition came and I couldn’t go because of my nose, so my friend went and also told the casting director about how I couldn’t go on yet because of my nose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SillyCupcake22233 View Post
              So I’m in the bathroom trying to take the volcano and I’m crying and I don’t even know why and my twin is trying to comfort me.
              oH MY GOSH *hugs Silly*
              I mean chances are someone at the audition told the teacher or whoever why you weren't there and the teacher/whoever will be cool with it since you couldn't help it?

Comment

• So, while people were auditioning I was still trying to care of my nose. Luckily, there was a wresting thing and one of the female wrestlers was in the bathroom and she saw my nose bleeding.

Comment

• So, since she is a wrestler and always has to deal with nose bleed she told me that she would get me something to actually help and she cane back with what they called “Nose Tampons.”

Comment

• I used them and after a while my nose was still bleeding so she went and got the wrestling trainer person to come help me.

Comment

• My nose was still bleeding when the last person auditioned but luckily the Casting Director was very understanding.

Comment

• She waited a while for my nose to actually slow down and I actually got to audition, still with the “Nose Tampons” in which made the whole ordeal more... Exciting...?
                        Last edited by SillyCupcake22233; 12-07-2017, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• So yeah I was the second to last person to audition (Besides my friend who all of us pressured to audition right after I went) and even though I was supposed to audition at 4:17-ish, I ended up auditioning at 5:00-ish.

Comment

• I don’t think I did as well as I could have but I think she understood because I got a callback.

(I mean that wasn’t really exciting because almost everyone got a callback but I got a callback for one of the more main characters so yeah.)

Comment

• So yeah that was my weird story from today’s audition.

Comment

• I have this theory that sophomore year is literally the worst year in the academic career of most people

Comment

Working...
                                X