Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mehek View Post
    I have this theory that sophomore year is literally the worst year in the academic career of most people
    Do you have any evidence to back up your theory?
    Last edited by Catarla; 12-07-2017, 05:31 PM. Reason: shshsh

Comment

• I live in Texas AND IT'S SNOWING AHAHA This is so EXCITING!!!! The snow finally got to my house after all my friends kept texting videos/photos of the snow at their houses... and my sister and I ran outside and ahhhh it was so much fun! We only get snow once every four years where I live

Comment

• Originally posted by Catarla View Post

Do you have any evidence to back up your theory?
        no concrete stats, but most of the people I know who're past sophomore year look back at it as being the worst year and kinda their "slump" year. many sophomores I know are going through some tough times because sophomore year is hitting them hard

being a junior, my theory is sophomore year is when you're more comfortable in high school, it feels like you've been there a while, you think you're getting the hang of it and you'll be out in no time. then it hits you- you're not even halfway through highschool yet.

also, in my experience at least, it's the year a lot of people take their first AP/Honors courses and diving into that world is difficult at first. even if they aren't taking any that year, it's the year a lot of teachers tend to step up their game. freshman year was letting kids dip their feet into the pool that is high school slowly so they can feel more ready to take on the rest. sophomore year is straightup being fully in the pool, teachers assume you'e now ready to take on real challenge.

Comment

I have this theory that sophomore year is literally the worst year in the academic career of most people
          Really because I’ve always been told it was Junior year. But maybe that is just where I live

Comment

• Originally posted by AwesomeAnon View Post
            I live in Texas AND IT'S SNOWING AHAHA This is so EXCITING!!!! The snow finally got to my house after all my friends kept texting videos/photos of the snow at their houses... and my sister and I ran outside and ahhhh it was so much fun! We only get snow once every four years where I live
            And then here in Ontario we usually get snow every four days XD.
            Last edited by Chidimma; 12-07-2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Kittenlove
              Kittenlove commented
              Editing a comment
              I just saw this and yaaaaaaaas! It started snowing during my basketball game last night!

• Originally posted by SillyCupcake22233 View Post

Really because I’ve always been told it was Junior year. But maybe that is just where I live
            I've always been told it's junior year too, but having experienced both, sophomore year was definitely worse

Comment

I've always been told it's junior year too, but having experienced both, sophomore year was definitely worse
              Having experienced neither I think you probably are correct XD

Comment

• I just completed my Social Studies poster and I'm suppose to write a speech for it to make it easier for my group tomorrow during presentation but the urge to spam on the forums is too strong

Comment

• I should probably really do my homework because I have a 6-ish page essay due in Spanish and it’s due the 18th and I still haven’t chosen my topic or found a stupid article.

Comment

• My goal today is to get to 2000th posts

Comment

• HeLlO fOrUmS!

Comment

• I also have a page of math homework but that can wait

Comment

• I just literally realized that CTRL+A highlights everything lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Once Upon A Time View Post
                            My goal today is to get to 2000th posts
                            You can do it! :P

Comment

• I also need to correct my math test to get that B+ into that A. My math teacher wanted all of us to go get our parent's signature on our test so the math teacher knows our parents read through our scores and if you think I'm showing that B+ to my parents, you're sooo wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X