Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Catarla is here.

Comment

• I don't remember if it was suggested or not- we should have a weekly Episode Forums Newsletter where like someone writes about new General Chat games, someone writes about new RP/SG news, someone writes about whatever's happening in Announcements, someone has a 'Features of the Week' where they pick a suggested feature(s) from the week and publicize them a bit, and someone takes on Episode Fan Community and Directing Help and Tips and writes about any helpful new guides/help threads and/or favorite discussions of theirs about stories, and maybe a satire section just for the hell of it.

Comment

• Good morning.

Comment

• I wouldn’t be too sure about that
          you nooble with a shipping problem -.-

Mehek Aaaaand cue that one person who starts making money off the fight

Catarla
          Last edited by Fate; 01-13-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Why am I suddenly thinking of Peppa Pig??? my mind is so weird

Comment

• Scrubby Girk, It's not my fault you have shippable characters who all get paired up/shipped by people other than me anyways. And it's not like you don't do it with other people either.

*Cue the person who's contemplating on telling the teacher*

Comment

• Originally posted by Catarla View Post
                did you change your username or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Rose View Post

did you change your username or something?
                  No, it's still the same. I just used some fancy magic to change the tag XD

Comment

• Catarla

my characters aren’t shippable half of them are probably gonna die alone and the other person romancing me does most of the work Dx

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehek View Post
                      I don't remember if it was suggested or not- we should have a weekly Episode Forums Newsletter where like someone writes about new General Chat games, someone writes about new RP/SG news, someone writes about whatever's happening in Announcements, someone has a 'Features of the Week' where they pick a suggested feature(s) from the week and publicize them a bit, and someone takes on Episode Fan Community and Directing Help and Tips and writes about any helpful new guides/help threads and/or favorite discussions of theirs about stories, and maybe a satire section just for the hell of it.
                      We need thisssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Catarla View Post

No, it's still the same. I just used some fancy magic to change the tag XD
                        I want to know the magicccccc XD

Comment

• I can't think of a name for my alien character so I used a generator but they're all weird...XD

Comment

• Scrubby Girk, Yes, they are shippable because they're interesting and likeable, even if they're the meanest people in the world. In the majority of the RPs (not including the ones that don't immediately die), there's always one person who romances your character anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Rose View Post

I want to know the magicccccc XD
                              Aww, but a magician never reveals their secrets.
                              (Hint: I suggest looking back to any comments you made where you successfully tagged someone. The answer will be there somewhere, even if I can't reveal the whole secret (。•̀ᴗ-)✧)

Comment

• it's 11:14 AM here

Comment

Working...
                                X