Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Let's get 1,000,000 replys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any hear Taylor Swift's new song!?

Comment

• Erkia
      Erkia commented
      Editing a comment
      ugh yes sadly

• KittyCat2
      KittyCat2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I did....I like the video, but it's kind of sad at the end! Seeing all the Taylors from her old songs get killed.

• PechaBerry
      PechaBerry commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep! I like the song, but the video's kind of weird in my opinion

• knifes knifes knifes

Comment

• Am I the only one that used to pronounce the word "lingerie" wrong?

Comment

• SillyCupcake22233
      SillyCupcake22233 commented
      Editing a comment
      I probably still do. I don't know how to pronounce it.

• Guys I just auditioned for the school musical and I'm so nervous. My voice cracked so much and it was awful... Well maybe not AWFUL but you could what I mean.

Comment

• donutlover05
      donutlover05 commented
      Editing a comment
      I suck at singing so don't worry :P plus the last time I sang my sister told me that I sound like a dying horse lmao.

• GUYS GUYS IM FRICKING STUPID IM SO FRICKING DUMB I GOT MAD AT MY FRIEND SO I SENT THE RECEIPTS AND STARTED RANTING TO MY OTHER FRIEND BUT I REALIZED I SENT THE RANT TO THE GIRL I WAS RANTING ABOUT SO I RECALLED ALL THAT SHII AND I TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF AS A DARE BUT NOW I SOUND FRICKING FAKE AND I FEEL LIKE A L I A R IM SO DONE WITH MYSELF AND SHE DIDNT REPLY AND IM A TOTAL FRICKING MESS AND I--- im trying NOT TO CURSE BUT IM FRIKCKING DYING I JUST WANT TO CRY SO MUCH LIKE IK I SHOULDNT HAVE BEN RANTING ABOUT HER BUT IM A FR IDIOT AND THE SAD THING IS THAT SHES REALLY NICE JUST A BIT CLINGY AND IM REALLY STUPID AND IM REALLY STUPID AND IM REALLY STUPID AND I HATE MYSELF AND IM SO STUPID I SHOULD HAVE LOOOKED AT THE F CU KING NAME IM SO DUMB

Comment

• losersam
      losersam commented
      Editing a comment
      help oh god im so scared

• Mehek
      Mehek commented
      Editing a comment
      oh y i k e it was a mISTAKE ON YOUR PART MATE IT'LL BE OKAY and maybe girl you ranted about is f o r g i v i n ?

• losersam
      losersam commented
      Editing a comment
      IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Str e S SED

• There should honestly be a feature on everyone's OS that's kinda like those government alerts, except it only pops up if you're in a disaster area and it asks if you're okay, and gives you the option to select "yes" or "no" and if you click "no" it would let you type in your situation and then send that along with your location to other phones nearby so that you wouldn't have to waste your battery calling emergency numbers and trying to get through all the other numbers and so you could get rescued faster.

Comment

• danggggg I just died in temple run and I was about to beat my high score

Comment

• ayyyyy I just got a new computer and I'm happy ok bye

Comment

• SillyCupcake22233 lawn-gerr-ay

Comment

• fun fact: knifes doesn't have the red misspelling line under it. also I misspelled misspelling and the line told me I did. also I want to start pronouncing knives as cuh-knee-fayz

Comment

• I wouldn't drink water ever if people didn't remind me it's a human necessity

Comment

• I'm bad at FC creation because I had it all spaced and was going at a nice time then I skip 3 days of FC work and BAM 11 new characters I'm sorry if I missed one of y'alls I'll get there eventually

Comment

• Mehek How many people are in DICE right now? :O

Comment

• Mehek
                  Mehek commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have 29 total submitted characters last I checked, I don't remember how many users

• I'm sorry the old Mehek can't come to the phone right now-
                why?
                Oh! Cuz she's dead!

Comment

• helppppppppppppppppppppp I have a ton of homework

Comment

Working...
                  X