Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Looking For Short Form Content

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Short Form Content

Hey All!

We are starting to look for shorter pieces of content to explore how they might work in the context of the app. Think of things like lists, quizzes, funny clips, or anything that you find incredibly entertaining and quickly consumable.

If you have written (or would like to write) this type of content, add your share link to the following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xHV...7PSHw/viewform

It should be between 30 seconds and 1 minute to play. It should also be fun! And I know it will be based on how fun you guys are on this forum!

Also share them on the forums for feedback!
    Last edited by taylorc; 01-20-2015, 05:13 PM.

I hope I'm not being obtuse, but what exactly are you looking for here? Mini episode stories? I'm not sure what you mean by lists or funny clips. Maybe a scavenger hunt type of game? A bit more detail would be appreciated, since I would love to send something. Just not sure what to submit.

Comment

Sorry Guys! We are looking for anything that can be played in under a minute or so by itself. By lists I mean those similar to lists on the internet. (ex "Five Places to Visit Before You're 30," "10 Reasons Why Minnesota is the Best State."). Hiatus, I think your mini-game is a good example. There is really no limit for what you could submit. It should just be 1) Entertaining and 2) Short.

Comment

Ok, I just submitted my first quiz. I'm curious if there are anymore mistakes, since I had a bit of trouble with the points adding up properly. Please let me know if you get the "There's a Problem" result.

Thanks!

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6081318942146560

Comment

• Joycepisode
          Joycepisode commented
          Editing a comment
          your game is really good!

Is this still going on?

Comment

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS KISS
          Do you like gang stories ?
          (3 chapters only)

A new romantic drama centered on two lovers !
          From more light-hearted romantic comedy , to serious, heartbreaking drama
          Title : Another Christmas Kiss
          Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
          Description: What happens when Bryan kisses his gang leader's sister on Christmas eve?!
          (Drama, Romance)
          I would love to hear your suggestions on improving my work ! so please feel free to leave me fan mail or feedback!
          ​​​​​​​And I will search for your stories as well Just comment on my reply so I can reach your link.

LINK :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5763268787568640

Merry Christmas Everyone xoxo

Comment

*SUPPORT 100%* I vote for clips! Funny clips, or maybe clips from the characters past? That would be awesome!!

Comment

Is it me, but why isn't there a episode in similarity to Love Island yet?? That would get so many hits on here and it is perfect for the target market???

Comment

Working...
              X