X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get bullied.

It's cuz I'm just the ideal target : )

My best friend doesn't want to know.

I've tried to apologize. It didn't work : )

I got "Poor" and "Satisfactory" as my behavior in my school report.

Everything is going to hell. : )

Sorry. I'm feeling really emotional right now.

Comment

• Cam Boulder
      Cam Boulder commented
      Editing a comment
      Bullying is a serious issue, but most of the time it can be helped. If it's happening in your school then you should talk to your teachers and you should definitely tell your parents, they may help you deal with it. Also, try to surround yourself with people who make you feel comfortable, that way when the bullies come you'll have someone to rely on and to help you. I hope things get better for you.

• Willowbean
      Willowbean commented
      Editing a comment
      Ik it sucks(been bullied a lot.) I honestly dunno wat to say....if u have no one to go to u still have ppl in this forum who will help u. And ur parents tell them they love u.
      Last edited by Willowbean; 01-13-2018, 01:24 AM.

• Joey
      Joey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for this. I was at a really low point yesterday. Love you guys *hugs*

• wooopwooopooo i edited the op (original post that´s the first post on this thread, just go to page 1) with lots of good stuff and awesome resources with helpful sites pls check it out if you´re feeling down <3

thanks jeremy you´re cooler than vintage cassette

Last edited by anime; 01-12-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Eh....ik no one cares but here we go....(from serious to stupid) and its long and dumb.
      "Serious" rant
      Everythings boring idk y im writing this or if ill keep it up long(may delete it). Everythings boring (#numb/Hollow) in a constantly "gray" mood(ik its not a lack of faith)....idk why(maybe i do i suck at feelings. No intresting stories to read either and the 1s i do read havent updated in forever.

Stupid rant 1
      Most ppl say episode characters have the same "shy introverted" personality but i find a huuuge majority to b "sassy" rude,and honestly very slvtty. Its played off as them just being "cute" and junk but i hate it. Just because a character is shy and introverted doesnt mean they are "weak" and need to "break out of their shell" not all ppl work tht way. Thts like breaking a turtle from its shell and claiming tht its better animal because of it. I wish there were shy/introverted characters who dont change at the end. Who dont like Mr. Popular, nerdy guy,nice guy, or "bad" boy. Make diverse love intrests.

Stupid rant 2
      Why do most MCs have to be dramatic
      they cant go to a party. So they yell at their parents and sneek out and stupid crap happens.
      They are always impulsive and think tht as soon as they kiss a guy or he calls her beautiful(insert loving sigh from MC) tht he looooooves her. They then make out and have "adult scenes".
      For a make ur choice app u defintly dont get much of one i dont wanna make out with a guy just cuz he "so haaawt" i want the option to not have "relations" just cuz ur a couple(just a romantic relationship with no "adult" crap). If i say no in to a choice make it a no NOT "we couldnt help ourselves i said no but really meant yes".

Stupid rant 3
      Be more considerate of customizable characters. Not everyone is (no offense) light skinned if u include customization pls make the parents match(lips n hair too). I prefer characters who i look like. I also dont like when ppl give every single option(gender/relationship choice) but say u cant customize the MC(most say cuz they dont feel like it)

Stupid rant 4
      There are too many beautiful clothes episodes has released for ppl to use the same crop tops,short club dresses,tight skirts, and tall boots. I dont see them if at all. I prefer being covered up(shyness/modest). I told this to authors and they chew me out saying "dont like dont read" and "well its my story boo hoo"

All im saying is adding more clothes(edgy to cute etc) would help with ppl who like a style thts diffrent.
      Side note: so many high school stories always complain about school uniforms being ugly(probably my liking anime. tht makes me think otherwise)(i think they r cute).

(End of 4am rant)
      Ik its long and pointless thanks to those who read it and comment.
      Last edited by Willowbean; 01-13-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Joey
        Joey commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol why is this so true?

• I just found out Chester Bennington was in the Clique... |-/ Damn...

Comment

• anime
        anime commented
        Editing a comment
        Cam Boulder

the twenty one pilots fans are called ´clique´ or skeleton clique. "I-/ ¨ is also the band´s symbol

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        anime ooooh thanks! I'm not very knowledgable in new music

• CatterPie_Blue
        CatterPie_Blue commented
        Editing a comment
        Cam Boulder

b- but Twenty One Pilots has been around since 2009... *runs away* (idk if that counts as new/old/in between for you though lmao)

• Hello
      I am Fallen
      And I cannot stop crying
      I've been working at this place for awhile now. I'm the second longest worker.
      But we got a new manager
      He changed how I got tipped out.
      I get LESS than I did prior.
      What makes it worse, is that my fellow co - worker gets x3 as much money as me.
      I do the same work as him, if not more.
      Did I mention that co - worker is a sexiest ass?

. .

Comment

• FallenAngelNight13
        FallenAngelNight13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Its tips (like restaurant) the servers have give us some of their tips

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I don't have much to say but I gotta say that I agree with both Once and anime. Unequal pay is not a small thing, and you should fight for equal pay. Like Once said, explain him the situation and tell them what's wrong with what's happening right now, if that doesn't work the you should have the law by your side. Now, I know you've been working there for a while and I've read some of your posts about it. And as the second longest worker at that place I'm sure you know pretty well things around there and you are not only a good co-worker but a good person for your clients to have around, and I'm sure they would agree with me when I say that you are very important for that place. If your manager doesn't change then do as Once said, focus on what you like about that work, and do your best to prove your manager wrong.
        Now, with the sexist co-worker thing, prove him wrong. Prove him that women and men are equals and that you are far better than him, not only working but as a person in general.

• anime
        anime commented
        Editing a comment
        i don't believe it matters if its tips. if it's in your manager's control, then there's something that can be done.

i don't think you're getting paid less because you're a bad worker or don't work many hours, so i'm pretty sure you can get reaaaaal legal with that dude

• Hello. I really don't know what to write, but I need to write it. I feel so insecure writing this, but I'll feel better writing it here than if I don't.

I've been misdiagnosed with Asperger. I'm sure the diagnosis is inaccurate, the only characteristic I present that could be associated with the autism spectrum would be that I'm not social and I'm quite inexpressive, but that's common among introverted people in general. However, why was I diagnosed with it? There are logical reasons for that, even if they're erroneous, and I understand it. I often feel anxious or I act too reserved with interpersonal emotions (that definition probably doesn't exist haha, what I mean is that sometimes I act a bit distant), and that makes me behave/socialize in a way that might be perceived as a sign of being in the autism spectrum. But, if I feel calm and comfortable these indicators disappear, for example the lack of eye contact.
      The problem is that the psychologist is convinced that my behaviour is due to Asperger, although I've had tests that said that I don't, therefore I feel this is becoming perjudicious, since I'm receiving advice that would work and would be helpful for someone with Asperger, but it isn't for me.

I don't know what to do.

if there's something in this rant that is inaccurate about the autism spectrum i apologize and i'll fix it >.< i don't know much about it
      Last edited by Lum; 01-15-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I'm most definitely not the best person for this since my situation was the opposite to yours before I changed therapists. I didn't know I had Asperger until a few more than a year ago, and it was kind of a hard shock to me. After getting diagnosed I found out there are plenty of diagnosing scoring keys online and I feel like filing one of those out and showing it to your psychologist may give her some solid proof that you in fact don't have Asperger. And if that doesn't work i'd suggest you to change therapists.
        I hppe everything turns out alright for you.

• Lum
        Lum commented
        Editing a comment
        Cam Boulder I agree. I think I should change therapists or at least consult a neurologist/psychiatrist (because I feel restless when I try to sleep and it's been associated with Asperger) :/ I've had professional tests with neurologists that basically said that I didn't have Asperger and my behaviour is simply due to personality >.< So, yes ,I think she is just being stubborn or has a distorted perception of me.

• ,SO. There is this girl in my class, I’ll call her Boss. Boss is very bossy (yeah I know my names are so creative) and a big control freak. Anyway, so she started this “trend” in my class that if you want something a certain way, you can just say “OCD, OCD!” a couple of times and then people should understand. For example, if I type something on a script for a project, she’d be like “OCD, OCD, OCD” and change it to exactly how she wants it. As if OCD is an excuse for all of her control freak-ness. When half the girls in my class say this, it is quite annoying, and I feel like this is wrong in some way. I’m pretty sure OCD is not entirely limited to just being a control freak and liking things in a certain way. I don’t know much about OCD, but I really don’t think it’s is right for people who don’t even have it to he using it as an excuse for everything. The thing about Boss is that she’s an amazing liar. I’ve asked her if she actually had it, and she said yes, but she could be lying to me or she could actually have it. Or she could think that she can just self-diagnose herself and just assume that she actually has OCD. ALSO, if she does have it, is it actually okay to be using your mental illness as an excuse?

Idk, this is just something that has bothered me for awhile.

Comment

• Purple Rose
        Purple Rose commented
        Editing a comment
        If they don't have OCD, they are being disrespectful to the people who actually do have it.

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        It's no excuse. I just looked up exactly what OCD is and the website explained it pretty clearly. I included a link to the website because I don't want to explain and butcher it. If she doesn't have OCD, using it as an excuse is not ok. As Purple Rose said, its disrespectful to those who have it.
        Link : https://iocdf.org/about-ocd/

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm going to start this by saying, mental illnesses are NEVER an excuse to be an ass and have everything your way. I'm saying this as someone who has more than one mental illness (or condition) and has been teased for "being OCD" (I don't have OCD, it's actually a manifestation of other disorders I have but that's not the point). Having OCD is not "being bossy", those are two different things and everyone should see them as such.

Now, I'm not against self-diagnosis since I have found it can help people cope, but I do know it is better to have an official diagnosis. I don't know this girl so i can't have an idea if she does or doesn't have it, but I know that what she is doing it is not okay. Setting aside the fact that she may be using it as an excuse, the fact that she has gotten more people in your class to do the same is absolutely disgusting, they are taking a serious disorder lightly and that should NEVER happen. Doing this they are making it a joke and invalidating those who actually suffer from it.

I'd suggest you to talk a teacher or counsellor about it, maybe they can help you regulate the situation.

• This is my very first rant on here.

I'm really upset. I started a thread in the Feature and Art Suggestions called "Official Community Hair Request Thread". I started it because there is another kind of like that one called, "Official Community Dress Request Thread", and I thought it would be a cool idea to have one for hair! But no, my thread gets reported and taken down. How is that fair?

Comment

• Once Upon A Time
        Once Upon A Time commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sorry that happened. Is there a way you could submit a ticket or PM one of the Moderaters or Administrators as ask them why your thread got taken down, and explain to them how the two threads aren't the same?

• EpisodeGirl5678
        EpisodeGirl5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        Once Upon A Time they said there needed to be "individual requests". The "Official Community Dress Request Thread" isn't individual requests, and it wasn't taken down, it was stickied!!!

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you tell them that? It makes no sense that one thread gets praised and another one that does the same is taken down. If they don't answer I think you can ost another one explaining exactly what it is.

• In September last year, I decided to drop out of university because it just made me miserable. This, of course, made my father very disappointed which he has told me. During the past few months, I have been trying to take my driver's license, which isn't possible in just a few weeks like my parents believed. My parents have been telling me to find a job and I have told them that I'm not actively looking for a job until I get my driver's license. They told me that if I found a job, they would find a solution to get me to and from work every day. Now, I have just been offered a position at a school and by the looks of it, I will be able to stay to summer. I told my mother this news and what did she say? "You must get your driver's license"... and then she just seemed annoyed rather than happy that I have finally found a job which they had nagged me about for months. So now when I got a job there suddenly isn't a solution? I shouldn't be surprised... I don't think I have ever gotten any sort of compliment from my parents. I remember when I was ten and had just finished the first chapter of a story and wanted my father to read it. He just read it, handed it back to me and said: "It's never going to be published." I was ten. TEN. It wasn't even in my mind to get it published. Well... I'm going to stop now as this has become a much longer rant than I first intended.

Comment

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, first of all, screw your parents. They don't get to find problems to make you feel bad about your solutions.

I am proud of the fact that you managed to get a job and that you didn't get stuck at "my life is over" after dropping out of uni. And your parents should be too, what you've been doing is something great and they should at least recognise it. Now, you mentioned your parents said that if you found a job they would find a way to get you to and from work every day. Bring that up to them and try to negotiate. From your rant it seems you are an adult and for that reason your parents should take you seriously enough so you three can sit down and discuss it maturely, maybe get to an agreement. Good luck!

• CatterPie_Blue
        CatterPie_Blue commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly f them...

If they can't be there for you they obviously aren't even real family just tbh. One day things will be better dude. I agree with Cam. Definitely negotiate with them.

• So... apparently I "almost definitely" have PTSD according to my therapist...? She even brought in a PTSD workbook today and said we're gonna be working on it from now on.............

Comment

• *waves*
        Hi hi, this is my second time posting on this thread but this time I am not here to rant but rather, the opposite?
        As many of you know, this is a thread most of us come to when we're feeling rather strong emotions or have experienced something which significantly impacted and want to let it all out. Now, I haven't exactly replied to some of your posts (mostly because I doubt my reassurance or advice skills) but this is a message I send to all of you, hoping that it would make someone's day a little better by adding some positivity to it or reassurance.

It's a little short but I hope it is effective >-<

(I found this original tumblr post made by thoughtkick, and decided to share it but changed it up a bit, adding some of my own words)

Hey you! It's nice to see you here. It looks like you've had an awful day so far but I hope you were able smile honestly for once.
        So much has happened in the last few days that I'm really glad you're here. I want you to know it will not always be that way, that it gets better or at least different. You will learn to deal with many things and process them.
        I know, you will not forget everything easily, that's not how it works and we wish it were that simple but it will become easier to accept things or move past them as time goes by.
        Look at how far you've already come! Be proud of yourself because I am and don't give up, even if you're only at the start. Don't let all your hard work go to waste. Instead, try to keep your head keep your head up as you keep moving forward whilst never losing sight of your goals for you are getting closer and closer. You may not get fast results but they will certainly be rewarding.
        I'm so proud of you and I know you will do it! You will achieve all of your goals and even more, no matter how difficult everyone says it is, I know you will prove them wrong. Just keep on going and never stop!

Stay strong for we all believe in you and you are far stronger than you believe.

Comment

• I'm really fucking sad right now.

My best friend just... out of the blue... decided our friendship "isn't gonna work out"

I met her over a year ago through Wattpad but we became really close. I've never had a friend like her.

Like... we were really close.

And then today she says the friendship is over. Jussst like that. Over.

And she even says, "Sorry (not really) but no. Just forget we ever met, I don't know you anymore, goodbye "

I'M SO FUCKING CONFUSED.

Comment

• Once Upon A Time
            Once Upon A Time commented
            Editing a comment
            (I'm far from the best advice giver on the topic of friendship, just saying that before I say anything)

"Sorry but no." just sounds like a pathetic excuse for not being friends with someone, no offense to anyone. It sounds to me like there may be another deeper reason for your friend saying that...? Has everything been going alright for her, and have you approached her yet? It might be beneficial to ask, and to find out specifically what went wrong, or if she's just needs a break or something similar. If she really meant that much to you, that most likely means you meant that much to her, and most friends don't just abandon others for no reason.
            I hope you figure out what happened, and that you feel better soon.
        Working...
        X