Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Classic style vs INK style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic style vs INK style

I like Classic style the best, so much easier. INK style is so complicated... I wish we stay with Classic style but its Episode's decision. :-(

I have been practicing with INK style in new story. Its not too bad. It takes time get used to it. Its fun to practice this.

Comment

That's how I felt with the Classic style at first, but I got used to it after practicing! You'll get used to it then it'll be as easy as the Classic style.

Comment

Right on!

Comment

Wait..WHAT ?!?! That style hasn't been released for me

Comment

I really hope I get the ink style soon ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Irene Sanchez Perez View Post
              Wait..WHAT ?!?! That style hasn't been released for me
              Because it's only released to a certain amount of writers to test out the style and see if there are any bugs. By the time everyone will get the new INK style, it'll be early 2016.

Comment

I prefer the classic style. I wish Episode stays with the Classic as well and do some adjustments, but it's their decision.

Comment

Moved from Announcements to General Chat.

Please be sure to post in the correct subforum next time. Announcements is meant for admins/mods to post Episode-approved announcements only. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X